22 Reviews for Lashe Creations

22 Lashe Creations Reviews

I can not express how much of a pleasure it was to work with Rita. This was an investment that was well worth it. Rita was very accomodating and willing to work with us. Her eye for detail and creativity for decor and floral is amazing! We had our dream wedding thanks to her. Everything was absolutely beautiful and everyone talked about how beautiful the floral and decor was. It looked like something out of a movie and was a fairytale wedding. There is not one thing that I would have changed. She even threw in some extra things that I had no idea about. Thank you so much Rita for making our dream wedding come true! Would HIGHLY recommend her company.

Profile Picture MiChelle, 5/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Rita was able to take our vision for our wedding and execute it perfectly!! From our first meeting with her, Rita really listened to what we wanted as a couple and more than exceeded our expectations on our wedding day! Every aspect of the decor was beautiful! She provided us with all the elements of our decor, linens, and floral for our ceremony and reception. So many of our guests commented on how beautiful they thought the decor was! I am so happy that I chose Lashe Creations for my wedding and willl definitely recommend/use her services again in the future.

Profile Picture User2986517, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Rita is AMAZING!!! She gave me & my husband the wedding of our dreams! She takes your ideas & makes them better than anything you could ever imagine! She was also very understanding when it came to our budget! WE LOVE HER! I will definitely recommend her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Cherise, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

On 04/20/2013, I used Lashe Creations for my centerpieces and table décor at my wedding. Rita, the owner was very professional and knowledgeable when it came to me selecting of centerpieces. In addition to the above, Rita worked with-in my budget and even went beyond the call of duty when it came to the actual wedding day. She assisted my coordinator in the removal of flowers, creating the wedding vision, and she provided her suggestions to add more creativity to the wedding . My centerpieces were absolutely beautiful!!!! I wish you all could see the pic. They were so nice that I even took an arrangement home and it lasted for days!!! I wish I had my pics back from the wedding to show or post with this comment.

Not only is Rita an awesome florist she is a beautiful person inside and out, and will assist a bride with anything she needs and anyway she can (even if it is not floral related). I know that there are tons of vendors around who specialize in florals. However I recommend that you consider Lashe Creations as one of your floral vendors, as they will not leave you disappointed.

Profile Picture Takish, 4/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rita is AMAZING at what she does. When you meet with her, she really gives you a great sense of what you can expect at your wedding. She's super fun to be around and a very sweet and understanding person. She was able to help find a good compromise between my mother and myself on the decor. Beauty comes at a price, but I'm so serious when I say that at the end it was all SO WORTH IT! Everyone was impressed and, to be honest, it was even better than I remember. A magical night for sure.

Profile Picture Viviana, 2/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Let me first say, our wedding is the talk of the town. We had an amazingly exceptionally beautiful floral and linen services with Lashe Creations. She provided our chivari chairs, linen and florals. She made our wedding very very beautiful. From the beginning to the end, she was not lowering her standards in any way, and she made the day beautiful. If you are looking for a vendor that will go extra miles and put her all into making your day beautiful, don't look any further cos here she is. Everyone at my wedding was wowed, Rita really really did her best!!! We cant wait to see the pictures, I would post some if i had it, but am sure she will have it on her website very soon.

Profile Picture Ola, 9/22/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Beautiful and classy flowers and decor for my wedding!!! I would definitely recommend Lashe Creations for weddings and social events!

Profile Picture Nneka, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Rita (Lashe Creations) is such a joy to work with! Planning a wedding can be a very stressful process. However Rita always assured me that she would make sure that I would be happy...that was her ultimate goal. On the day of my wedding when I walked into the reception room (to see it before everyone else) it took so much will power to hold back my tears of happiness...the room looked absolutely beautiful! When I walked out for the ceremony I couldn't believe the special touches that were added to make it even more beautiful. Lashe Creations is definitely a five star company that catered to making my vision for my wedding come true. A million thank yous again and again to you Rita, I will be forever grateful!

Profile Picture Nakida, 7/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

My wedding was the best day of my life thanks to Lashe Creations! Let me just say that people are still talking about the flowers and the decor at my wedding. Rita, transformed my venue into a dream. I gave her total control over my wedding ceremony as well as my reception and I was totally please. I am a bit of a control freak but once I say Lashe's work, I knew I was in great hands. If you are looking for decor that is unique and elegant, you would look no further than Lashe Creations.

Profile Picture Dondell, 4/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Ms Rita is very passionate about her work, and it shows in the details and beauty of her floral centerpices, bouquets, and linen. She is always striving to outdo her last event and does not settle on any of he designs being mediocre. She went above and beyond what was required of her, and we greatly appreciate what she was able to accomplish for our wedding!

Profile Picture Busola, 4/7/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

awesome work. we loved every bit of it,. our guests were impressed with every bit of our decor

Profile Picture bunmi, 1/7/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were pleased w/Rita's work. The decorations came out wonderful.
The overlays and centerpieces transformed the room and gave us that 'clean feel' we were looking for!
Rita made sure to meet and exceed our needs. We wanted a clean and pure look and that's exactly what we got; a winter wonderland wedding!

Lynn & Clint

Profile Picture Mui, 12/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rita with Lashe Creations not only puts her all into everything she does, she also has a heart of gold! She will go above & beyond any vision or expectation you have. Rita is a hard worker, and will not stop until she has everything the way she wants it. The results of my wedding were unbelievable, thanks to all of her efforts. She even had a few surprises for me after we discussed my "theme" that pulled everything together perfectly! The whole time Rita has the interest of the bride & did everything she could to make me happy. Just wait till you see pictures of the work she did, they speak for themselves. Not kidding seriously the best wedding decorator ever! :) Thanks again for EVERYTHING you did for us.

Profile Picture Hope, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We can't thank You enough for the Wow factor!!!! that You brought added to our special day. The Linens were so elegant and really beautiful beyond words and the colors were well coordinated, it totally transformed the room! I tend to be very very picky but I was really impressed and all our guests wanted to know to where We got the linens.
I highly recommend Lashecreations for all my event rentals.

Profile Picture olayide, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you looking to have a beautiful, memorable and fulfilled wedding, Do not look futher. Lashe Creations should be your final destination. She is highly professional and she stays disciplined with you on your budget. Rita is a one of a kind lady. She was extremely helpful. All thanks to her, my wedding is still the most talked about wedding ever, in a positive light of course. Rita made my wedding hall look like something out of this world. It was elegant, modern, beautiful, exquisite, original. The flowers and linens, napkins, drapes, etc were unique and beautiful. She strives at originality, ensuring that your wedding does not look like what you or anyone has ever seen before. I could write a book about her wonderful and beautiful Lashe Creation operates. Thanks Rita. You are the best ever !!! I mean it.

Profile Picture Busayo , 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

We can't thank Rita enough for all the hard work and overtime effort that they put forth to making sure that our wedding was wonderful and truly a dream come true!!! Rita provided not only wedding planning services for us, but she was also our florist, linens, and chivari chairs vendor. She went over and beyond to ensure the vision that we had in mind came to life. Not only is she very professional with her services, she brings compassion into the services she provides. Her work is truly an art form. The overall outcome of Rita's work brought forth a sense of elegance, modernity, uniqueness, quality, and timeless beauty. She ensured that she put in personal touches to each creation/ idea that she came up with to ensure that our wedding was truly our own.

Thank You for all your hard work!!!!!!

Ope & Ayo

Profile Picture Ope, 7/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We would like to commend the effort and creativity of Rita for making our wedding day a wonderful most memorable occasion. Our wedding will forever be remembered for the uniqueness of flower arrangement and display. Most of all the whole deco was exquisite with superb originality. As one of our guests mildly puts it, “I feel like marrying my hubby all over again”. And as another put “if this is not heaven, then tell me what it is “. We owe all this to Rita’s.

Through our engagement with Rita she was very professional and caring above all we noticed that her ideas were very original.

To Rita we say a big Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You !!!, we can’t wait to use again for our next function.

Peter n Bunmi

Profile Picture Peter, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Lashe creations is the epitome of creativity at its best.Ms Rita visited the location several times to ensure that we maximize the potententials of the property. She was also on top of the Weather forecast so as not to be caugth unawares with weather. The linens used were very classy and the floral arrangements were simply heavenly and was simply beautiful. Based on the Budget on hand Ms Rita and her team performed wonders to go far and beyond my expectations. The decorations were strikingly beautiful. I had a bit of challenge choosing the flowers and she worked with me on getting the choices have always wanted.

Profile Picture Bunmi, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Great job with our event planning and execution. I will certainly utilize their services in the future and highly recommend them for your wedding events.

Profile Picture Taiwo, 11/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our planning experience with Rita and her team was absolute bliss. Aaron and I were blown away with all that she designed and executed on our wedding day! We felt completely taken care of the entire wedding weekend with all that she arranged. We focused on each other and all of our guests. It truly was the time of our lives! Thank you Rita for all that you did for us! We can't wait to plan our 1st anniversary celebration with you and your team!

Profile Picture Mckenzie, 5/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Lashe Creations is an expert from the linens, to the flowers, to the entire event decor. Rita is very dedicated to her work. Rita did an excellent job making custom Bouquets and Centerpieces for my wedding! The colors and design was perfect and cost effective. Her specialty Linens are absolutely elegant and beautiful. The cake table linen design she put together was simple, yet breathtaking. Her Linen design combination sure gave me the wow factor i wanted at my wedding. I would recommend Lashe Creations to everyone who is looking for a gorgeous, beautiful and breathtaking effect I experienced at my wedding. Thank you once again Rita for a wonderful job.

Pam & Dr. Jason

Profile Picture Pam, 5/5/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Lashe Creations do the work for you and come back with options for you to select from. You work together until you find something that suits both of you. They’ll help you work within a budget, make all the calls that you need, and even remind you of things that only you can do.

Lashe Creations made my wedding dream come true...

Thanks again Rita for a job well done.

Profile Picture Remi, 4/3/10, 1 Review