Lasater Flowers Reviews

Lasater Flowers 2
Lasater Flowers 3

Elaine · Married on 10/21/2018

Shanna understood my vision

Lasater provided gorgeous blooms for my wedding but beyond that Shanna understood my vision for the day. She put together a pinterest board which completely matched what I wanted when I wasn't even sure what the end result I wanted was. She reached out when she found things that fit my concept better and she nailed it! I was so happy with the work Shanna and Lasater Flowers put into my wedding from gorgeous flower crowns for myself and bridesmaids to copper wrapped boutineers for the groomsmen and a magical trailing head table with eucalyptus wreaths.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Lasater Flowers 4
    Lasater Flowers 5

Ashley and Joy · Married on 04/14/2018

Shanna with Lasater Flowers did an AMAZING job on our wedding flowers! The bouquets were so gorgeous and we loved the boutonnieres and corsages! Shanna listened so well to what we were envisioning and the outcomes were just so lovely. Thank you Shanna!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Lasater Flowers 6

Kathryn · Married on 11/11/2017

Lasater Flowers did an amazing job with my wedding arrangements! Shanna is awesome to work with and full of great ideas! I highly recommend Lasater Flowers!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Keira did an absolutely FANTASTIC job with our wedding flowers. I didn't really know what I wanted, and she came up with so many affordable ideas to make the entire room look amazing. I wanted a simple/natural/rustic style and she made everything, from the bouquets and boutonnieres to the flowers on the wooden cross and varied center pieces, look so much better than I could have envisioned. She traveled to the venue location and set up the flowers exactly as planned ahead of time. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for beautiful flowers and a reliable florist.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2012

Keira and Chad, at Lasater Flowers, did such an exceptional job adding all the special touches to our wedding flowers. From the bouquets and boutonniere's, to the cake topper and memorial candle, everything was absolutely flawless and beautiful! We can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Skylar · Married on 04/08/2017

The entire team at Lasaters was very friendly and accommodating. Shana did an amazing job at taking the million Pinterest photos I had and turned them into a budget friendly version of what I envisioned. All of the flowers were beautiful and well put together. They make wonderful arrangements and make excellent suggestions when you are feeling overwhelmed!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Charity · Married on 05/24/2008

3.6
      2.0
      3.5

I was very please with my flowers. They were more beautiful that I thought they would be. There were just a few details that I was a little upset about. I had asked for pearls in the flowers and instead I got "fake diamonds". My dad's flower was supposed to be pink and instead it was a yellowish color (which was not even part of my wedding) and I had asked for pink petals and got pink and yellowish petals. They also did not send a toss away bouquet, which I payed for. Regardless of all that, my flowers were absolutely beautiful and I would recommend them. I would just recommend knowing your stuff down to the detail and make it very clear several times. I have friends that used them and they were please too.

Sent on 07/14/2008