15 Reviews for Las Vegas Gifts "We Cater to the BRIDE"

11 Las Vegas Gifts "We Cater to the BRIDE" Reviews

Purchased Save the Date cards and Custom Bridal Team Shirts for Bachelorette Party. Pleasure doing business with and would purchase from again!

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Purchased Customed designed shirts for bridal shower and bachlorette party. Loved them! Las Vegas Gifts did a fabulous job!

Profile Picture User3319576, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

Las Vegas Gifts has something for everyone and every occasion. So happy I happen to find them.The products are very professional made, Always getting ooh and aahs on their products from others.

Profile Picture User1021819, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered invitations for my baby shower. They were custom made. I also ordered magnets as favors to include in the goodie bags and everyone loved them both! I recommend if you are going to have any event or party and need to send out invites to contact Amy and she will get you handle! She did an excellent job!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I had a custom tote bag and t-shirt made for my daughter that turned out wonderful. She was so happy with it.

Profile Picture Mary, 1/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Las Vegas Gifts "We Cater to Weddings" should be "We Cater to BRIDES!". What a life saver. They made me feel like my wedding needs were priority!!! I got married this past February. I wanted that unique "thank you gift" for my guest. My fiancee and I decided on magnets! Not just any magnet, it had be a Viva Las Vegas theme and with a photo of us and of course our baby, (puppy) JooJoo! The magnets were so cute (and reasonably priced) I order extras!!! Decisions and processing the order was made simple (and fun) with their fantastic help! The magnets were delivered without any problems. Thank you Las Vegas Gifts for making my wedding even more memorable with the magneics. They were a big smash!

Profile Picture Anna, 2/20/10, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Las Vegas Gifts "We Cater to Weddings" may cater to weddings, but I was in desperate need of special and personalized Christmas gifts with the Las Vegas touch. I live in Las Vegas and found the perfect Christmas ornaments to send all my friends and relatives. Ordering from Las Vegas Gifts made my purchase simple with their many selections, inexpensive, and "stress-free". They provide excellent customer service, helping me with my order. I couldn't ask for better quality and uniqueness of the ornaments I purchased. Needless to say I was a big success with all my friends and relatives. They loved their ornaments and immediately asked me where I bought them! I gave them the website name and will definitely recommend Las Vegas Gifts to the rest of my friends!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User1022912, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Vendor completed each project in record time. Made excellent suggestions and communicated very quickly. We were very pleased with our Save the Date magnets and stamps and with our personalized stamps for our invitations. We highly recommend this vendor and would use them again for n event.

Profile Picture Terri, 11/25/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Last year my sister got married and she ordered her *Save the Date* magnets through vegasdusoleil.com and LOVED THEM! I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Thank you again!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/28/09, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Even though we didn't get married in Vegas like I wanted to, I loved the save the date magnets. I ordered and received it in good time!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Megan, 4/25/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

every little detail is covered on your site...its wonderful, thank you.

Profile Picture Rosemarie, 9/20/99, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Cake