Las Vegas Custom Cakes Reviews

187 | Las Vegas, NV

187 Reviews for Las Vegas Custom Cakes

Jaime · Married on 05/06/2014

Cake planning and design was spot on and tasted delicious!! All the guests were very pleased with the flavor and overall look of the cake! Thanks lv custom cakes!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Laura · Married on 04/05/2014

We aren't even big cake eaters, but their cake was delicious. They decorated our wedding cake beautifully, and it was super moist. Make sure and try their red velvet because it is a crowd pleaser! Would definitely recommend them as a vendor for your wedding!!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Kristen · Married on 03/21/2014

The cake came out so perfect! I wanted it to look like a tree with no topper, just our initials carved into it. It was perfect! All of my guests commented on how unique it was and how much they liked it. Besides how it looked, it tasted amazing!! We took home the top tier and ate it immediately! We decided that at our 1 year, instead of eating a frozen cake, we will get a new one made from this baker!! :) So happy with the service!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Connie · Married on 10/19/2013

This place is awesome. I was taking care of my sister's wedding planning and was in charge of everything. The cake was one of my priorities and had me worried at first . They put me my worries at ease. The caked turned out to be delicious and also it looked very elegant. My sister was happy and so was the groom. In The night of the wedding we received so many compliments of how good the cake tasted.

Sent on 01/02/2014
  • F

FELICIA · Married on 09/21/2013

WE USED LAS VEGAS CUSTOM CAKES FOR OUR WEDDING ON 9/21/13. THE CAKE WAS STUNNING AND DELICIOUS... WE GIVE THEM 5 STARS!!!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Kasey · Married on 09/21/2013

I had a destination wedding in Las Vegas and had to correspond with all the vendors via email. This bakery was so easy to work with and even sent me a sketch of our cake! I was nervous about not being able to taste the cake but it was delicious! We had cake pops as well and got so many compliments on how amazing they were too. We couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. Thanks again!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Sue · Married on 09/15/2013

I found a photo of our perfect rock climbing themed wedding cake on the internet. The back of the three tier cake resembled a steep rock face with boulders on top. Mark said no problem, can do. The cake turned out even better than the photo I showed him. The guests loved it and it was very delicious as well.

Sent on 09/27/2013

My cake was delicious. Everyone at the wedding loved it.

Sent on 08/18/2013

Jayne · Married on 07/06/2013

Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted. We live in Canada so we were not able to go in for a tasting. The design was simple and elegant. We chose red velvet with cream cheese icing and it was DELICIOUS! If you want an amazing cake and a business that is easy to deal with contact Las Vegas Custom Cakes, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Cindy · Married on 05/28/2013

I had my wedding at TPC Summerlin and Custom Cake Bakery was a preferred vendor. They were excellent! They let us do a cake tasting, and the cake was so moist! I am always nervous about wedding cakes because they look beautiful outside, but when you take a bite its so hard and flavorless. You don't have to worry about it at this place. These people are very talented.I gave them a picture of a cake I would like, and they made it perfectly! I could not have asked for more of a yummy and beautifully done cake. I definitely will be back to this place for birthday and special occasion cake in the future.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Katie · Married on 04/27/2013

The cake was delicious and soooo beautiful!!! We were so happy with how it turned out, highly recommend this bakery!!

Sent on 05/24/2013

They made the cake for our wedding in Vegas in April 2013 and it turned out perfectly! The flavors were awesome we had chocolate cake with salted caramel mousse (bottom layer), white cake with raspberry mousse filling, and the top layer was red velvet cake with cream cheese mousse. AMAZING! I based our design off of another one they had pictures of on their website but with some changes and it turned out great. Their prices were really reasonable compared to other places we checked out in Vegas.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Amy · Married on 04/13/2013

Loved my wedding cake! Not only was it beautiful, but all the layers and flavors were outstanding. I even went with a fondont design that I didn't think would taste very good, and I am so glad I did. Even the colors were exactly what I wanted. My wedding was Lavender and I was worried there would be to much purple, The cake was perfect.

Sent on 04/23/2013

Mary Jane · Married on 04/06/2013

The cake for my daughters wedding was gorgeous and tasted exquisite!

Sent on 04/12/2013

Katie · Married on 04/06/2013

Las Vegas Custom Cakes was the preferred vendor for the venue we had our reception at. When I called to make an appt for the tasting the staff was very helpful and very accomodating with our schedule conflicts. When we met with them they let us sample 3 different kinds of cakes and as I was showing them the pictures I had brought she started sketching a rough draft. I told them what I liked and didnt and they really made it happen. Not only was the cake beautiful it was so delicious too!

Sent on 05/23/2013
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/16/2013

Very affordable and high quality - the cake was amazing looking and tasted like heaven. I will be using them for all my cake needs in the future!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Brooke · Married on 12/14/2012

My wedding cake turned out better than I could imagine!I met with the cake decorator, and she did an amazing job sketching what I described. There were many options, and if I felt stuck, she gave great recommendations. Everyone was so pleasant to work with, and the other cakes I saw being made were amazing! The two flavors I chose were glorious- better than ANY wedding cake by far!!!!! I had gorgeous sugar flowers that looked real, and the fondant tasted delicious. THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2012

Our cake turned out just as we had planned! They helped us to design a unique and beautiful cake that was also delicious!!!

Sent on 12/30/2012
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 07/28/2012

Las Vegas Custom Cakes Bakery did an incredible job at creating the cake that I had envisioned. It was so beautiful that I didn't really want to cut into it. We were able to taste the cake a few days prior and to choose our colors. They also delivered to our room at 8pm. They are very flexible and passionate about what they do. I highly recommend them and their prices are very reasonable!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Julie · Married on 06/16/2012

Oh my our wedding cake was so beautiful and as most know wedding cakes are for looks not taste but with las vegas custom cakes they not only made the cake look awesome but it tasted so good. I'm still getting asked where did you get the cake it was so good. the cake was moist and delicious and they have such a great selection of fillings and flavers.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Cristina and Yamilet were very helpful during the whole process from start to finish. For our destination wedding we did a scouting trip and were able to meet with them and do a tasting. YUM! We met with a couple other vendors that day, but the presentation of the tasting and professionalism was not felt and there was no question on who to go with, LV Custom Cakes was it!
    Yamilet helped us design our cake since I had no vision of what I wanted the cake to look like and our wedding cake was beautiful! We did a 3 layer cake (don't remember the fillings), but got a ton of compliments on how delicious it was. We have the top layer frozen for our 1 year anniversary!
    Thank you again Cristina and Yamilet!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Jaime · Married on 05/15/2012

Beautiful and delicious cakes! They provided our wedding cake, groom's cake, and wonderful individual dice cakes we gave out as favors. All the guests were wowed!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/15/2012

Cake was delicious. I worked with Yamilet and she was awesome. She helped us design our cake and everything looked absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend anyone to use them.

Sent on 05/15/2012
  • Nick

Nick · Married on 04/05/2012

Cake was looked amazing, tasted awesome and was everything my wife wanted.

Sent on 04/27/2012

Anna · Married on 02/18/2012

Las Vegas Custom Cakes was included in my "package" for Red Rock Country Club. I did not shop around and decided to trust the experts who recommended them. I am so happy I did! I selected a few photos of cake designs the I liked and let them select the flavors based on my preferences....they did an amazing job! My wedding guests are STILL talking about how fantastic the cake was -- many of them have admitted to eating 3-4 pieces!!

Sent on 03/15/2012