Las Vegas Custom Cakes Reviews

187 | Las Vegas, NV

187 Reviews for Las Vegas Custom Cakes

Geraldine · Married on 11/18/2016

We had a 4 tier cake with 4 different flavors - Bavarian Vanilla, Red Velvet, Purple Yam, and Strawberry Champagne. It's so beautiful and delicious! The cake was just perfect! Joe did a great job!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Laura · Married on 10/29/2016

Our cake was absolutely delicious! We were wanting different flavors for different layers, a customized design, and even a Batman peeking it's face out of the back and Las Vegas Custom Cakes were more than willing to make all our dreams come true! My mom also used LV Custom Cakes for her wedding last year and it was delicious then.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Justine · Married on 10/14/2016

Thank you to LV Custom Cakes! They hit it out of the park with our wedding cake. The flavors and design were just what we asked for! Our florist dropped off the flowers and they took care of the rest! They even delivered for us! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Alison · Married on 10/13/2016

We chose them to do our wedding cake, and also had a tasting at their office. They were great and welcoming to us. Helped us choose our cake flavours and it came out perfectly. It was delivered on time with no issues and tasted great.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Lynette · Married on 10/06/2016

Absolutely loved working with LVCC - They were very responsive and answered my questions timely. They were very helpful with every detail and recommendation as I was out of state. All my guest were raving about the cake.

Sent on 10/19/2016
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 09/09/2016

When we were planning our wedding, we first met with Las Vegas Custom Cakes and were presented with a selection of four different cake flavors. They were all outstanding which made it very hard to choose! We ended up going with their best seller-the Strawberry Champagne with Italian Meringue Butter Cream for the Bride's Cake and we customized the Classic Chocolate by adding an infusion of Bailey's Irish Cream with Peanut Butter Mousse for the Groom's Cake-both tasted absolutely INCREDIBLE!! Throughout the night, I had so many guests telling me how much they loved our wedding cake! We did too! We couldn't stop eating it! I highly recommend Las Vegas Custom Cakes for their professionalism and quality service. They make cakes that taste great and put smiles on the faces of everyone at our wedding. :-)

Sent on 09/30/2016

Eva · Married on 08/27/2016

You must hire Las Vegas Custom Cakes for your wedding! They did our wedding cake, groom's cake and macaroons (wedding favors) and they were all amazing! Both cakes looked gorgeous. My husband and I were so pleased with everything. We are so excited we saved the top layer of the cake, but we may not even be able to wait a year to eat it :). Thanks LVCC!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Stacee · Married on 08/19/2016

We had our wedding in Las Vegas (we are from Chicago), so all the arrangements were done online and via phone calls. Las Vegas Custom Cakes is who we chose to make our cake. I emailed a picture and spoke with Monique about flavors. The cake was BEAUTIFUL (exactly like the picture) and it tasted even better. Truly delicious. We could not be more pleased with our choice. They were so helpful! I definitely recommend them for any event.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Monique · Married on 07/30/2016

Cake was beautiful and delicious! My cake was included with my all inclusive package at Bear's Best, we did a simple 3 tier. Plus we upgraded to a sheet cake to be served in the back. The cake was perfect!! I would highly recommend the white cake with pear infused barbarian cream and chocolate shavings( I think that is it) .....OMG! Yum! Thank you!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Las Vegas Custom Cakes's reply:

Hi Monique...We're delighted that you enjoyed your cake! Actually, we baked you a white cake filled with Bavarian cream layered with imported chocolate shavings and infused with a pear liqueur...it's one of our top selling flavor combinations. Thanks again for working with us - we really appreciated it!

Delilah · Married on 07/03/2016

Las Vegas Custom Cakes was our choice for our wedding package at Bear's Best last month. They made choosing a flavor and cake design so easy! We had requested a couple vegetarian samples to try for our appointment and the strawberry shortcake was amazing! I am pretty sure that with all of the adrenaline and excitement, I only ate my piece of cake the whole night, which made it all the more memorable!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2016

LVCC did my wedding cupcakes (40) and a 6"' cake for my husband and I to cut into during the cake cutting. The real winner was the groom's cake, though!! They did a magnificent job of decorating it exactly as I asked. My hubby's 3 favorite things are the University of Alabama, guns and Jordans - they nailed it!! We had a variety of flavors for our cupcakes (for the guests) but the strawberry cake w/ the strawberry champagne filling was SO GOOD!! It was actually the reason why we chose this bakery. That flavor sold us over! I highly recommend this bakery!! Not only were the cakes/cupcakes good (and well decorated), but they were very reasonably priced!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Denise · Married on 05/29/2016

I went here for a cake tasting with Dominique. Within seconds of sitting down, I was given four different selections of cake to taste. She was very professional and helpful. I went to the consultation with a particular cake in mind that I really wanted but realized it was way over my budget. Dominique worked with me because she saw how much I really wanted that cake. I almost cried when she told me she would work with my budget. The cakes were sooooo amazing. I did not know if I wanted the red velvet or the strawberry champagne. I was indecisive. Luckily, my fiance helped me make that decision. I also wanted the cake to be purple. It's going to be a PURPLE VELVET CAKE!!!!!!! I'm so excited and can't wait for my wedding. THANKS LAS VEGAS CUSTOM CAKES!!!!!!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Our cake was delicous and absolutely beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 09/26/2016

I tasted these cakes at several bridal shows/open houses, so when I chose my venue and found out the cake included was from Las Vegas Custom Cakes, I was very excited! Our cake was simple, but STUNNING, and absolutely delicious. Our guests kept raving about how amazing the cake was. I would hands down recommend these cakes to anyone. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2016

kate · Married on 05/06/2016

Las Vegas Custom Cakes did a beautiful job with out wedding cake. Easy to work with and very professional. Cake was delicious! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/31/2016
  • Marilia & Matthew

Marilia · Married on 04/29/2016

My ceremony/reception venue Siena Golf Club uses Las Vegas Custom Cakes for the wedding cake. So as part of my venue fee, I got my cake for 'free' - 3 tier, one slice per guest type of thing as far as size, so I can't comment on their price/value as in my experience it was a package price rolled up to my venue cost, so I don't know how much the cake would have cost otherwise.

I chose their chocolate cake per their spec, with baileys filling. It was absolutely delicious! I asked for a semi-naked style, lightly covered with buttercream icing and provided inspiration pictures, and it was followed perfectly.
    The cake was absolutely delicious and it looked awesome! My florist provided and placed the flowers on the cake once it arrived at the venue, but LV Custom Cakes can also do those services if needed.
    All went smoothly, the tasting was awesome of all their standard flavours, but they are flexible to do whatever you'd like! I really liked their white cake with strawberry/pear filling, and was a little disappointed with the red velvet flavour (that's what I had in mind for our cake), my husband absolutely loved the chocolate one, so we went with that - and it was amazing!
    Would highly recommend it!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Alina · Married on 04/27/2016

We got married on April 27, 2016 and had our wedding dinner the following night. Because we live in AZ and had our wedding in Las Vegas, we had to find vendors who would work with us and our schedule over email and telephone. Not only was Las Vegas Custom Wedding Cakes willing, they went above and beyond. We weren't sure exactly what we wanted, but with their help (mainly Joe - he's FANTASTIC), we not only chose our flavors, got the exact cake we wanted and because of the small size of our party, they downsized our cake to fit our servings AND our budget! The cake was delivered to the restaurant well in advance and I've been told that everyone that saw it was in AWE.. It was gorgeous and EXACTLY like our sample photos! The cake, itself, was the best cake I've ever eaten! Seriously, was to DIE FOR! Everyone in our party absolutely loved the look and the flavor and how moist the cake was. We had three (3) different flavors - all described in detail by Joe and he was not wrong! Each layer was better than the last! OMG - I'm kind of sad it's gone! Well, I can guarantee you we'll be back! We all highly recommend Las Vegas Custom Cakes! YUMMMMMMMMM!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Alyssa · Married on 04/16/2016

Las Vegas Custom Cakes made my wedding cake exactly how I pictured. They were so friendly and responsive and reasonably priced unlike some other bakeries I went to. All I had to do was show a picture of my cake and BOOM, they replicated it no problem. They were so good that my sister who is getting married 6 months later, immediately booked them as well!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Damaris · Married on 03/12/2016

Las Vegas Custom Cakes Bakery was recommended to me by my wedding planner and they did not disappoint. This was a destination wedding and they made payment and cake selection very easy. I sent them a photo of what I wanted and they made exactly what I had asked. I was unsure of flavor pairings and they ultimately came up with Champagne infused strawberry cake with Bavarian Cream and Fresh Strawberries and Grand Marnier soaked chocolate cake with Orange Jam & Whipped Cream. It tasted as good as it looked. It arrived on time to the wedding venue and there is a delivery fee, which is pretty standard among bakeries. Do not be put off by their website, the service was top notch and my wedding cake was delicious and beautiful.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Rachel · Married on 02/29/2016

Beautiful and delicious cake, all the guests commented on how good the cake was!!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Las Vegas Custom Cakes Bakery…the flavors!!! Oh gosh! I have to say the staff is amazing to work with. They are the nicest people! Really the reason I chose them to make my wedding cake. But did I mention the flavors. Strawberry Champange Cake and Cream Cheese filling with vanilla cake and buttercrean frosting. I cannot say enough great things about them. EVERYONE at my wedding kept saying how good the cake was. They all wanted left overs. I don’t live locally, however, when I am back in town, I will be ordering another cake to eat. Monique and the owner are a joy to work with. I highly recommend them as baking your wedding cake.

Sent on 02/26/2016

Gabriella · Married on 01/02/2016

This bakery rocks!!!!
    The cake flavors are amazing and all the cake tastes as great as they make them look.... Strawberry champagne cake... that is all.

The whole entire staff is fantastic to work with!
    All of our guests raved over how fantastic the cake looked and tasted.

I can't thank you all enough for my beautiful wedding cake.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Genesis · Married on 12/29/2015

We went here for a cake tasting and it was a good experience. The strawberry champagne and the chocolate mascarpone were so tasty! Unfortunately, we ended up going with a restaurant as our venue and did not need to buy a cake because of all the desserts at the buffet. Had we gone with a typical banquet, we probably would've booked with Las Vegas Custom Cakes.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Alejandra · Married on 12/06/2015

Our cake was so beautiful and tasted equally as great!! My favorite was the strawberry champagne flavor. If you are having a tasting please make sure to sample that one!! It was so moist and delicious. That flavor was the most popular one among my guests. My cake wasn't crazy expensive and was beautiful and so delicious. I defiantly think it's a great place for wedding cakes!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Our wedding cake was exceptional. Not only was it absolutely beautiful, it was moist and delicious as well. The guests are still raving! The owner and staff are wonderful and very helpful. So many choices! Thank you for making such a gorgeous cake!

Sent on 11/25/2015