Las Positas Vineyards Reviews

11 | Livermore, CA

11 Reviews for Las Positas Vineyards

• Shayla

Shayla · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing venue and wedding coordinator!

Wow what can I say about Las Positas Vineyards and our amazing wedding coordinator at the venue, Marissa. We instantly fell in love with this venue for our intimate wedding due to the beautiful vineyards and backdrop of the mountains. Little did we know we would also be working with an amazing coordinator at the site, Marissa. She guided us through all of the wedding craziness and always answered our emails (which were many!) very promptly! We always felt in great hands with Marissa and there was no need to hire another coordinator, she was truly fantastic! We are so happy we made the decision to get married here. Marissa made our vision come to life the day of and would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Danette · Married on 08/25/2018

I toured their facility for my wedding and although I did not end up booking the venue, I fell completely in love with the place. The vines, mountains, oak trees, indoor decor, outside lighting, etc. were just beautiful. And talk about an amazing bridal suite! One of the best I've ever seen! We decided not to choose this venue based on the size limit but I'm contemplating using the place for a bridal shower or rehearsal dinner. Joni was absolutely amazing to work with. Very responsive via email, had great ideas for the venue and how to really make the place your own, and even did a complimentary pour at the end (their wine is really good). I'm sad this place isn't a bit larger (max 130 guests indoors). But if you're looking for an intimate setting with amazing views, this is your place! I was a bit skeptical about this place due to some of the reviews I read, but Joni is fairly new & I think the owners did a great job hiring her. I think she's going to be a real asset as she has a lot of industry knowledge & was by far one of the better coordinators I met with. This place is a hidden gem & I think it will become more popular as more people find out about it.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Neil · Married on 05/24/2018

We held our wedding at Las Positas and would not hesitate to recommend it. The winery is stunning with beautiful views and plenty of wonderful locations for memorable photographs. Marissa their Event Cordinator was fantastic, she helped organise our day and was on hand throughout to ensure everything ran smoothly. It was the perfect location !

Sent on 06/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

Seriously the most beautiful family owned venue out there! Price is perfect and Debbie is fantastic! Love every minute of it!

Sent on 10/19/2016
  • I

Itzel · Married on 11/14/2015

Las Positas Vineyards is a very beautiful venue with such amazing staff. Their staff is so professional and their quality of service was great from beginning to end. They were always very responsive and helpful with answering all our questions. We had so many compliments from our family and friends on our wedding day. My husband and I were so pleased with the service, We couldn't have asked for a better venue and service on our Wedding day, Thank you so much Debbie!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Las Positas Vineyards was a beautiful spot for our June Wedding. Debbie was extremely professional and kind. She was much more flexible than other coordinators in the area. The venue was a perfect size to accommodate 125 guests. Our guests had a wonderful time. Thank you Debbie!

Sent on 07/14/2015

kari · Married on 06/14/2014

I had my June 14th wedding and reception at Las Positas and I was beyond satisfied with everything! Debbie, the coordinator was amazing to work with, answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable with every decision. The venue in June was stunning-green, full and the perfect temperature. We rented the entire venue for the evening and I highly recommend that. Although their rental price might seem steep to some, it was worth every dollar. I could not be happier with our selection!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Sarah · Married on 03/22/2014

We had our wedding reception here last month and we are so glad we picked Las Positas. The location is beautiful and has one of the best views. I fell in love with the windows in the event room that bring in some amazing natural light during all times of the day. Debbie, the event coordinator for the venue, is just wonderful. She makes you feel very comfortable during the whole process and is responsive to all questions. The rest of the staff that helped out the day of the event were professional and fun. Having such a great team around the day of really made it enjoyable because we did not have to worry about anything. The wines are tasty and the price is very reasonable for the quality. Our guest loved the venue and it was perfect setting for our 60 people reception.

Sent on 04/20/2014

Kim · Married on 09/08/2018

We just got married here Sept 2018. We had the ceremony outdoors, with the rolling vineyards as the backdrop. We rented some umbrellas for the heat but got lucky with a cooler day, so the weather was perfect. We had the reception in-doors (has AC, a MUST in Livermore, CA) and dancing back on the patio after sunset when it cooled off.
    The Las Positas Vineyards staff was very accommodating. They just renovated a few years ago so you are getting really nice interior (think Italian/Spanish wine country) in an intimate setting. We had 120 people at our wedding and filled out the room quite nicely (any more and it would have been a tad crowded). The venue has preferred vendors so coordinating with them is a breeze. We fell in love with the venue the minute we did our tour because the venue, as opposed to other venues with packages and strict times, is very flexible with trying to meet your needs. Another great thing is that LPV asks you to buy their wine, but you can bring your own beer. Any wine you don't drink is yours to take home. This ended up saving us a lot of money. AND the venue came with an amazing day-of coordinator, Marissa Olivar. She knew exactly what needed to be done to carry out the day and she followed what I wanted for my vision to a t. Our wedding went as planned without a hitch! We were so happy with our choice! Thank you, Las Positas Vineyards and special thank you to Marissa!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Debbie · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful Venue and Great Service!

Las Positas Winery is a beautiful venue with such an amazing view! (The bridal suite is also amazing!!) My daughter’s wedding came together so well due to the wonderful efforts of our Event Coordinator, Marissa, and staff to ensure my daughter’s wedding flowed smoothly! Marissa did an excellent job and was there throughout the entire event making sure every detail of the day’s event was covered and our instructions were carried out as requested. Las Positas also has great vendor recommendations. We decided to contract with A Tasteful Affair for a buffet dinner, and the food was so delicious!! We've since been hearing wonderful compliments about the delicious food served at the reception! Thank you, Marissa and Las Positas, for an amazing and memorable wedding day!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Diana · Married on 09/22/2018

2.0
      2.0
      1.5
      1.0
      1.0

I love the venue itself. It was beautiful. I had a coordinator Arden that left, she was really good and always emailed me on how things were going.
    The coordinator left and I got a new coordinator, Marrissa, I was not very happy with. Never got emails unless I had to pay. The whole wedding my guest did not even like asking her questions because she was very rude to them. Even my DJ was upset with her. She didn't have my line up or anything. Was very upset at the end. But overall the venue was lovely.

Sent on 09/30/2018