Las Brisas Farm Reviews

40 | Fayetteville, TX

40 Reviews for Las Brisas Farm

Jenny Rebel · Getting married on 02/05/2020

Remarkable!

Love this place! Took my two year old daughters photos here and it was absolutely perfect! A beautiful scenery in every direction! Wide variety of beautiful flowers and plants. Loved the rustic look!
    Most importantly the staff was very easy to work with!
    This place would make the perfect wedding spot! Peaceful and relaxing! So many spots to enjoy on this remarkable farm in the country.
    Can't wait to visit this place again!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Las Brisas Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and choosing Las Brisas for your pictures! Hope to see you again!

Alyson Hurst · Married on 04/13/2019

It was amazing!!

Beautiful venue! Better than I could have imagined! Use the wedding planner they recommend, it will save you loads of stress! Would highly recommend this gorgeous venue!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Las Brisas Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Alyson! We absolutely loved having you and Travis be a part of the many love stories at Las Brisas!

Esmi Alexander · Married on 11/17/2018

Love this place!

My daughter got married on November 17, 2018 at Las Brisas Farm and we absolutely LOVED IT! I cannot express enough how lovely and rustic this place is, everything about it is beautiful; the grounds, the buildings, the décor, the food, and the owner and employees. I highly recommend it! There is so many different settings for pictures: sunsets by the golden fields, the serene pond, the rustic wind mill, the peaceful front porch and lighting at night makes each photo special. Every detail of the wedding, which included the décor, food and music was perfect. Thank you so much for making her wedding very special and memorable!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Trisha · Married on 06/16/2017

Las Brisas Farms is a wonderful place to have a wedding. We were very happy with their great hospitality, warmth, and willingness to assist us in anyway possible.
    The venue is ideal for an outdoor wedding with the beautiful landscape and scenery. Not only were we please with its beauty but many of the guest have continuously expreeed how much they loved Las Brisas Farms.
    We will be booking our next daughters wedding there as well.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2017

I recently married my husband at Las Brisas and it was a wonderful experience. Kathy was so involved and helpful, and was able to recommend other great vendors to work with to really make my wedding a positive experience. The farm is gorgeous, and every guest, from local to our of town, enjoyed their time there. I can't recommend enough and I can't wait for my sister's wedding there next year!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Kayla · event on 05/26/2017

This is such a beautiful venue!! It offers way more than pictures could ever describe!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Maria · Married on 05/06/2017

There are not enough words to describe the venue, service, appearance, and owners. This is the best place by far in the area. Everyone of our guests raved about the beauty of the venue and thought we spent way more than we did. It was absolutely perfect in every way. I was not experienced in wedding planning for our daughters wedding but Kathy was there to help out every step of the way.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Julia · Married on 05/06/2017

Las Brisas is, simply put, amazing. They gave me and my husband the fairy-tale wedding we'd been hoping for. The venue is so gorgeous it really doesn't need very many other decorations, and I loved how you weren't locking people into some hotel ballroom or convention center- they could wander the beautiful grounds! Kathy is extremely professional and helpful, and so are her staff- everything from the planning to the setup to the actual event went off without a hitch thanks to their help. She thinks of every aspect. If you're looking for a rustic-chic wedding, seriously don't hesitate! Our wedding was a dream come true, and largely due to Las Brisas.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Jordan · event on 04/15/2017

It was absolutely gorgeous!! Las Brisas Farms is the most unique, quaint venue! The scenery was beautiful and the venue was well maintained and decorated so creatively and beautifully. I would recommend any type of photography or events to be here!!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Hilary · Married on 03/17/2017

Las Brisas Farms was beautiful and the owner was very helpful. Highly recommend this place!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Kayla · Married on 08/20/2016

While my wedding was too big for the venue, the owner was so sweet as to allow me to take my bridals there! BEAUTIFUL location! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Misty · Married on 07/16/2016

The owner was very gracious and helpful. The property was breathtaking and there are so many interesting sites on the property. The venue is very elegant and rustic. We loved it.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Tammy · Married on 05/07/2016

Las Brias Farm is an absolutely breath-taking venue. I've been out to Las Brisas Farms on a couple of occasions for photo shoots and every angle of this place is just stunning. Kathy and her staff were so accommodating each time and so easy to work with. This past May, Kathy allowed me to bring a small Prom group and the beautiful scenery made perfect backdrops for several different group photos, couple photos as well as individual shots. The property and landscaping is very well kept which provided an array of photographic opportunities North, South, East and West! Perfect photos were taken at various places on the property including at the pond and bridge, the beautiful wooden porch Gazebo, as well as in front of the elegant outdoor fireplace. Thank you Las Brisas Farms for creating beautiful lasting memories for my family and friends! I would highly recommend this outdoor country-style venue for any special occasion!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Suzaanne · Married on 04/23/2016

Beautiful venue. Kathy was very helpful and assuring. Everyone loved it. I would highly recommend this for an outdoor, rustic venue. It was rustic yet elegant at the same time.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Laura · Married on 11/15/2015

It couldn't work out for us to have our actual wedding here, but the generous owners allowed us to come out to their venue free of charge and use it for our engagement photo shoot. It was absolutely perfect! I have already gotten dozens of compliments on the photos and the location - everyone has asked me where we took them. It meant so much to me that they let us use their gorgeous facility and helped us create memories that will last a lifetime! I'm so grateful - thank you!!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

James · Married on 05/23/2015

Las Brisas Farm is an amazing place for any party event. If you want pictures, the place has so many types of landscape and backgrounds to document the engagement. The venue is beautiful and the owners go out of the way to ensure your event is a success. They treat you like family. Photographers will love it!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Cristina · Married on 05/02/2015

My husband and I chose this place as our ceremony and reception location. The moment we laid eyes on it, we knew it was the “one”. The grounds had so much to offer. You immediately feel like you’re in a botanical garden. Kathy, the owner, made us feel welcomed and valued. We chose the Field of Flowers package and it was well worth it! All of the recommended vendors were courteous and easy to work with. They really came thru on the day of which helped make the whole wedding experience unforgettable. I loved that my husband and I were able to get married at a place so beautiful! My guests are still talking about the wedding 2 weeks after!! The majority of them had never experienced a place like Las Brisas Farm. Many blessings to Kathy and all that made my wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 05/12/2015

JANET · Married on 11/16/2014

Katy took care of every detail and made my day a beautiful one . It was stress free and everything any bride would ever want and could ask for.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Sierra · Married on 11/09/2014

If you want a venue that is ridiculously beautiful, as well as ran by the most amazing people you will ever meet, go to Las Brisas Farm. I can't even stress how pretty the scenery is there. Pictures do not do it justice at all. There are many places you can choose from to have your wedding ceremony and each of them is spectacular. We chose the pond and it was breathtaking. Hopefully 20+ years from now we can go back to the farm and have a vowel renewal (: Thank y'all for making November 9th the best day of my life!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 11/09/2014

My husband and I were part of the Weddings for Warriors. We have NO complaints whatsoever! The entire day was perfect in so many ways! Kathy the owner kept in touch with me weekly and was able to provide any requests from us. The reception was fun with wonderful food. The scenery was breath taking! Thank you to everyone that volunteered!

Sent on 11/16/2014

John · Married on 11/09/2014

Kathy, the Las Brisas team, and the Fayetteville community really made our wedding a special event. They supported every effort to make us happy while creating a truly family atmosphere among strangers. The day was truly a special event and the entire team assisted in making this happen. Their time, generosity, and willingness to make this day a special event was truly inspiring and moving to Julie and me. There was no special need that provoked any response of trouble or hardship. Rather, they quickly embraced our needs and made things happen in a truly loving manner. Words fail to express the experience and how special we felt throughout the day. You truly made a memorable event very special with everything you did. I would HIGHLY recommend Kathy and team to ANYONE who desires a world class event. Thank you so very much Kathy.

Sent on 11/18/2014

stephanie · Married on 10/19/2014

I had my bridal pictures taken at this venue! It is absoultely gorgeous like your in your own little work their, beautiful flowers, pond, and gorgeous architecture. On top of all that I scheduled with them last minute and they returned my that day and lete come on their beautiful place a few days later!! Amazing sweet people!

Sent on 11/13/2014

My sister and I both did our bridal portraits and they're gorgeous. The scenery and different atmospheres of the place really make a great location for any type of event. I would recommend Las Brisas to any and everyone. So pretty and very nice owners.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Breanna · Married on 07/26/2014

Kathy was a life saver for myself (photographer of Breanna Thompson Photography) and my bride when we needed a location for Bridal Portraits on a Saturday. She kindly welcomed us and gave us free range on the property.

Las Brisas Farm is absolutely stunning!!! There were never ending photo opportunities! We strolled through gorgeous tree groves, roses and hedges. The bride was tickled with the wooden bridge over a serene pond and hay bales that dotted the grassy acreage. The facilities were clean and hospitable to the bride when she needed to change into her wedding attire. Also, the commute to Las Brisas Farm was easy from Katy, TX and Huntsville, TX. We had no trouble locating the farm. We all loved the rustic decor and country charm to this beautiful venue!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Sophie · Married on 07/06/2014

This place is amazing!!!! Kathy, her hubby and team will blow your socks off with their wonderful nature all through your process! We called on Kathy a few weeks ago with a request to do our simple civil ceremony for my warrior and I as we are planning to have a more formal wedding next year. Kathy and crew went above/beyond any expectations we ever had!! We thought we were there for a simple exchanging of our vows but alas! She had all her friends and team throw us a full wedding, complete with a small reception! The minister was AMAZING. He catered the ceremony to us as military spouses! The photographer was AWESOME! So kind and gentle! The grounds are gorgeous! There's so much to say about this place. And it's wonderful people! Calling on all military couples to give Las Brisas a shot. Whether you want to be involved in the wedding for warriors day (November 9th) or not. We promise you, they will not disappoint you!
    Thank you wonderful people of Fayetteville!

Sent on 07/14/2014