Larry James - CelebrateIntimateWeddings.com Reviews

63 | Scottsdale, AZ

63 Reviews for Larry James - CelebrateIntimateWeddings.com

Tiffany · Married on 05/02/2008

Larry James was great. He made our wedding unique and fun. I picked Mr. Larry James based on his amazing ideas and how great of a speaker he was. I had been to many weddings that made hearing the officiant very difficult. No worries there with Larry James because he is an awesome public speaker. I highly recommend his services to any bride.

Sent on 11/13/2008

Christina · Married on 04/12/2008

Larry James is an amazing person to work with! he has written best selling books about relationships and marriage and has great advise for every bride and groom! I highly recomend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2008

We used Larry James for our tunes at our wedding (3/22/03), and to this day, 10 years later, everyone we know still look back on that day, noting it was the best time ever. Larry was awesome, providing just the right music at the right time.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Marcia · Married on 03/22/2013

I wanted my husband and I to renew our vows on our 10 year anniversary and Larry was referred by a friend. Larry was so helpful and efficient in helping me plan a surprise for my husband at a party at our home. During the process we wer undergoing a move and chaos at work. Larry kept me focused to complete the vows and plans, and without his steadfastness, I may have let it fall to the wayside. He had a myriad of options for this simple ceremony, and our friends and family gave the ceremony rave reviews! I would highly recommend Larry whether you are looking for someone to officiate your wedding or renew your vows. Larry knows the Love Business and does an excellent job in executing your every wish!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Brenna · Married on 10/10/2009

Although Larry's services are little more expensive than other ministers, it was totally worth it. My husband and I enjoyed the ceremony so much. It was entertaining and heartfelt. We received several compliments on the ceremony itself and on Larry! Larry is professional, personable, and he has a great sense of humor. He was also flexible in rescheduling the rehearsal when we had a change of plans. He really was a joy to work with!

Sent on 11/10/2009

Alicia · Married on 01/08/2012

Tyler and I are both so happy that we chose Larry as our officiant. The ceremony was just what we wanted - something that seemed harder to find as a non-religious couple. Also when our best man didn't have the rings at the altar, Larry had such a great idea to do the ring ceremony again right at the beginning of the reception. This made it even more special in the end and something we will always remember. I personally had several guests tell me that they were surprised and delighted at how unique and beautiful the ceremony was. If we ever decide to renew our vows, we will definitely hire him again. I will also be recommending him to anyone I know that's about to get married. We can't thank Larry enough.

Sent on 01/31/2012

Elaine · Married on 03/14/2010

We did not want an overly religious ceremony and Larry James let us be in control of what we wanted. Our ceremony was beautiful and meaningful. Although, he is a little more expensive in the end we felt that he was definitely worth the price. He even took lots of pictures and sent us a CD. Our guests raved about our ceremony and how special it was

Sent on 04/12/2010
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/24/2009

We wanted a unique ceremony and Larry James provided just that. Our guests provided us with several compliments on the ceremony and he was very easy to work with. He really works to make the ceremony about you!

Sent on 11/17/2009
  • kbergie

Kerstin · Married on 05/25/2008

Larry James did a wonderful job during our ceremony. His ceremony was so moving and different than other ones that we had heard at other weddings we had attended. He also took the time to meet with us and know us as a couple. And he sends a follow up e-mail afterward to walk you through the name changing process and he sends you photos that he took at the wedding...and they are good! Such a nice man and I would recommend using him.

Sent on 06/17/2008

Theresa · Married on 03/25/2006

Larry James was excellent. His fee was a little more than what we wanted to pay, but well worth every penny! He customized our ceremony the way we wanted it and was flexible with the wording, etc. He always showed up on time and was more than willing to talk to us whenever we had any questions. The best thing about him-we have been married for 3 years, and we are still hearing from him; to check up on us!

Sent on 05/20/2009

Heather · Married on 10/09/2010

Larry did a great job for our ceremony! He was entertaining and had a well-rehearsed easy going script. Thanks for helping to make the day so memorable!

Sent on 11/21/2010

Jeanne · Married on 05/26/2007

I would highly recommend Larry James as an officiant for any wedding. He is creative, professional, funny, sensitive and anything else that you may want him to be. He customizes the ceremony to fit your style and personality. All of our guests loved him! He truly made our wedding special.

Sent on 02/23/2008

Hes · Married on 04/12/2008

0.0

I never wrote that review that showed up on his page. He was okay.

Sent on 03/22/2011