Larry James - CelebrateIntimateWeddings.com Reviews

63 | Scottsdale, AZ

63 Reviews for Larry James - CelebrateIntimateWeddings.com

Chris A. · Married on 11/09/2013

From the first time we met Larry we knew we had hit a home run! Coming from two very diverse religious backgrounds we needed a ceremony that was non denominational but made everyone feel spiritual in their own ways. Not only did Larry make this happen, he did it with style, humor, and a sense of reverence that kept the guests involved from beginning to end. In addition to being an amazing officiant, Larry spent much quality time with us listening to our concerns of the many other aspects of our wedding. He provided very useful references, information, and guidance. Larry also attended our reception and provided some of the best photos of the evening! We are so blessed to have found and worked with Larry and we would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Larry James was the most experienced, charismatic, reverant, and authentic officiant of the 15+ that we talked to and met with in the Phoenix area. He made our day perfect and my wife and I were thrilled with his performance.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Maria · Married on 10/25/2013

A could have not asked for a better officiant for our wedding! Larry James was professional, thorough, caring, and made our wedding rehearsal and ceremony a wonderful experience. We were very clueless going into wedding planning, and he helped us design out ceremony to fit us. He also goes above and beyond by tagging Facebook photos for us right away and all of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed him.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Carri · Married on 10/12/2013

Thank you Larry for being a part of our special day... You were an awesome officiant and would highly recommend you to others. Very professional and personable..U made this brides day complete.. Mr and Mrs Dove.. 10-12-13

Sent on 10/18/2013

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2012

Larry did an amazing job for our wedding ceremony. We received so many compliments and we loved the ceremony and incorporating our own promises into the ceremony. He ensures a unique ceremony that you will love!

Thank you Larry!!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Catie · Married on 10/19/2012

We had a great experience with Larry! We had so many compliments about how wonderful and touching the ceremony was. He was funny as well as gave us valuable advice during the ceremony.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Andrea · Married on 10/13/2012

What a great guy! He'll incorporate anything you want and has some great suggestions to make your special day EXTRA special.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Denisse · Married on 07/21/2012

Larry is an amazing man, I highly recommend him. He helps you in all the aspects that you can possibly think of.
    Larry is the man to go to.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Linda · Married on 04/14/2012

Larry provided a truly unique ceremony for us. He allowed us to edit the ceremony, including our personal promises, as we saw fit. We were also able to add other parts, such as the sand and rose ceremonies. He was very organized and kept us on track during the planning process. During the cermeony, he was very engaging and definitely kept everybody's attention. He made it fun as well as romantic. We received several positive comments from our guests on the ceremony and Larry himself, as he attended our reception as well. We definitely recommend him.

Sent on 05/08/2012

Tiffany · Married on 03/31/2012

Larry did an unbelievable job officiating our wedding. He is very thourough and were able to personalize our ceremony just for us. Our friends and family all were saying what a beautiful cereomony it was. Thanks again Larry.

Thanks,
    Tiffany and Marc Martinez

Sent on 06/22/2012

Stephanie · Married on 03/03/2012

AMAZING - he was great and fun!!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Morgan · Married on 02/25/2012

Throughout our engagement, we never ceased to be impressed by Larry's diligence and careful attention to detail. From our first meeting up until the wedding day, Larry kept us on track and made us feel comfortable. We knew the ceremony would be special, but in the end it surpassed our expectations. Larry managed to make us feel like we were the only two people in the room while still engaging our family and friends. He created the perfect combination of humor, romance and sincerity. Our guests are still raving! We are happy that Larry was a part of our special day and would certainly recommend his services to other couples.

Sent on 03/06/2012

Larry James provides the most touching and sentimental ceremony that I could find. He is a very kind and friendly man, who sits down with you and gets to know you before you sign a contract. I enjoyed working with Larry James, he is very professional and I could not have asked for a nicer and more memorable ceremony (he even got my husband on the verge of tears, which is VERY uncommon in our household). Thank you Larry, I highly recommend others give you a try, they will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/07/2011

Annaletta · Married on 09/30/2011

Dear Larry,
    Please accept our invitational tour of Corrizo Mountain or the Navajo and Hopi Nation as our hospitality and gratitude for the Magnificient job you did in uniting us on September 30, 2011 at the Little America Hotel. We would like to arrange a weekend either in November or early January 2012. Please let us know what you feel about this. Everyone in attendance was pleased with "the sand and rose ceremony" and the proper wording in acknowledging our maker to fit our culture. We are especially happy to be the first Native American couple to experience your expert, professional and distinctive style of Art. Please contact us by e-mail and this is your friends Robert and Annaletta.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2011

You can't go wrong with Larry James. What else can I say? He was perfect! Everyone commented on how the ceremony was unique and it really was all about us.

Sent on 09/25/2011
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 01/08/2011

Larry James went above and beyond our expectation of an officiant. Tailoring the ceremony to fit our needs exactly. Larry James took the necessary amount of time needed to truly understand us and our personalities to accommodate what we were looking for in a ceremony. This was the last thing we expected during our first interview (an unrushed meaningful interview with depth), we are very impressed and his reputation holds true!

Larry James didn’t just show up to rehearsal, he participated, offering feedback based on his experience. Larry James took time to understand us which resulted in the personal touch that a wedding should have. We like to work with people who “want” to do their profession, show passion and care about their service or product. Larry James does just that and played a significant role on the biggest day of our lives. We are confident that nobody could have done it better.

Sent on 01/17/2011

Karissa · Married on 12/05/2010

Larry was the most amazing officiant. I am not super religious and he described me perfectly. Spiritual but not religious. His ceremony was so beautiful and that was the thing I got complimented on the most. Every single person said they were in tears with everything he said and they had never seen such a beautiful ceremony. I was so lucky to find him. Thanks Larry!
    Karissa Shipp :) 12/5/2010

Sent on 01/19/2011

Jenny · Married on 11/13/2010

Our ceremony was absolutely amazing! Larry was very accommodating to work with and provided us with many suggestions throughout the entire planning process. Our ceremony was breathtaking and several people could not stop talking about how amazing our officiant was. He even helped me out in the middle of the ceremony as I became very emotional! Thanks Larry for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 11/17/2010

Debbie · Married on 10/30/2010

Larry James was the officiant for our daugher and son in law's wedding. He was perfect, so flexible and easy going and understood their desire to create a meaningful ceremony. His ability to put folks at ease instantly, his professional demeanor, and caring attitude made him a partner in creating the wedding they dreamed of. One of the things I loved was that he took some photos and posted them the same night as the wedding. Larry is the perfect choice for an officiant who truly cares about the couples he marries.

Sent on 11/03/2010

Shane · Married on 09/17/2010

Larry was the most important part of our ceremony. He came very professionally dressed (he is willing to do some funny stuff too) and carried the ceremony better than we could have imagined. He was an absolute delight to have as our officiant and you should have him too!

Sent on 01/05/2011

Roxann · Married on 07/10/2010

Everyone keeps telling me how amazing the ceremony was. Did an amazing job and made it very memorable

Sent on 07/22/2010

Lauren · Married on 04/23/2010

Larry James has a beautiful and meaningful ceremony. When my husband and I first met with him we both got a little teary-eyed reading it and we both felt that the ceremony described how we really feel about marriage. What we liked about Larry was that he was very organized and prompt, and he allowed us to personalize the ceremony to meet our wishes.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Stephanie · Married on 11/21/2009

Larry was so wonderful through the process of planning and doing! He provided us with information on getting our marriage license and name change, ss name change DL name change, and everything. Everyone at our wedding really enjoyed his beautiful ceremony. And even when my DJ's Mic's went out, Larry kept cool and spoke up so my guests could hear him. He took pictures and was just over all great. He was referred to me by my Maid of Honor and I will definitely refer him!!

Sent on 11/23/2009

Marlayna · Married on 11/14/2009

Neil and I married on November 14, 2009. I checked into officiants early so I had no problems securing my date with Larry but if you wait too long he is definitely in high demand.
    I had gone to a wedding show and was disparaged as I felt intimidated and did not really like any of the officiants I met. When Neil and I met with Larry, we knew he was the right one. If I ever had a question, I never had any problems reaching him and we were able to speak the same day every time.

Neil is not as religious as I am so we wanted a mixed ceremony. The Lord was there with us but the focus was on our love. We also chose to have a Hand-Fasting Ceremony to honor our roots as well as the Sand Ceremony.
    I cannot tell you how beautiful and wonderful the Ceremony was. I had about 130 people at my wedding and EVERY person stated that it was the BEST ceremony that they EVER attended. Some of our friends hate weddings due to the religious roots and others are devout catholic...to have all of them so impressed speaks volumes about Larry!!!
    I recommend that if you want the ceremony of your dreams you should choose Larry James.
    Thanks so much for Everything Larry.
    Marlayna and Neil

Sent on 02/16/2010

Jeana · Married on 04/05/2009

Brett and I got married on April 5th, 2009 at the Camelback Inn JW Marriott. It was a very small intimate wedding. Larry James was nothing less than perfect..he made everything a breeze! When we sat down for our first meeting with him we could tell he was very organized and had a lot of experience. He made it nice so we could customize our ceremony to exactly how we wanted it. My family loved him and he made our ceremony very special. Thanks Larry, you will always be a part of our special day!! Love Brett and Jeana Leonard!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2009