LaRose Media Reviews

42 | Albany, NY

42 Reviews for LaRose Media

Jason · Married on 07/28/2012

Lauren was very easy to work with before, during and after our wedding. She was very prompt. The sneak peak video was perfect and the full length version will serve as a cherished piece for us. We supplied 5 songs prior to receiving the sneak peek, knowing that one of those songs truly encapsulated our wedding. Lauren got it right without our saying anything! We are glad that we made the choice to employ a videographer, and Lauren's attention to detail and inconspicuous recording was exactly what we were looking for. It was obvious that she takes great pride in her work and enjoys it very much. Her fiance/assistant was a pleasure to work with as well.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Lauren made our wedding video really special. She worked so well with our photographer and was professional the entire time. We are so pleased with the outcome of our DVDs. She is truly very talented.

Sent on 09/28/2012

Val · Married on 06/16/2012

Lauren with LaRose Media was amazing for our wedding. I found her company on Wedding Wire, and after watching several of her Wedding Videos, I knew she was the Videographer that was right for our wedding. She flew from New York all the way to Colorado for our Wedding. She booked her own air and arranged her own accomodations which left me with nothing to worry about. We couldn't have been happier with our Wedding Video and would highly recommend Lauren to anyone who is getting married who wants their magical day captured on video!!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Piyali · Married on 06/02/2012

Lauren is a gem!!! I am so amazed at how she was able to so perfectly capture our wedding in a way that touched deep emotions and stirred hopes, dreams, joy, and happiness. She organized our video into the absolute BEST highlights, and incorporated music to so creatively and artistically flow with her talented videography. Lauren truly has a special gift; not can you just tell that she LOVES what she does, but she also adds a personal touch and flavor, that makes a very professional, beautiful work of art also very real and heartfelt. I admire her passion and she truly delivers the most amazing finished product. Thank you Lauren for allowing us to always have the opportunity to go back and relive our special day, and capture the memories in a way that will make us wanting to go back and watch them again and again. :)

Sent on 07/31/2012

Emily · Married on 05/26/2012

Lauren was a joy to work with and did an absolutely wonderful job making our wedding video. She was very professional, punctual, responsive, and flexible. Most importantly, she captured all the beautiful moments at our wedding that we wanted taped, and even some we didn't know happened! If I could give Lauren 6 stars for value I would: given the high quality of the videography, the prices she charges for her services are a steal.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2012

Lauren and her team did an amazing job at capturing the sweet moments of our wedding. They were friendly, professional and were so good at blending in that we forgot they were there filming. This created a natural and candid video. The finished product is incredible, from the editing to the quality of the video, we are truly impressed. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/06/2012

G · Married on 11/19/2011

Lauren and the video she produced were nothing short of flawless. Her ability to capture all the meaningful moments without intrusively “being there” was impressive. I wholeheartedly recommend Lauren.

Sent on 01/04/2012

Betsy · Married on 10/07/2011

Thank you so much. If you are looking for someoned to capture your special day, and allow you to relive those memories over and over again than LaRose Media is it!!! I had such an amazing experience, and cant believe it was something I thought I didnt need on my wedding day. Boy, was I wrong. Lauren went above and beyond to make my day a truly amazing experience. If you havent booked her for your videographry yet, you will want to:)

Sent on 11/26/2011

A · Married on 09/25/2011

LaRose Media was extremely easy to schedule an appointment and work with! The prints are absolutely beautiful and she had them to me sooner than expected! She is highly recommended!!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2011

Lauren is simply amazing. She took impeccable footage and was professional and wonderful with everyone all day. As for the product, wow. Our video was absolutely incredible. She captured our wedding day perfectly and gave us a moving, artistic and entertaining video that I know we will watch over and over.

Sent on 10/21/2011

Ashleigh · Married on 09/10/2011

LaRose Media is amazing not only are they wonderful and friendly people to have there on your big day but they do BEAUTIFUL work. They not only capture your big day but they capture the emotion of the day. I could not be more happy with my wedding video!!!

Vanessa · Married on 09/02/2011

I had been searching for a videographer but could not find the right one, until I found LaRose Media! As cheesy as that sounds it's true! After reviewing samples of their work, I knew that they would do a great job! Lauren and Jeremy were very professional and creative! We didn't want a videographer that was always in your face, they were able to capture everything without being intrusive! The video came out wonderful!!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Kerri · Married on 08/12/2011

Me and my husband are sooo happy we chose LaRose Media to capture the best day of our lives! As other brides know weddings are extremely expensive and when going through your budget you have to pick and chose what is most important to you as a couple, for us we were on the fence about getting a videographer. Just when we had pretty much decided that would be where we would cut the costs I got a recommendation about LaRose Media. Lauren was so understanding and flexible with us, she had different packages for us to chose from that would meet anyones budget! She was also extremely accomadating to us as a couple and allowed us to take a package and add a few a things here and there to it. I knew from watching her other videos that it would be money well spent, but after receiving our beautiful video and watching it over and over again it ended up being the best money we spent during the whole wedding process! Everyone always tells you to enjoy your wedding day because it is going to go by in instant and it really does, however when you use LaRose Media you are able to relive that special day over and over again and Lauren is able capture all the special moments including times that you might not have even noticed on that day. Bottom line: LaRoseMedia is the BEST investment you can make, just pop in your video and you are taken right back to the happiest day of your life :)

Caitlin · Married on 08/06/2011

Lauren was amazing to work with, and definitely our favorite vendor. She made everything so easy, and inspired such confidence in us even before the event. We saw one of her videos online and fell in love with her style. I looked at pretty much every videographer in upstate NY. Not only are her videos amazing, but she’s also ridiculously affordable. She spent the whole day with us, and made my friends and I feel really comfortable. She is warm and easygoing, a very nice presence to have on a stressful day! On top of it all, her boyfriend took beautiful pictures to supplement the video, which we also loved.

We received the video months before getting our pictures, and it came out even better than we thought it could. She is a true artist, and I would recommend her to anyone (actually, I do recommend her to everyone I talk to who is getting married). I can’t say enough great things about her. What a great catch! =)

Sent on 01/07/2012

Heather · Married on 08/05/2011

Words cannot express how thankful and amazed we are of Lauren's work. My husband and I weren't planning on using a videographer for our wedding due to the other several expenses that go into making a wedding happen. However, after seeing her amazing work for my sister-in-law's wedding, we decided we had to go with Lauren! She was EXTREMELY accommodating to our tight budget and even through in more to our package. While going through the process of choosing songs and specific events to include in the video, Lauren saw our vision and was easy to work with...not to mention FUN! We're so blessed to have had Lauren and LaRose Media be a part of our special day and have a beautiful video and pictures to remember it by. Thank you LaRose Media! :)

Sent on 05/08/2012
  • Karina

Karina · Married on 04/30/2011

LaRose Media was awesome...Lauren is very personable and upbeat and was truly a pleasure to work with. She truly loves to capture moments of love and that was very apparent when I watched my video. She is so creative and added so many personal touches to the video which really represented my husband and I as a couple. I would certainly recommend LaRose Media to all my friends!

Sent on 06/05/2011

Kara · Married on 08/14/2010

While I was planning my wedding my finance and I went to a company called Wedding Combo, through them we found a photographer and videographer. One week before the company sent me an email saying they were sorry but they could not come to fulfill our date any longer. They kept our deposit and left us stranded. Later after some detective work and the help of our local news station, we discovered that Wedding Combo was a fraud and they were stealing from couples all over the capital region. We were left furious, broke and without a photographer or videographer 5 DAYS before our wedding. A news story ran about the company from anohter couple they had frauded and that afternoon I had an email from the owner of LaRose Media, Lauren, saying that she would love to help us out and do our wedding video free of charge. \r\n\r\nMy fiancé and I were so so thankful and when we got our video we were just blown away...She has amazing talent and her and her assistance were the most personable and sweet people. \r\n\r\nI recommend LaRose Media to anyone who will listen. Even though she did our wedding free of charge, my finance and I were so overwhelmed with thanks and love for our video we gave her a check of what we could for our gratitude. \r\n\r\nHer prices are also SO reasonable and shes already signed up to do my sisters wedding this June AND my cousins wedding in November. Seriously hire this girl, she will not dissapoint!

Sent on 03/17/2011