Lark Photo & Video Reviews

Lark Photo & Video 6
Lark Photo & Video 7

Anna Anzua · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Day Ever!

Our wedding day was absolutely amazing because of Lark Photography! The moment I met Andrea and Luke I knew we were going to be well taken care of. They make sure to know exactly everything you want to make the day easier on the bride! :)

Sent on 10/04/2019
    Lark Photo & Video 8
    Lark Photo & Video 9
    Lark Photo & Video 10
    Lark Photo & Video 11
    Lark Photo & Video 12

Gabby · Married on 09/08/2018

They are amazing.

We had Lark Productions as our photographer and videographer earlier this fall. They were a absolutely amazing! They took the time to meet with us before hand and drove at least an hour to do so with us. The day of we couldn’t have asked for a better couple to capture our day. Andrea was amazing with our ring bearer and flower girl who wanted to see EVERY picture or wouldn’t smile or just acting like a three year old does. They also reminded us to take in the day and pulled us aside to just be together for a little bit. Since our wedding day our family and other guests haven’t stopped talking about how amazing, friendly, professional, and on top of everything they were. We couldn’t have asked for a better day and they captured our day perfectly. Thank you guys so much for everything! We will definitely be using them again in the future.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lark Photo & Video's reply:

Gabby you are the sweetest! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to be a part of your day

Kristen · Married on 08/22/2015

Lark Productions photographed our wedding and we could not have been more thrilled with the experience and the final result. There are so many amazing things we could comment on about their work, but the thing we were most impressed by was their ability to capture the emotions of every moment in our ceremony as well as the personalities of our family, bridal party, and even our guests. The funny moments and the teary ones were all captured so exquisitely, and it is for that reason that we count our blessings that Lark was our photographer.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Lark Photo & Video 13
    Lark Photo & Video 14

Kim · Married on 04/25/2015

Andrea was very professional and was such a pleasure to work with. She was our engagement and wedding photographer and I couldn't be more pleased with how the pictures came out. I definitely recommend Lark Productions for your photographer needs. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Jesse · Married on 06/27/2009

I have worked with Lark Productions many times over the years. You will never find more kind-hearted, genuine people in this industry. They will work hard to provide the best possible service and preserve your day as only they can. Without reservations, I recommend you hire them today. In fact, Luke filmed my wedding back in 2009.

Sent on 09/25/2017
  • Rebekah

Rebekah Hunt ·

Above and beyond

They truly went above and beyond! I couldn’t have asked for anything better! I highly recommend them they will make your day so special!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Leah · Married on 06/03/2016

I truly believe that a photographer can turn your special day from being nice to being absolutely amazing and stress free. Andrea is one of those photographers that will make your day absolutely (and I mean absolutely!)amazing and capture it all so beautifully.

She was so helpful in picking out the perfect location to take our wedding pictures and was so patient and willing to check out new places. The day of, she kept us on schedule, made us laugh, and even made sure I had breakfast!! She was very organized, efficient, and worked fast so frustrations didn't arise because of pictures taking too long. She has lots of experience and it definitely showed. She was willing to try anything and go anywhere and kept everyone smiling the entire time.

When I got the pictures back, they were AMAZING (Just as amazing as all the pictures I had seen on her Facebook page before my wedding)!!!! They totally captured the day and even parts of the day I had forgotten about. She got pictures of the smallest little details and decorations as well as beautiful couple and family pictures. I got so many beautiful pictures back it was hard to choose which ones to print off/put in my wedding album!

If you want amazing pictures of your amazing day from a very skilled and experienced photographer, go with LARK photography. Andrea will make sure your day turns out just like you've always imagined and will capture that!

THANK-YOU ANDREA!!!

*Note: the photos I share in my review are lower quality just for uploading ease!

Sent on 11/09/2017