Lark Floral Reviews

Lark Floral 3
Lark Floral 4
Lark Floral 5

Mary · Married on 05/28/2016

This company is so competent and wonderful to work with. Not only were the floral bouquets and arrangements beautiful and amazingly fresh, but the owner was professional, calming, and 200% helpful. Kari is an amazing gem!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Lark Floral's reply:

Thank you Mary! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Julie!

I didn't think it was possible to improve on the breathtaking scenery at my son's wedding at Strong Mansion on Sugarloaf Mountain but I was wrong. Kari from Lark Floral absolutely transformed an already beautiful venue into something spectacular. The flowers she chose for the table centerpieces, the floral swag over the wedding arbor, and the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were stunning. Each was a masterpiece of floral art. During a wedding, it's easy to overlook such "accessories" but Kari's designs made such an impact that the guests couldn't help but notice how beautiful and fragrant they were. They were so fresh and so perfect and were delivered right on schedule. If there were more than 5 stars to give Lark Floral (and Kari), I would certainly have given the maximum number of stars. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I would highly recommend Kari for ANY special events. Thank you, Kari for making my son's (and new daughter-in-law's) wedding even more spectacular!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Kristin · Married on 08/29/2015

One of the best decisions I made in regards to our wedding was choosing Kari to be my florist. She did an incredible job and I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. She went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely beautiful. Multiple people commented on how gorgeous the flowers and arrangements were. She is truly talented. I HIGHLY recommend her services!!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

We LOVED Kari! I did not know exactly what I wanted for our flowers, and she helped us to get our ideas into reality. The centerpieces were so unique and pretty. The bridesmaids bouquets were simple and sophisticated and my bouquet was stunning! She is very professional and returned all of my emails and phone calls promptly. I definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 02/06/2015

DeeAnn · Married on 06/29/2013

Lark Floral provided several floral arrangements for a backyard wedding reception. Kari was so easy to work with and truly captured our vision of the event. The flowers she used with locally grown and the colors and arrangements were great! We were very happy with the service of Lark Floral!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2018

Kari was professional, orderly and worked within our budget to make sure that I was getting the look that I wanted and at the same time was comfortable with the pricing- a big concern for a lot of brides who are budget conscious.
    She even met us at our church to get a look at the venue to see how things would look and to make sure that set up ran smoothly on the big day. She accommodated us even after multiple changes to our vision and up-orders in the flowers her answer was alway "Yes I can do that." She has an artistic eye so if you have a vision but nothing pinpointed yet she can help you build that out.
    She worked seamlessly with our planner and on the big day it was amazing what she did at the church as well as the reception venue. Highly recommend. Would use her for any other event in the future for flowers. Thanks Kari!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Lark Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! Loved working with you and your family!

Bonnie · Married on 05/18/2019

Stunning arrangemenys

Kari is incredible! So professional, flexible and talented. She totally delivered everything we wanted and more. She was an almost invisible presence, making sure everything looked perfect. The flowers were gorgeous, smelled amazing and my flower crown blew everyone away. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Lark Floral's reply:

Thank you Bonnie! We loved making flowers for your beautiful wedding and it was a pleasure working with you!

Lark Floral is amazing! Period. My husband and I had a marriage celebration event at Lightfoot in Leesburg, and the folks there suggested that we call Lark Floral. What a superb recommendation! Kari (from Lark) asked a lot of questions and met us at the venue to discuss decor. We described the look and feel we were going for (heavy on the romance!), and she completely nailed it. The floral decor of an event can be a scary prospect because you never really know what it's going to look like until it's done. When we arrived at Lightfoot, we were blown away by every piece she created from the bouquets and boutonnieres to the centerpieces and the accent pieces. Our colors were ivory and gold, and Kari matched the perfect flowers with the perfect shades for the event. We also tasked her with doing some tables in a "candelabra" style. She found some truly beautiful, tall gold candelabras with candles in glass domes that were quite stunning. The bouquets she arranged on them were so elegant, and she even wound some greens down the candelabras for effect. Simply put, it was gorgeous and better than we expected. We strongly recommend Lark!

Sent on 04/20/2016