Lantana Golf Club Reviews

6 | Argyle, TX

6 Reviews for Lantana Golf Club

Kristen · Married on 01/04/2019

Beautiful venue & fantastic team

Lantana Golf Club was the perfect place for our wedding! The staff was so great and helpful. We were able to have our rehearsal dinner here the night before the wedding! The food they provided for both dinners (rehearsal and wedding) was fantastic. We had so many compliments on the venue, waiters, and food.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Hi Kristen,
    I am the new Private Event Director here at Lantana. I am looking for wedding pictures that I can share with potential brides. Would you be willing to share some? I will make sure to give your photographer credit. Thank you!

Maureen · Married on 04/02/2016

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Lantana Golf Club, and cannot say enough great things about it! Melissa, Katie, Danny, and the whole team were fantastic. The whole day ran seamlessly - everyone commented on how smooth everything went, and how amazing the food was. The grounds are beautiful, and the reception hall has a classy country feel to it that looks great at any time of day with the three full walls of windows and the giant chandeliers. The whole team was beyond friendly and accommodating, and made the entire process pure joy. SO thankful we picked the perfect place for our perfect wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Maureen · Married on 02/20/2016

Sent on 04/17/2016

We had a beautiful outdoor ceremony by the pond and an indoor reception. We had about 130 people and the amount of space was perfect for us. Their fajita buffet is an excellent choice for food. They also made us signature drinks to match our wedding theme.

It is a great facility and the value is amazing. Also, Kiersten the facility coordinator, put us at ease by helping coordinate our ceremony and reception. She is extremely professional and responded quickly each time we contacted her. I really don't know what we would have done without her help.

Sent on 11/12/2014

amorrissette@lantanagolf.com

Lantana made my wedding everything that I had dreamed of. The staff is incredibly nice! They were there for me the entire process and did everything I requested. They allowed us plenty of time to decorate and helped in any way they could. They were amazing. The venue was perfect. We had around 140 people and there was plenty of room. The food was delicious. We had the pasta buffet and everyone said it was wonderful. It was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Julia · Married on 06/25/2011

3.0

Lantana Golf Club was great overall - the girls who work in their event planning department are wonderful. I worked with Abbey and Katie - both who answered my every question and responded to my every email... all one million of them! :) They met with me several times and let me set-up the room exactly the way I wanted... let me use the faciilities and try out different looks... they were great!

The food was great - we had fajita buffet - so YUMMY! All our guests raved about the food... can't go wrong with Mexican!

The bar and staff were wonderful and the set-up was perfect. We did a cocktail hour in the bar area while they flipped the room for our reception - it took about 45 minutes (we got married in the banquet room... it was in June and SO hot outside even at 7pm!)

The only complaint I have is that air conditioning was NOT working effectively to cool the room enough when 120 people were occupying it. The thermostat said it was 73.. but everyone was sweating.. and hot.. it definitely made for a sticky night. But, we made the best of it. I would NOT recommend getting married there in the summer.. until the central air is fixed. The rest of the club was cool... but the reception area was SO warm... granted I had a long dress on... but my guests were sweating.. it was not 73.

Overall though... it's a great place and worked well for us. The price is right.. and the staff does a wonderful job to make sure you are happy and have an amazing time!

Sent on 10/20/2011