Lanier Islands Reviews

Lanier Islands 3
Lanier Islands 4
Lanier Islands 5

Christina · Married on 09/04/2016

Wow what an amazing weekend! My husband and I had our wedding ceremony at PineIsle Point and reception at PineIsle Center. We worked with Ljerka Bilbija to help plan our memorable day. Ljerka answered every single question we had even on her days off. She was amazing to work with and had some really great suggestions as well. Our wedding day was a bit chaotic between the two venues but Ljerka and her staff were there to save the day. Lake Lanier Islands Resort is amazing and perfect for outdoor weddings. They have atleast 6 different locations you can choose from inside the resort and plenty of activities for the kids. The package is great and the food was amazing! Everyone really enjoyed themselves and the weather could not have been more perfect Labor Day weekend! Thank you for a lifetime of memories. We would highly recommend Ljerka and Lake Lanier Islands Resort to everyone!

Sent on 09/09/2016

kristan · Married on 04/30/2016

Wonderful experience, I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful all inclusive wedding site.

Sent on 04/15/2016

Julia · Married on 03/12/2016

The professional staff at Lake Lanier Islands will definitely assist you in choosing one of the many locations where you can have your dream wedding and reception. There are many choices and each offer a unique venue that your wedding party and guests will enjoy. My daughter recently got married at The Venetian Pier and her reception was held in The Plantation Ballroom. We will not disappointed. The Venetian Pier was simply the perfect romantic wedding setting followed by a festive reception in The Plantation Ballroom. Andreja Litavec and Wendi Lucas went above and beyond to ensure that everything went perfectly. I cannot say enough about this location or the helpful staff that will assist you in coordinating your wedding ceremony and reception.

Mother of the Bride
    March 2016

Sent on 03/16/2016
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/10/2015

Wendi and Ljerka at Lake Lanier Islands Resort gave us a 10 star experience for our wedding!! This only allows me to go up to 5 but they truly went above and beyond. My husband and I got married at Lake Lanier Island Resort's PineIsle Pointe. LLI Resort has somehow perfectly mastered the destination wedding feel with a personalized and customized experience. My husband is from Ohio so we first looked at LLI because of the convenience of lodging and the weekend vacation aspect for our guests. I was worried that such a beautiful and established resort would have a very stiff wedding planning experience however. I was so pleasantly surprised when I met Ljerka and she wanted to brainstorm my dream wedding together so they could help make it a reality. They understand every bride and groom are different and didn't want me to select 1 of 3 predetermined options but instead wanted to help us create our dream regardless of that was. Our wedding weekend was the best of our lives and our guests are still talking weeks after about how it was the best wedding they've ever been to, how delicious the food was, how friendly the staff was, how beautiful the accommodations were and how they can't wait to come visit the resort again soon! The team at LLI Resort had every detail covered and even a few surprises thrown in like a complimentary honeymoon suite with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries there waiting on us after a getting married and dancing the night away. Do yourself a favor and call them now to schedule your tour to explore the possibility of getting married at Lake Lanier Islands Resort! You will not regret it!! We are already talking about planning a weekend getaway there for our one year anniversary and those to follow... Or maybe even our one month because we just can't wait to get back :)!! Huge thanks and lots of love to Wendi, Ljerka and the rest of the team for giving us our fairytale! Love you all!!!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Crystal · Married on 09/20/2014

We had our entire wedding weekend at Lake Lanier Islands. Everything was absolutely wonderful from the golf, the spa, our rehearsal dinner at Venetian Pointe, ceremony and reception at Pine Isle Pointe. Our quests had a wonderful time and really enjoyed everything the resort had to offer. I worked with Maggie and Merilynn and they were professional and attentive. The made my wedding simply amazing. Most of our guests said this was the prettiest wedding they had ever been too! Also, there was so many compliments regarding how great the food tasted. If you are looking for a wonderful place with a great setting for a wedding this is the place to go. You will be taken care of down to every detail.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Nacole · Married on 08/10/2014

If your planning your wedding, this is the BEST place in Georgia to do it at. The wedding planners at Something Blue (Celita Fritch and Maggie Norton) were beyond amazing. They made sure we had the wedding of our dreams. For our ceremony, we were at Oliver Point that over looks the lake from a cliff. For our reception, we swayed with the lake on the Venetian Pier. The service was amazing and the food was perfect. We also stayed at one of the lake houses and it felt just like home. It comes with a propane grill, dishes and more. This place is just too beautiful not to consider. It's worth a visit for the tour of the entire resort. Your guest will be talking about your wedding for weeks. Ours did!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Katrice · Married on 02/23/2014

Words cannot express how pleased my husband and I were with Lake Lanier Islands. They were truly remarkable. Customer service was definitely 5 star quality. They waited on us hand and foot as well threw in a couple extra surprises. The staff was phenomenal and views were absolutely breathtaking. Lake Lanier Islands will be our vacation spot and home for any future events of ours. We absolutely love them!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Emily · Married on 10/19/2013

It's just terrible when you have to worry about the boring things for your wedding: linens, cutlery, food vendors, chairs, easles, etc. etc. etc. Well that's a HUGE reason why we picked Lake Lanier Islands Resort - they take care of ALL OF IT! We got to focus on ordering the fun things for our wedding since the resort had all the mundane things under control. Oh and you even get to go to a big wedding day that showcases food you choose from for your wedding, as well as view preferred vendors. Now that was a fun day! Lake Lanier Islands Resort was exactly what my husband and I were looking for when searching for our wedding weekend. We wanted a retreat-like venue, that wasn't far from the city, but far enough way to make it feel special. My girls and I spent the night before my wedding in GORGEOUS villas on the lake and we got ready there the next morning. My husband and his guys stayed at a lake house and woke up for golf the morning before our wedding. Talk about luxury. Every little detail is thought of at Lake Lanier Islands resort at the wedding women at Something Blue are always ready to answer any question or chit chat about wedding ideas. Celita is an absolute JOY to work with and you will love her too. No need to hire a wedding planner either, because you get a planner from the resort with you from sun up the day of your wedding, until the reception is well on its' way. If you want a wonderful experience for your wedding that's hassle-free, do yourself a favor and pick Lake Lanier Islands Resort.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Sacha · Married on 08/25/2013

The staff at Lake Lanier in the Something Blue wedding department was simply outstanding. We enjoyed working with them thoroughly. They thought of things before we did, and were very responsive if we had questions or concerns. On our special day the staff was on point, professional and extremely supportive. Special Thanks to Monica, Celita, Dale, and Elizabeth.

Hugs and Love from Us :)

Sent on 10/08/2013

On a scale of 1 - 5 and five the highest we would rate the staff of "Something Blue" wedding planners a ten! If you are planning your wedding and you want a spectacular location you must check out Lake Lanier Islands retorts, we couldn't have been happier! Thank you Celetia you are amazing!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Robin · Married on 08/03/2013

Lake Lanier Islands is a wonderful place for a wedding! My daughters wedding was absolutely perfect at Peachtree Point. The wedding team at Lake Lanier (Legacy Weddings) did a fantastic job. They delivered exactly what they promised. It was a pleasure working with the entire team. Thank You!
    Robin (Mother of the bride)

Sent on 08/13/2013

Amy · Married on 08/03/2013

The wedding coordinators here are amazing! Celita handled everything we needed, she answered all our emails, answered all questions, she was extremely nice (and so was everyone else!). All the wedding venues yall have are beautiful! The food was to die for!! You guys offer so much for weddings! We also got to stay a free night in the hotel, which was nice! We got to there room, and there was complimentary champagne and chocolate covered strawberries! We also went to Bullfrogs and ate there on our short honeymoon, that food was delicious! We went zip-lining or the first time ever there and it was super fun!! Everyone that we came into contact with at Lake Lanier Islands, was so nice and considerate. We definitely hope to be back soon for a mini vacation!

Sent on 02/11/2014

Kelley · Married on 06/15/2013

Lake Lanier is an AMAZING venue for a wedding! they have an insane number of locations on their property to chose from as well. I had my wedding at their Legacy Pointe venue and it was SO beautiful! The setting was almost ethreal. The rooms were nice, the food is GREAT and the staff at 'Something Blue' their wedding coordinators are awesome as well! Celita Fritch is who helped us and she is absolutely fantastic. She helped us secure the venue and then we were passed on to Amanda who was to do detail work. A few weeks before, Amanda quit suddenly. Celita called me personally to let me know what was going on. We set up a meeting to discuss everything and make sure we were all on the same page. Celita came back into our wedding process with only a week to get caught up and saved the day! She is amazing. It is not a normal occurance to lose someone mid planning. Lake Lanier does a FANTASTIC job of making sure they have GREAT employees for this aspect of their business. Because of that, they make sure to let go of anyone that was less than perfect. If you want an outdoor wedding, Lake Lanier is the place to be!

Sent on 06/28/2013
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 03/31/2012

Celita Fritsch is one of the most professional and creative vendors I've ever worked with; she is kind and patient and flexible on most everythign; she was always there when I needed her - gave great advice and took care of everything I could ever think of or need and more!

Sent on 05/10/2012

Gregory · Married on 08/13/2011

It’s taken us a while to send this because we have been traveling since our honeymoon for the last six months. We have received so many phone calls, emails and Facebook messages about our wedding and how amazing it was. We were married at Pine Isle Point at Lake Lanier Islands Resort and worked with Eric Horovitz to plan our memorable day. Eric answered all of our questions and had some really great suggestions as well. It was very obvious to us from our first meeting that Eric has a vast amount of experience with wedding planning. But it was his genuine excitement for our wedding along with the beautiful locale of Pine Isle Point that made us choose Lake Lanier Islands Resort. It was picture perfect. We had guests from 3 different continents and we are still getting compliments on how beautiful our wedding and reception was. The staff was so friendly and helpful before, during and after the ceremony. Eric and the staff at Lake Lanier made the wedding of our dreams possible. Thank you for a lifetime of memories. We would highly recommend Eric and Lake Lanier Islands Resort to anyone and everyone looking to make their special day…Incredible!

Carolina & Gregory Berry
    Married August 13th, 2011

Sent on 03/11/2012
  • Martine

Martine · Married on 05/22/2011

Lake Lanier Islands is the perfect wedding venue. My husband and I will cherish the memories of our fairytale wedding forever. We chose the Venetian Pier for our ceremony and it was absolutely magical. I did most of my wedding planning from New York and Celita and team were wonderful and always responsive to our inquiries. The majority of our guest traveled from out of town and Lake Lanier Islands was the perfect place for a destination wedding. Hotel, restaurants, spa, horseback, golf, water park etc.. Our family and friends enjoyed a weekend getaway while attending our wedding. Thanks Celita, Blair and team. Special thanks to the staff during our reception in the Grand Ball Room. They were superb!!!

Sent on 02/27/2012

Allison · Married on 05/21/2011

We are thrilled that we chose Lake Lanier for our ceremony and reception venue, and we are beyond happy with how everything turned out. We worked with Celita Fritch, and she was amazing! She helped us with everything from the very beginning, and she was always right there when we needed something. We had a wonderful experience working with Lake Lanier, and we highly recommend them for any future brides!

Sent on 06/22/2011

S · Married on 08/04/2018

Wedding rehearsal dinner was fantastic. Emily was wonderful. Would definitely recommend

Sent on 08/17/2018

Lloanne · Married on 07/22/2018

Lovely! Just need a stash of umbrellas for outdoor space if rains.

Sent on 08/04/2018
  • Amandaw

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2018

The best! I am still getting messages about how great the wedding was. Couldn't have been happier with Emily

Sent on 04/23/2018

jaet · Married on 05/12/2018

The wait staff for the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception were amazing. They were friendly, flexible, and accommodating. Everything was clean and organized. I would highly recommend this venue for weddings and receptions.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Great place! my friend got married here and it was amazing.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2014

The venue was beautiful and Elizabeth Davis did an excellent job. All of the people in that worked in the back ground tried to make it perfect and that is what happened. It was a perfect day.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Cynthia · Married on 04/20/2013

My husband and I used Lake Lanier as our wedding venue and had great coordinators Celita and Michelle. They were very helpful with all questions at all times. The day of was a little hectic because there were multiple weddings on the resort that day, but a coordinator was there most of the time to help with setup and during the wedding. The only major issue we had was the trolley that took the guests to and from the lodge and venue. I guess he forgot to come pick up the rest of the guests at the end of the night.

Sent on 05/07/2013
  • F

Flora · Married on 07/04/2018

Emily was amazing! She anticipated my needs before I had them! Beautiful location and great amenities! Our guests enjoyed themselves very much!

Lanier Islands 6