Langdon Farms Golf Club Reviews

Langdon Farms Golf Club 4
Langdon Farms Golf Club 5
Langdon Farms Golf Club 6
Langdon Farms Golf Club 7

Langdon Farms is just fantastic! It is such a gorgeous venue, especially in the summer. The flowers are amazing and fit everything just perfect. Katie and Allison were a treasure to work with and made sure that every single detail was accounted for. We never stressed working with them because they always made us feel like we were the only ones having a wedding there. We would highly recommend Langdon Farms as your wedding venue!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2012

We had an amazing time. Langdon did everything they could to make our day special and even though it was the hottest day of the summer so far it was done with complete professionalism and we couldn't have picked a better venue! Thank you to Langdon for making our day everything we hoped for!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Our wedding day at Langdon Farms was fantastic! Not only is it a beautiful location but Alison, Katie, and Mark were easy and fun to work with. They were extremely professional and made sure that everything ran smoothly. We had many compliments from our guests on the venue, food, and organization of the staff. My husband and I couldn't be happier with how our day went. We highly recommend Langdon Farms! :)

Sent on 08/05/2012

Terri · Married on 07/07/2012

It was a perfect day! We were very happy with the staff, the venue, the service. Great job Langdon!

Sent on 07/21/2012

Meghan · Married on 07/04/2012

All I can say is FANTASTIC! Everything from the Day we toured the venue to the day of our wedding was perfect! Alison, Katie, and Mark were amazing to work with. During our planning time Alison came on staff and it was absolutely seamless! She knew everything that had already been discussed like she'd been there the whole time! Katie was phenomenal for us the day of our wedding. She was there every time we needed her and even made sure we'd eaten and had drinks! The value at Langdon Farms is amazing. They were able to accommodate anything and everything for us. We got amazing compliments on the venue and food from our guests. Their pricing is fair and they are super easy to work with!

Sent on 07/16/2012
  • I

Leshaya · Married on 04/28/2012

Langdon Farms made my day perfect! We chose LF because we wanted a place we could go back to for breakfast, dinner, or golf and remember our day. We had our rehearsal dinner, wedding, and a large family breakfast the morning after all with Langdon and it was nothing less that perfect. Not only is the venue beautiful but they have many options for our Oregon rain. We liked that we could have an outdoor wedding and change to indoor if it looked like we would all be washed away. The staff was all amazing, from Alison and her assistant to each and every service and wait staff. Each one was professional and nice. They really work hard to have it be your dream day. My husband wanted to make a grand entrance on a John Deere tractor and they let us!The food and drink choices were impressive and many of our guests commented on how good the food was. The Red Shed for the ceremony site was the perfect place for a reception an we danced the night away. I have had many people tell us that our wedding was one of the most fun and beautiful they had been to. Landon Farms is a special place to start a new life. Thanks to all of them for making my wedding memorable and awesome!

Sent on 07/05/2012

lori · Married on 07/13/2008

Beautiful place to have a wedding/reception. Has a huge red barn, that just fits perfectly with an outdoor wedding. Food was amazing! The staff was just more than what we could ask for.

Sent on 11/13/2009

kristina · Married on 07/07/2013

We couldn't be happier with our venue! We had the most beautiful pictures thanks to how gorgeous this venue is! We had an outdoor summer ceremony on the red shed lawn and our reception was in the red shed with beautiful lighting and a checkered dance floor. This venue is just simply amazing. They provide the catering and have your venue coordinator there on your wedding day to make sure things run smoothly with was extremely helpful. She even helped decorate! The only reason flexibility score is missing half a star is due to the fact that you don't have much time to prepare before the wedding. They give you 2 hours with the option to pay for extra hours. It was enough for us but only because I had so many people helping me decorate. Overall we are extremely happy with this place!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Carmen · Married on 09/25/2011

Langdon Farms did a fantastic job on my wedding. I told them what I wanted and they did exactly that! It was the most beautiful setting I found in all the venues I looked at. Langdon did a wonderful job and was worth every dime I paid for!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Jamie · Married on 12/06/2014

The setting at Langdon Farms is absolutely perfect! Alison & Lisa were easy to work with and definitely helped make all of my crazy ideas come to life. We loved using the old white barn as the backdrop for the majority of our pictures (which turned out amazing) and the twinkle lights in the Red Shed were exactly what we wanted for ambiance for the ceremony. Everyone commented on how great the catering was, so I would definitely recommend the Farmer's Market buffet. Thanks to everyone at Langdon Farms for helping to make our wedding so wonderful.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Darci · Married on 09/23/2012

Such a beautiful beautiful venue. Friendly, warm, and kind staff!! Thank you katie!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Chloe · Married on 11/06/2016

3.5

From the get-go I fell in love with Langdon Farms!!! It was so beautiful and everyone was so accommodating. Lisa and Katrina really took care of every one of our questions and the day of, Katrina really was a rockstar! All of the staff were great too. We had one sweet girl even help us with some of our photographs (we needed someone to run around with a sparkler and she volunteered without hesitation). Everyone was so nice and I am so beyond happy with our experience with Langdon Farms. Also, the grounds were gorgeous and made for some amazing pictures!! Our wedding had 280 guests and it filled the space perfectly. It was a bit cozy, but makes for an intimate wedding even though you have a TON of people there. Seriously though, Katrina was amazing! She saved cake for us and food for us to take since we were not able to eat much on the day of. And she made sure everything went according to schedule.
    Also, the food was delicious! I had so many people rave about it! We went with little italy since pasta was the safest option. It was super yummy! If you're thinking about having a wedding at Langdon Farms, DO IT! you will not regret it, because it is A++++++++!!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Kyla · Married on 11/02/2013

Our wedding was truly the best day of our lives. Many of our friends and family commented that I was such a calm bride and did not seemed stressed at all. This was mainly because all of our details were organized and in line prior to the day of! We had a details appointment with Langdon Farms a couple months prior to the wedding, which helped ensure everything was ready to go on the big day!

I highly recommend the Red Shed on the Langdon Farms property. It is great during anytime of the year. We had our ceremony and reception in it because our wedding was in November. The Langdon Farms staff opened the large doors during our ceremony, just as the sun was setting. It created a magical backdrop of the night sky.

Thank you, Langdon Farms, for making our wedding memorable and special forever.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Bethany · Married on 08/12/2012

Langdon Farms was a beautiful venue!! It was so nice to have the whole day at the venue to get ready and make sure everything was in place for our day. Katie and Alison were great to work with and made sure the ceremony would run smoothly. The catering was good food, and they have a pretty wide variety to choose from. I loved Langdon Farms. It made for a beautiful photo background for my husband and I to remember our day forever!

Sent on 10/08/2012
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 11/11/2011

3.5

Beautiful backdrop for our wedding. The real gem, however, is Kara Allen the event coordinator. She is amazing and made sure our day ran smoothly!

Sent on 02/07/2012

3.2
      2.0
      3.0

Horrible at communication. I would email one of the Event coordinators and she wouldn't communicate with the other one, which caused like three pretty intense emails the week of the wedding. They didn't know our chairs were delivered even though I saw them and they said they were someone else's, they weren't. The White House was hot as hell and it took them an hour before they brought us water and it took them three requests from people to finally turn on the AC. They threw away all of our hangers in the White House because they go in and clean the "trash" around 8 when clearly there is still a wedding happening so I'm not thinking about cleaning and last time I checked hangers especially at a wedding were not trash. I was not very pleased with the experience. At all.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Monique · Married on 09/25/2010

3.2
      3.5

Langdon Farms is a beautiful place to have your ceremony and reception. You have 2 choices for you ceremony location, and they are gorgeous. Their grass is perfect! And then the reception is in the Red Shed, which is a very nice barn. They take care of all the set up and tear down for you as well. They even let us use a golf cart to go around and take pictures as well as drive up in it before walking down the aisle.

Sent on 10/08/2010

Amanda · Married on 08/06/2016

3.5

Overall my husband and I were pleased with the services we received. I have to say I was quite upset that we were promised that there would be plenty of help with decorating set up and take down. We got married in the morning and when my father arrived with the decorations there was no one there to help him. My husband and my father had to unload everything! My dad has a very weak back and it was very important to us that he not have to do heavy lifting. We also didn't want our family to have to load everything back up at the end of the day. I was VERY disappointed to hear from my parents when we got back from our honeymoon that my dad, my cousin and my two second cousins had to load everything back up themselves. For these reasons I would be very reluctant to recommend this vendor.

Sent on 10/17/2016