LANE CHANGE Reviews

LANE CHANGE 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/30/2018

The Best Night Ever - Capped Off with the Perfect Band

We hired Lane Change to play our wedding. They absolutely nailed it! All of our guests are still raving about how great they were. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/04/2018

LANE CHANGE's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! We had a great night with everyone, and we are honored to be a part of you and Danny's journey together. You are a beautiful couple in every way!

Alicia Dijulio · Married on 10/26/2018

Lane Change is perfect!

I recently used Lane Change for an open house and they were everything we wanted and more. They have different sets they do and we went with an acoustic storm version and it couldn’t have been more perfect. Kevin was simple to work with and genuinely cared about the event. I hope to work with them again in the near future.

LANE CHANGE 8
    LANE CHANGE 9
    LANE CHANGE 10
    LANE CHANGE 11
    LANE CHANGE 12

LANE CHANGE's reply:

Hi Alicia! Thank you so much for the kind words. We had a great time entertaining your VIP's and everyone in attendance for this special occasion! We would be honored to work for you again soon!

Jenny Kaufman · Married on 10/13/2018

Non-Stop Energy with a direct line to an array of genres

I was recently retained to shoot a wedding for for a client. The couple, setting, and event could not have been more beautiful or perfect to capture. Upon arrival, I was surprised to learn that they had hired a live band as the entertainment. The typical "go to" always seems to be a DJ. and it was nice to see the human factor for music. After only an hour into the reception, I realized why they hired LANE CHANGE! As I wandered among the guests candidly photographing the dance floor, the background was nothing more than empty chairs and beautifully decorated tables. Out of breath groomsmen and bridesmaids shoes kicked off, I kept hearing comments about how amazing the band was, and they were right! They kept the entire dance floor filled all night and played a variety of music making my job easy. Everyone was having a blast! I have already referred 2 couples to Lane Change, and I can't wait to shoot their weddings and hear this band again!

Sent on 11/21/2018
    LANE CHANGE 13

Hello Jenny,
    Thank you so much for your very nice review, and for being the very first person to post here on WeddingWire. We had a great time working with you, and we can't wait to do it again in January! Also, thank you for sending us a few of the shots...They are amazing!

Patty Satterly · Married on 09/22/2018

So much versatility...I could not believe it!

I visited Phoenix to be a part of my sister's wedding in September. Every aspect of the day was perfect, which was expected, but what was not expected was how good the band was that they had selected for their reception. They were fabulous. I am from Memphis, TN and we know a thing or two about live music. I can honestly say that this band was the real deal, and one of the best I have ever heard live. They played many different types of music and kept everyone on their feet for almost 3 hours straight. The male lead singer was super engaging. He came out and sang and danced with everyone on the dance floor for half of the show! He sang everything. I couldn't believe it...Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Prince, even Neil Diamond and Luke Bryan! The girl on bass also had a good voice, and they sang really well together. We did not know many people there, but as we talked with people in attendance, the conversation always went back to how good the band was, and they really were!

LANE CHANGE's reply:

Hi Patty! An endorsement from Memphis with all of the history of music there is priceless! Thank you so much! We really enjoy performances when the crowd is into it as much we are, and this wedding was definitely one of those. It made it so special and about everyone in attendance not just the Bride and Groom. You, Beth, and all of the bridesmaids were not only beautiful, but a lot of fun! It was a night that we will cherish for a long time!

Traci Bellamak · Married on 06/02/2018

An amazing surprise... Literally!

My husband and I were married in June. The wedding was planned months in advance by my soon to be husband as a surprise. He successfully disguised the event to be simply a Birthday party for me, which coincidentally happens to be the same day. The entire staging of the "party" was held at our home in our back yard. Once I arrived from my scheduled distraction I was overwhelmed with the entire scene that was about to be played out.
    I am a HUGE music lover and I enjoy all types of music. My husband had been referred by a friend to the band Lane Change. Having never heard the band I was a bit concerned that they might not play the kind of music that I would have envisioned for our day, because I would have probably chosen a DJ. The band was AMAZING! They played every type of music you could imagine and they played it well! They had the entire group dancing and partying non-stop despite the 110+ degree temps and the band made it even hotter! Their 2 singers were amazing and they played most songs better than the original. They even learned a song for our 1st dance and from that point on they made it a night that everyone is still talking about. If you are considering a live band for your wedding, there is no other band to go with than Lane Change...AMAZING!

LANE CHANGE 14

LANE CHANGE's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review Traci! Judge really worked hard to make it a night to remember forever, and it truly was. We were so honored to be a part of the entire process, and we wish the two of you a lifetime of love, happiness, and togetherness!

Stacy Nupoff · Married on 04/21/2018

Most amazing band!

I hired Lane Change for my best friends wedding. Made the best decision I EVER MADE!! They played everything, literally something for all guests to enjoy from age 8 to 80. Myles, the lead singer was ball of energy and got everyone going.. Do yourself a favor... forget the DJ and hire Lane Change! You and your guests will not be disappointed.

LANE CHANGE's reply:

Hi Stacy! Thank you so much for the review, and thank you even more for referring us to Karen and John! They were an absolute pleasure to work with, and their song selections made it so easy for us to make sure that everyone had a great time!

Mac Creager · Married on 02/10/2018

Gems in the Desert!

The sleek presence of each member of this incredible band, draws you in from the beginning. The level of performance, professionalism and experience they exude, immediately lets you know - you're in for one heck of a good time!! Then add to that the exceptional musicianship and you'll never look back. You'll tap, you'll dance, you'll join in the vocal fun! When looking for the best of the Valley, don't cross - just Lane Change!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

LANE CHANGE's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Mac! We are humbled with your eloquently expressed kind words. If you are ever looking for a PR job, please hit us up. You are hired!