Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

76 Reviews for Landys Flowers by Gerardo

Single Flowers (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
75 Landys Flowers by Gerardo Reviews

Gerardo designed the flowers for my daughter’s wedding in November 2017. He worked closely with our wedding coordinator, Nora Salario. He exceeded my expectations, which are always high, especially when it comes to flowers! The flowers were fresh, beautiful, top quality and most of all ABUNDANT! He accommodated additional requests that we made shortly before the wedding. He is a talented, creative professional. Along with Nora who works in partnership with him on many events, I recommend him without reservation. If you appreciate artistry in floral design, you will be delighted with his work.

Profile Picture Irma, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were perfect and he make a very good job very professional

Profile Picture Claudia, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gerardo was amazing! From day one he was willing to work with us and our budget. Most florist were charging an outrageous amount of money for flowers. Gerardo is a reasonable price and the flowers are gorgeous. I was very pleased with Gerardo and his staff! They are so sweet and knew how to wow my guests with amazing flower decor.

Thank you!!!!!!
Soila

Profile Picture Soila, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughter's 15th birthday flowers were amazing!!! The quality was great for the price. The looked so amazingly beautiful!! Gerardo has great taste in flowers and is extremely creative. He has excellent customer service. I highly recommend Landys Flowers by Gerardo!!

Profile Picture Dunia , 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend this florist! I used them for my wedding October 1st. They were by far one of the most reasonably priced. I brought him photos of ideas I found on Pinterest and he recreated them. The arrangements were stunning. My favorite was the Mickey heads for the arch which he created with blue orchids. I brought him Mickey jewels and he added them to my bouquets and boutonnières. The attention to detail was amazing. They delivered everything and set everything up on time.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was so happy with the quality of Gerardo's flowers and the quality of his service.

Profile Picture CLAUDIA, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wonderful experience with Landy's. My bouquet was beautiful. He even managed to find the peonies i wanted although they were out of season. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/13/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Thad and I want to thank Nora, Gerardo abd the staff at Landing Flowers VERY much for the beautiful arrangements provided for our wedding, they were even prettier than I imagined they would be.

They are cordial, professional and will work with you and your budget.Their flowers were the highlight of our decoration they really did a great artistic job and made our day very special because of their superb work

They were also punctual on their delivery, they also provided our aisle runner and where there on time to install and pick up

It was a pleasure to have the Landing flowers team in our special day and I will definitely recommend them to friends, family and business partners

Profile Picture Ana, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Honesty, design, flexibility, value, flawless execution - this is how I describe Gerardo and his team.

Gerardo is an all star. From my first interaction with him on a phone call, he listened to my design ideas and figured out how to execute my vision. I had shopped around a few florists and no one had been able to really put together a proposal that suited my vision. Gerardo was responsive and willing to meet with my mom (since I live outside Miami) various times to go through more details and run through different ideas. He is VERY accommodating and willing to go many extra miles. Many wedding industry professions tend to be slightly arrogant but Gerardo is an angel compared to most vendors.

Ok, so the months leading up to wedding day were stellar. But the real reason Gerardo is the most amazing florist in Miami...

The actual execution on wedding day went beyond my wildest expectations. The centerpieces on all the tables were gorgeous. Everyone commented on how amazing they looked. I didn't have an exact idea of what I wanted for my bouquet but he got to know my mom and I through the process and ended up creating a bouquet I couldn't have been happier with.

The most special thing about Gerardo is his honesty. He didn't try to up-sell me on anything. When I told him I didn't want flowers at the church, he didn't even blink. This is something other florists would probably make you feel bad about.

This review doesn't really do Gerardo and his team justice. He made my wedding planning experience brighter and better.

Profile Picture pamela, 2/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We ordered ceremony bouquets, boutonnieres, and "bulk" flowers for our reception (our caterers set them up with our decor).
The ceremony flowers were absolutely gorgeous. The white rose bouquets that the bridesmaids carried were made with roses that were fully blooming and open. They also added ribbon on the stems that looked beautiful (including a small ribbon on the groom's boutonniere to match mine).
They even made an extra delivery to drop off my bouquet so that I would have it for my first look with my dad/brothers at the hotel which was so nice!

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Gerardo created a beautiful Chuppah for the wedding everyone had nice things to say about it. The centerpieces were exactly according to specifications and the reception room looked beautiful as well.

Profile Picture Monica , 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

They were wonderful, very helpful and funny. The flowers look amazing.
Son maravillosos, los recomiendo 100%

Profile Picture User4732707, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gerardo and his staff were just awesome from beginning to end with my daughter's flowers for her Florida Keys wedding!!!! We met several times over a year, emailed and texted many more times, and they always adapted to requests and second thoughts. They were patient and knowledgeable and nice people! When I walked into the reception, it wasn't even completely set up yet, but I cried because the flowers were SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Landy's Flowers by Gerardo came highly recommended, are very professional, are very experienced, and know how to make a wedding even more special! (Special thanks to Nora and her staff for decorating at the beach in the rain!!!) I remember Nora telling me, "Don't worry, everything will be beautiful....and it was!!!!!

Mother-of-the-Bride
Wedding on 12-19-15

Profile Picture User6163059, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gerardo was a pleasure to work with. I had a very complicated set up for my Harry Potter themed Bridal Shower and although it was difficult for me to even explain what was in my head, he captured it perfectly. Each of the tables had a different scheme and setup yet they all went together. The venue looked magical and it was everything I dreamed of.

Gerardo is also extremely affordable, but still delivers amazing quality. I highly recommend him.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jovi, 12/12/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Table Arrangements

I probably was a very hard client for Gerardo and his team because I was a little all over the place in terms of the look I was going for and my uncertainty for what I wanted the final picture to be like. It was very obvious that Gerardo is extremely experienced when I first met him. I was able to show him photos I had found and he helped me make final decisions on my centerpieces. I went to him because of a friend's recommendation after having met with two other florists. I must admit that I was a little worried that things would turn out OK (just because of my nerves), but everything was PERFECT. My bouquet, the flowers for the church, the boutineers, and the centerpieces were absolutely breathtaking. I literally got tears in my eyes when I saw how beautiful they looked. The colors were extravagant and he was able to depict my personality perfectly. Gerardo was by far my most important vendor. He set everything up for us on each table and really put the finishing touches on the room. He is also extremely accommodating and flexible. He was kind enough to decorate a ladder I was using to hand my escort cards on. I highly recommend him because you will have the best flowers ever and because he is very professional and helpful. I also highly recommend him for people that may not be 100% on the look they want (I imagine it's a lot easier to replicate something out of a magazine etc.). He was able to put together what I couldn't even describe because of his experience.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Amazing service, dedication, and design

Profile Picture Ana Maria, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gerardo was great to work with my wedding flowers was beautiful .
He worked with my budget.
He is designs looked extensed but were not.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Breathtaking centerpieces! Exactly what I envisioned and wanted on my wedding. Also the price is something you cannot beat! Everywhere else will charge you triple for the same work. Make sure you create with him on your mock up exactly what you want and thats exactly what you will see on your wedding. So beautiful everything they created!! They were extremely professional and nice!!

Profile Picture Renata, 7/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Gerardo from Landy's flowers was definitely a great experience. My husband and I shopped around and found that he was one of the most affordable vendors when it came to flowers. We were not sure what to expect in the beginning,but when we met with him we knew that he knew what we wanted and was willing to work with our budget. Our flowers turned out beautiful. Gerardo's work beyond exceeded our expectations and we were truly blown away the moment we walked into our reception. He was very helpful,patient and professional during our time working with him.

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gerardo did an amazing job at our wedding. My husband and i truly were extremely happy with their services.

Profile Picture Evelyn, 2/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gerardo and crew did an amazing job at our wedding. I have recommended him to all of my friends and family for all types of arrangements and events. He truly is a great vendor to work with.

Profile Picture Evelyn , 2/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

We were beyond pleased with how all our floral arrangements and bouquets came out for our wedding. Gerardo and Alex were incredibly professional, friendly and accommodating from the moment we met with them. Gerardo is truly an artist when it comes to his arrangements and you cannot beat the price that he offers you for the amazing end product you receive. We couldn't be happier with our decision to use this vendor.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Laurie, 1/30/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I planned my wedding on my own, and when it came down to the flowers it was a major headache. I could not find anyone that was affordable for my budget. When I found Gerardo, we met for a consultation and he was simply amazing!! He knew exactly what I wanted and was affordable. He was super simply to work with, didn't even have to worry about it.

Profile Picture User2804553, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Landy's Flowers by Gerardo was fantastic! We met with Gerardo in person and he was able to capture and create all the designs I wanted. Even smaller items (like the lapels for the groomsmen) were little pieces of art.

The flowers showed up on time for the wedding and were in mint condition.

I should also note that we looked at 4 florists before choosing Flowers by Gerardo, and he was by far the most affordable. I can't imagine any of the other florists being able to do a better job. Thanks Gerardo! :)

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/10/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Best floral designer ever live landy's flowers! ♡

Profile Picture carmen, 5/10/14, 1 Review