5 Reviews for Landapixel Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
4 Landapixel Photography Reviews

Rose and Yosi did an AMAZING job! The photos came out perfect and I could not be more happy with how everything went! They are such an awesome couple to work with and they are more than willing to work with any budget. We got our pictures back within a month of them being taken (which is awesome considering it took my sister-in-law 5 months to get her photos back with a different photographer) These two are my go-to for the future when I need any professional photos taken! Thank you Rose and Yosi!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Digital Files

Rose and Yosi were amazing at capturing our wedding! We loved that they are a couple that works together to capture all of the important shots! Their flexibility and compassion rank very high! Through the whole process, we felt they were relating to us on a personal level. Our family can be boisterous at times and that did not stop Rose and Yosi from jumping right in there with us during the celebration to capture our wildness :) The weather was not cooperating with us on our day and they were able to capture moments that would never show anything but a beautiful Fall Wedding! We really appreciate having all of our photos to keep for memories!

Profile Picture sylvia, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely amazing service. We are at a loss for words to describe how great Landapixel Photography is. They captured our day and did the most wonderful job, we am so happy to have selected this team for our wedding! Thanks to Rose and Yosi, we will be recommending you to all our friends and family and look forward to working with you in the future! THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Two VERY hard working photographers with talent! I do wish I had more pics with some of my friends but everything went by so fast and I am not the kind of person who wanted to spend all night making sure that certain pictures were done. I wish I had made a list of some of my oldest friends and given it to them. Of course I also had a few too many cocktails so that didn't help. Maybe I should have told those friends to come out by the photo walk area so that a few photos could have been taken. Anyway Landapixel was great! We loved them and the pictures!!! They were not the bossy photographers either-- which I hate. Competitive prices too.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/5/14, 10 Reviews