L'Andana Reviews

L'Andana 5
L'Andana 6
L'Andana 7

Jason · Married on 06/15/2013

We recently had our Wedding at L’ANDANA in Burlington, MA which turned out to be an absolutely Amazing Day/Night. My Husband and I frequent L’ANDANA quite often, as we live close-by, so it only made sense that we had our wedding and reception there, as the décor is beautiful, the food incredible, and the staff super friendly.
    When I first called the restaurant to see if the date was available, I was put in touch with a very professional and courteous Woman by the name of Shannon St. Pierre. She became my point of contact and walked me and my Fiancé through the entire wedding planning process. She invited us in for a face to face meeting to discuss the details of their beautiful venue. From the moment we met her, we felt completely at ease. She was detailed, organized, and most of all simply a pleasure to work with. We kept in close touch during the months leading up to the big day. Each time we met, she provided us with many options on different aspects of the day, she was never pushy, instead, always wanted us to have what we wanted on our wedding day.
    The day of the wedding, she not only ensured that our expectations were met, she absolutely exceeded them. She and the rest of the staff paid attention to each detail. We had our ceremony there as well, so they had to prepare two spaces for us, in short time. It was perfect. Our guests could not say enough about the service, the food, and the friendly event staff. I am certain that many of our guests will return there for dinner in the very near future.
    I cannot honestly say enough about Shannon and her expertise in event planning. She provided us with vendor suggestions, helped us stay in Budget, and what was most impressive was her attention to detail and amazing follow up. Nothing went missed, nor did she ever not get back to us. I owe her a tremendous amount of Thanks for making our wedding day all that we had hoped it would be.

Sent on 07/01/2013
  • melanie

melanie · Married on 06/01/2013

I fell in love with L'Andana the minute I walked through the door. It is very rustic contemporary. The decor makes you feel comfortable and homely. Not like the usual venues that have bare walls that make it feel empty and boring. The staff here is amazing, very friendly and knowledgeable. The chef cooked each entree to order. Everyone didn't have get their filet cooked to one temp also like most other venues will do. The food is to die for! You will not have a bad dish here!!! I worked with Shannon, the events manager who was the one who put all my ideas in place on our wedding day. She is terrific and completely knows how to work with the space best. I love the fact that we are able to dine there anytime or even for special occasions since they are a restaurant as well. Our wedding day definitely will not be the last time we see L'Andana!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Kristin · Married on 05/04/2013

Unbelievable service!! EVERYONE was amazing. Shannon St. Pierre was exceptional - she made the entire process of planning the wedding reception so comfortable and easy. Shannon and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect that day for our guests and for us. We are still getting compliments from our guests two months later on the excellent service and absolutely delicious food! The staff at L'Andana made our day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 07/11/2013

L'Andana's exceeded my expectations for my wedding. All of our planning with their event coordinator, Shannon St. Pierre, was seamless, thoughtful, and realistic. Shannon is personable and easy to work with, and she knows how to make recommendations that will please everyone involved in planning the wedding--from the bride to the mother of the bride. The venu decorations are absolutely stunning, and the candlelight and dim lighting make it even more beautiful.

We had our ceremony and reception in the small private room, which holds 70, with part of the cocktail hour in the front bar before the restaurant opened to the public. The staff was fast (they flipped the room in about 20 minutes), and so attentive. The waitstaff thought of things my husband and I may need before it even crossed our mind--for example, they made a plate of appetizers up for us since we were busy taking pictures for some of the cocktail hour without us even asking!

Dinner was unbelievable. Normally no one remembers "wedding food" but that is not the case at L'Andana's. Our guests are still raving about the food and how delicious it was! Again, the waitstaff timed the delivery of every meal exactly so that no single person was without a plate at any time, and no table sat for more than 2 minutes without their next course in front of them. There was never an empty wine or prosecco glass. We did the 4-course dinner menu, and were completely stuffed!

Even as we prepared to leave for the night, Shannon had our coats and any bags I had brought prior to the wedding all ready to go. She even had a cheese and fruit plate for us to take with us as a late-night snack for our ride into our hotel (Beacon XV, also connected to L'Andana's as part of the same restaurant group and also highly recommended).

I would have another event here in a minute. Everything about L'Andana's is professional yet personal. Loved it!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Meghan · Married on 11/11/2012

Truly the most amazing venue we could have found. My husband and I had eaten here many times before deciding to look into it as a wedding venue and always had amazing food and service.
    This experience was pure joy. Shannon the event manager is perfection, so nice, friendly, accomidating.....there are not enough accolades. (I actually said to her at the end of the night how sad it was going to be not having a reason to chat with her!!) The level of service is unparralled! My husband and I were speaking with guests as dinner was being served, I headed back to our table, our meals were just placed down and covered with beautiful silver domes, my bum wasn't firmly in my chair when our server James was next to me removing the dome and offering to get us anything we may need. Guests even now, two weeks later are telling me what a spectacular time they had. The room was so beautiful, glowing with so many candles, and special touches, it looked so intimate. All of the staff was lovely, and helpful. Our guests felt so well cared for and because they didn't have to worry or want for anything they were all able to really let loose and enjoy themselves. BEST FOOD EVER!!! The food is second to none. We had lots of amazing things to choose from to put on our menu and EVERYONE raved about dinner. We served a choice of Filet, Cornish hen and woodgrilled Swordfish, where else is that even an option!? The food was delicious!! We had a dessert buffet, it looked as good as it tasted, and people really loved that they could try a number of things. I have recieved e-mails from each of my vendors as well telling me that they too had a great time, and felt so well taken care of. Overall I wouldn't change a thing or wanted to work with anyone else. They are professional, responsive, kind and FUN to work with. Never once did this wedding get the better of us, it was absolutely perfect!!! Any girl would be lucky to have an event here!!!

Sent on 11/23/2012

Meghan · Married on 10/13/2012

Oh...what can I say about Shannon, event manager and the whole staff at L'Andana? She is AMAZING! They are AMAZING! From day one a year ago, up until my wedding day Shannon was so incredibly helpful along the way. She was professional, efficient but also funny and made me feel like she totally had it under control which is so nice to know as a bride who typically has 1000 balls in air. The staff and L'Andana itself is wonderful. They have a quite elegance that astounds you in the most special of ways. The food is ridiculous....ridiculously good. I had a buffet, being a foodie I tend to want to try a bit of everything, so I wanted my guests to have that same experience. My buffet was so spectacular. The food was PIPING, no- SIZZLING hot in the lovely cast iron skillets. My guests were blown away, even my videographer and DJ, who have both been in the wedding business from 25+ years said that my wedding was the best thing they had even witnessed! They thanked ME for inviting them! LOL! My fiance and I picked L'Andana for our wedding reception because I thought it was a cool place with good food, boy was I wrong. It is so much more than that. My wedding night was a dream. I had never thought it would be as great as it was from the staff, the food and Shannon who took care of every little detail. L'Andana will be a special place for my new husband and I for the rest of our lives, as well as all of our guests and my vendors too, lol! Thank you Shannon, you made my dreams come true! Actually you made some dreams that hadn't even realized I had, come true! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Katie · Married on 10/07/2012

My dream wedding--gorgeous location, PHENOMENAL food, and great staff. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Lizamarie · Married on 09/30/2012

Highly recommend this venue for a wedding or any other private event!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Matt · Married on 09/30/2012

L'Andana was AMAZING!!!!

Bridget was our contact/wedding planner/savior. She answered all of our questions in a timely manner and had everything under control leading up to and during the wedding. Any issue or concern we had she solved.

The food! OMG!!! Two weeks after the wedding and people are still raving!

The service was excellent. Friendly, Fast and professional.

We were concerned that our bar bill might get out of hand, but Bridget worked with us to create a plan that would keep us within budget, while keeping the guests happy.

If we had to do it again, we wouldn't change a thing. Looking forward to 14 years from now for our first child's Bar Mitzvah.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Kerry · Married on 09/08/2012

Our wedding day was the most special day in our lives and L’Andana helped make that come true. From the initial meeting with Bridget Tivnan-White, to multiple bar visits to choose our menu and drink selections with John, Pam and Christina, to the actual event itself where Renata led the superior wait staff. It was PERFECT – down to the last detail. Bridget, our main go to person, coordinated every detail and executed them perfectly. Beginning with 100s of question we had via emails leading up to the day, our arrival, the ceremony, cocktail hour, the meal, the dancing, to our departure, Bridget was there to make sure everything flowed– and everything flowed exceptionally, especially the drinks!! An added bonus was her calming effect! As a gay couple, we didn’t want a traditional wedding but we wanted to have a touching ceremony followed by an amazing meal and evening in a place that was accepting and respectful. L’Andana made us feel so comfortable and accepted. In fact many of the waitstaff stopped us to tell us how beautiful our ceremony was! We wanted a “Tuscan” style wedding room and with the help of L’Andana’s staff and the best florist in the world, Jacqueline Albanese, the room was stunning. The food was outstanding!!! They served 60+ guests, 3 different entrees and all food was cooked to perfection and delivered at the same time. THANK YOU CHEF!!!! Words can never really capture the feeling of the evening but it is summed up by our guests who commented, “You have now ruined all future weddings for us.”

Sent on 10/05/2012

Alex · Married on 06/22/2012

L'andana was the most beautiful venue for my wedding reception!! The staff could not have been more accommodating and helpful. The food was top notch, and a month later people are still calling me to rave about everything. It was the most perfect day, thanks all to L'andana. Shannon St. Pierre, the private event coordinator was the most wonderful person to work with. She was relaxed, upbeat, and so professional. She was always available by phone/ email and got back to me immediately!!! She made sure my day was perfect. It seemed to my husband and I that she was as concerned with making the day perfect as we were. To top it all off, we missed the last shuttle and she drove us back to our hotel. She unloaded the car seats for her kids out of her SUV and loaded myself, my husband, and friends into her car and another car. Are you kidding me??!! Talk about going above and beyond. I can't say enough positive things about my experience at L'andana and Shannon. PERFECTION!!!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2012

We had the most amazing wedding at L’Andana! We chose this space as our venue due to the beautiful décor and the delicious food. Every wedding needs a good base to build off of, and L’Andana had the perfect mix of elegance and uniqueness we were looking for. We didn’t need to do very much to make the space look stunning since the venue was already painted with beautiful spotted brown and green accent chairs, long copper tables, rustic chandeliers, and visually stunning wine stacked walls. It literally took my breath away when I saw how gorgeous it was on our wedding day.

We knew Shannon, our onsite wedding coordinator, was going to be great to work with from the get go, but we didn’t realize how amazing she was going to be. I had so much going on that I had completely forgotten to bring pillows for the pillow covers we had made as part of a traditional Chinese tea ceremony we were going to perform. I was stressing during the wedding only to realize when it was time for the tea ceremony Shannon had stuff the covers with pillows she had at L’Andana! Umm, wow! She did so without knowing we needed pillows or having asked to do so. She also had our tea cups (all thirty of them!) individually wrapped so it won’t be damaged when we picked it up following the reception. It’s so hard to find someone as good as Shannon, and I was so incredibly impressed by her intuition and what needed to be done; she was always two steps ahead. The rest of the staff did not disappointment either – they were attentive and made sure all of our guests were very well taken care of.

The food at L’Andana was incredible. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! One of the hardest parts was deciding which dishes to choose for the wedding – seriously, we had some tough decisions to make after our tasting – everything was that good! We opted for the buffet spread, and it was spectacular. You won’t see chafing dishes here – their spread is a work of art, each dish is carefully prepared and placed on beautiful cast iron skillets or rustic wooden bowls. So many of our guests raved (and still raving) about the food!

We couldn’t imagine a better wedding venue than L’Andana. Shannon and the staff really made it so special. We've had guests tell us it was one of the most beautiful weddings they’ve ever been to. L'Andana truly made it an amazing day, not only for us, but for everyone who celebrated with us.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2012

L'andana truelly made our wedding day special. Everything was perfect, the food was beyond delicious ( my guest couldn't stop talking about it). The staff was so proffessional and friendly. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a good meal, a great atmosphere and great service.
    Can't wait to go back.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 03/30/2012

My husband and I had our wedding here in March 2012 and it was truly amazing. We wanted a private wedding with just immediate family in a intimate setting and L'Andana provided us with just this! The staff was extremely friendly and professional, the atmosphere was cozy and romantic, and everyone seemed to go above and beyond to make our night magical and memorable. We had our ceremony and reception in the same room and the staff set up the room to have an aisle and then redesigned everything during the cocktail hour in order to set up the tables for dinner and dancing! The food was incredible and the service was flawless. I would absolutely recommend this location for anything interested in having a small and intimate wedding.

Sent on 05/14/2012

We selected L’Andana for our Saturday afternoon wedding reception venue after a few months of searching. Right away we were impressed with the entire staff but Shannon StPierre, the event coordinator, played a big part in our decision. Shannon was very knowledgeable in making recommendations and flexible and understanding of our needs and desires for the day. We also liked L’Andana because we could utilize the entire facility to fit our needs for the day. After several meetings with Shannon and including the food tasting we were put at ease because we knew that we could rely on her to make the day a successful and enjoyable one for us and all of our guests. And she certainly did not let us down!! As soon as our ninety guests arrived they were met with a capable and ready staff in a well organized and beautifully arranged hall. Shannon had coordinated everything with our DJ, photographer and flouriest so that everything was perfect before anyone arrived, and we didn’t need to worry about anything on our special day. The food was amazing (exactly like the tasting) and everything was delivered quickly and on time. Within minutes every table was served each course and no one had to wait for anything. Still to this day we receive complements on the food and the service that we received! Thank you Shannon, Alex, and the entire L’Andana staff for making our wedding a happy and memorable one!! - Mike & Heysel

Sent on 09/04/2012
  • amandamae

Amanda · Married on 08/14/2010

Our wedding on 7/2/17 was the most perfect day I could have imagined. L'Andana exceeded our expectations! Shannon was so easy to work with, pleasant and organized! From the minute we started planning she basically took over and everything went smoothly and stress free! The food was amazing and our guests are still commenting about how wonderful the wedding was. If I could do it all again, I would go right back to L'Andana. :-)

Sent on 08/01/2017

Rochelle · Married on 07/01/2017

I had such a great time at my wedding thanks to Shannon and the staff at L'Andana. everything that was in their control went very smoothly. From the initial planning phase to flipping the room between the ceremony and cocktail hour to getting my guests back to the Burlington Marriott at the end of the night, everything was flawless. We kept our wedding as small as we could, short of eloping and their private dining room accommodated all 70 members of our friends and family perfectly. It was beautiful and intimate and we were able to dance the night away without a worry, which is exactly what you want as a bride. If I had do my wedding all over again, I would do it at L'Andana ever single time.

Sent on 07/25/2017
  • User3688185 · event on 11/02/2013

L"Andana was a wonderful place for our party of around 100. The food and service were wonderful and Shannon was full of good suggestions and very easy to work with. My guests raved about the food.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Emily · Married on 06/23/2012

Bridgett was so attentive, and helpful throughout the entire process. I appreciate all of her hard work. The staff did an amazing job meeting everyone's needs that day as well.

Sent on 08/01/2012

kerry · Married on 01/01/2011

Beautiful restaurant, exceptional service, extremely professional staff, great event planner.. would highly recommend L'Andana for wedding or any function!

Sent on 02/03/2011

Liz · Married on 05/16/2010

Absolutely spectacular! L'Andana was the perfect venue for my wedding reception. All I have heard afterward is how amazed everyone was by the food. We had many comment that it was the best food they've ever had. The space is also very unique and doesn't need a lot of overdone decorations to look amazing. The plush chairs alone are enough to make the space totally different than your average ballroom wedding! The service was unbelievable... they made a special plate of appetizers for me and my father since we loved them but didn't want to choose it as one of our main appetizers. The in-house baker made us a cake for about $150 that was delicious and beautiful. The staff was extremely attentive, definitely what you'd expect from a top-notch restaurant. Only downside is that you pay restaurant prices for the drinks, so our open bar tab ended up being expensive, but it was definitely worth it for the night we had. L'Andana is fantastic!!!

Sent on 06/14/2010

Christy · Married on 11/10/2017

3.5

We rented out L’Andana’s for our wedding and it was wonderful! The food was unreal and the service was impeccable! Shannon was very attentive and allowed me to be a very chill bride! She took care of all the details and allowed me to just chat with my guests and have fun. The space is also quite beautiful so not a lot needs to be added. Overall, we had a beautiful wedding with great food and a lovely atmosphere.

Sent on 11/17/2017

L'Andana's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. I wish you both all the happiness.