Land of Sky Media Reviews

4 | Asheville, NC

4 Reviews for Land of Sky Media

Mary · Married on 10/07/2012

Eric did a phenomenal job videoing our wedding. When I saw the short film he made set to music it blew me away - it was such a professional and artistic product. When I first saw it I watched it at least ten times a day. I can't see it without crying tears of joy - I am so excited to have it to show our children one day! He captured the beauty of western NC in the fall that I was going for. The quality was extremely high and we could not have beaten the price. I highly recommend High Country Video Productions for your wedding or event. You will be more than satisfied.

Sent on 03/06/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/05/2012

My husband and I planned a destination wedding in North Carolina. Upon our first telephone conversation with Eric he was friendly and easy to work with. He kept in touch up to the months leading up to our big day. During our wedding day he was prompt and professional. When we received our wedding DVD we were very pleased and happy with his work. He uses such creativity and style, it is not the typical document and film video. I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Ryan · Married on 06/02/2012

Eric put together an amazing video for us that really captured the entire day. It's great to have something that you can watch and relive all the special moments from the day.

Sent on 12/26/2012