LamzOaks Reviews

7 | Dallas, TX

7 Reviews for LamzOaks

temi · Married on 09/24/2016

We could not recommend Lamzoaks more and are so thankful for the amazing service, which was at all times beyond the call of duty. Whether it was responses within 3 minutes to emails in the wee hours of the night or sorting menu cards for our 400 guests the night before the wedding, there was never a complaint and Ola always willing to help. Ola was so much more than a wedding planner and you would be absolutely remiss to pass up on the opportunity to work with her!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

T. · Married on 08/13/2016

One of the best decisions I made while planning my 40th was hiring Lamzoaks. They paid keen attention to every single detail from start to finish including finding me the venue of my dreams, liaising with vendors on a regular basis, the quickest turnaround time on any questions we had and making sure the d-day was a complete success and thats no mean fete for perfectionists like my husband and I. Senior planner Olamide was personable, always available and willing to help, providing sensible suggestions at every turn. They even went as far as lending us some supplies at no extra cost! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/30/2016

kenny · Married on 05/13/2016

Do not hesitate one bit. Olamide is excellent and makes sure you are well taken care off. She is so responsive and organized. She may even be considered OCD, but I'm sure you have to be in this line of work

Sent on 05/23/2016
  • F

Fey · Married on 08/20/2015

She's the most organize person I've ever met. Attention to detail, never miss any deadlines- goes above and beyond to make everything just right! Perfectionist!!!!!

Nike · Married on 10/26/2013

She is amazing and very passionate about what she does. Also very detailed oriented and keeps you abreast of the flow of events each step of the way. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Nike Olagbegi

Sent on 11/24/2015

LamzOaks Weddings takes professionalism to the next level. They provide a wealth of knowledge in the industry and remain my first point of contact for any event planning. All projects are handled with a superior amount of care, integrity and detail. Thanks for being a valuable resource; to say that you have been instrumental to the successes of my prior events is an understatement. Keep up the good work.

Adebolanle · Married on 08/13/2016

3.0

I highly recommend LamzOaks. They went above and beyond for our event. They made planning and executing our event stress free.

Sent on 08/17/2016