3 Reviews for L'amour Designs

Recently it was my big 3-0! While I was dreading getting a year older I knew I should celebrate somehow... You know since we all turn 30 once... I didn't have the time, patience or energy to do anything myself. That's where L'amour Designs came in. This group of 3 young ladies have covered all grounds with their own personal and business experiences. Now although this was not my wedding, the girls handled it just as importantly. They did everything from coming to my house and custom making everything to go with the theme, to the food table. My house was transformed into an elegant, stylish, yet trendy for the occasion party scene. The L'amour girls handled the DJ, cake, decorations, fresh flowers, candles and transforming a pool table to a self serve dinner table. Whoever came that night, made a comment letting me know that I know how to throw a party and inquiring about every detail of the designs. I let them know that it was the L'amour girls who did all of that. These girls put me at ease and I never had to question their style and taste. Thank you L'amour Designs for making my night memorable.

Profile Picture Eliza, 5/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Words cant express how grateful we are to the Lamour girls, all i can say is they are extremely organized, truly talented and every thought that goes into every detail in unimaginable. I can easily say they make planning easy, fun and as stress free as possible.
Lamour did an amazing job planning our wedding, from the smallest detail Lamour captured everything we were looking for.. Its amazing how 8 months passed, my husband and i still recieve compliments on how smoothly and perfectly everything went by. Thank You Lamour for making my Dream wedding into reality!!

Profile Picture Marina , 4/30/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My wedding was in April and I was very fortunate to have worked with these girls. They coordinated my wedding from begining to end. They are there with you step by step work with all your vendors and make sure that you are stress free on your big day. Now that I look back I couldn't have done it without them and I really dont know how other brides do it without a wedding coordinator. Well worth it! Thanks Ladies...

Sincerely