Lamey's Event & Staffing Reviews

Lamey's Event & Staffing 3
Lamey's Event & Staffing 4

Andrea Clake · Married on 07/13/2019

The Best Choice.

My husband and I got married in DC this past July. From the moment we hired StacyAnn and the Lameys team we knew we had made the right choice. We hired Stacyann for month of coordination. However, StacyAnn kept in contact and frequently checked in on us and was ready and willing to answer any questions for the year leading up to the wedding. Once we were a month out Stacyann jumped in and quickly learned all of the details and plans for our wedding. She was always quick to respond and calm our nerves and answer the many questions that we had. No detail or worry was ever unimportant or too small for her to take care of. We always felt like we were in good hands. StacyAnn and her team were wonderful to work with the weekend of the wedding. They were extremely friendly, organized and engaged at our rehearsal, making sure we were 100% happy and comfortable with every last detail! The day of the wedding went flawlessly. The team was on top of everything. If there were any problems my husband and I are not aware of them as they were solved behind the scenes. Our timeline was perfectly managed and executed. Leading up to the wedding our concern was having enough time on the dance floor and StacyAnn made sure that this happened. It was perfect! Hiring Stacyann and her team was absolutely one of the best decision of our wedding planning process and we would do it again and recommend this team to anyone in a heartbeat. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Misner · Married on 06/29/2019

Stacey and her staff were amazing!!!!!!!

It was really important to me to plan my own wedding. Stacey and her team made my dream wedding come true and I'm really having a hard time trying to explain how amazing her and her team were. They were all so much fun too!...Just a quick story to show the kind of people they are: Towards the end of the night, while I was thanking one of her staff members for doing something else above and beyond, I casually mentioned that I had been so busy that I forgot to eat. The next thing I knew, another staff was tapping me on the shoulder with a warmed up plate of food and pulled up a chair for me to sit and eat. There were so many little moments like that that just made me feel even more special on my day; I literally can go on and on. I would hire her again and again and again!!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Lamey's Event & Staffing 5
    Lamey's Event & Staffing 6
    Lamey's Event & Staffing 7
    Lamey's Event & Staffing 8

London · Married on 01/08/2018

Lamey’s was absolute the best! Made everything on my wedding day run so smoothly! I felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day, she very professional, reliable and always a phone call away. Well worth it! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sabrina · Married on 12/23/2017

Lamey’s Event & staffing were wonderful. Easy and quick communication and reasonably price. They made my special occasion run without a hitch. Thank you guys for A1 Service.

Damon · Married on 11/18/2017

Lamey’s Event Staffing was so professional and warm. I would recommend anyone to use them for their catering needs. The food was amazing it melted in my mouth.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Sal · Married on 11/17/2017

Staff and personnel's performance was above and beyond even our highest of expectations. I highly recommend them to everyone looking for the best in quality, professionalism, and an all around great experience.

Roney · Married on 10/10/2017

StacyAnn was absolutely AMAZING. I got in touch with her quite a few months before our wedding. Whenever I had a logistics question during the final months of planning, she was quick to respond and always had the answer.

When it got to the actual month and weeks before the wedding, she was beyond amazing. The week of the wedding, she met with my mom, fiance, and me to go over final details and to finalize an incredibly detailed day-of schedule. She contacted all of the vendors to make sure that everyone was on the same page and that they knew the schedule. I didn't realize how much work that would be until I saw everything that she was doing. She was also a wonderful presence at the rehearsal, keeping us all on track and making sure that the wedding party knew what they were doing the next day.

StacyAnn goes above and beyond. It was really helpful to know that I had someone who was going to make sure that everything went the way we wanted it to. I will absolutely be recommending her to everyone we know. Hiring her was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. She let me enjoy the final days of preparation and enjoy being a bride, instead of going crazy with all of the details. Words can't express how thankful we are to have you.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Roney & Michael
    Thank you! Your both are an amazing couple. Thank you for your lovely feedback, this is the reason why I'm a wedding planner. Thank you! it was an honor to meet you and your husband listening to your ideas and executing it giving you a once in a lifetime dream.

Lamey's Event & Staffing
    We Aim To Please

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2017

Our wedding was a success
    We got married 6/24/2017 at our beach house In Chesapeake Bay. Having a wedding at a house is very tricky being that there is no perfect layout as opposed to having it at a reception hall. Stacyann was AMAZING!!! I enjoyed my wedding because of her wonderful work laying out all the detail and organizing was perfect. I initially hired her for the the organizing but after meeting with her and explain our situation about the wedding stacyann knew exactly what is need to make our wedding a success. Planning a destination wedding by myself was a nightmare. Having Stacyann as my planner was the best investment. The day We met with stacyann she designed the whole layout. everything was perfect! Her creativity, knowledge, enthusiasm, attention to details and energy relaxes us. I never thought I could relax and truly enjoy my wedding day. Her team is absolutely top of the line. Stacyann's personality and high energy making sure that everything goes perfectly, Also, the food was delicious for the rehearsal dinner and the reception was amazing. Words can't express how happy and thankful We are. My husband and I love you! If we had to, we would do it all over again

Sent on 12/31/2017

Lamey's Event & Staffing's reply:

Hi, Joyce & Soloman. Thank you for your feedback. If was my pleasure!. I had so much fun planning your wedding and making your vision come through. I'm glad that you and husband had an awesome time. Hope to work with you again soon.

Lamey's Event Staffing.

Taniesha · Married on 07/15/2017

One of the Best Decisions We Made for Our Event

Lamey's Event & Staffing proved to be one of the single best decisions we made when we decided to host a baby naming ceremony & reception to welcome our daughter. We held this event two weeks after the arrival of our new baby and honestly, we don't see how we could have hosted a successful event without Lamey onboard. StacyAnn and her crew came in got an overview of our vision for the day and executed the event coordination and setup perfectly.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Lydia · Married on 04/15/2017

Ok, where can I start! Words cannot express my gratitude for Lamey’s Event & Staffing. My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT!!! and I owe it all to them. I came to them with a simple idea and they worked their magic and brought it to life. Stacyann was very attentive and professional , she respond to email and calls at all times, sometimes I wonder if she take a break. If you think you don’t need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN! My husband and I recommend Lamey’s Event & Staffing 110%

Sent on 01/20/2018

pheabe · Married on 03/19/2011

Best. Wedding. Day. Ever!
    Well, the only wedding day I had but thanks to Stacy-Ann of Lamey’s Events, it was perfect from start to finish. She was friendly and easy to reach and I felt I could trust her from our initial consultations. She has a very fun vibe and it felt as if I was planning the wedding with a girlfriend. She took my requests seriously but also had tasteful ideas and suggestions. Her handling of the various vendors was masterful and professional and her decoration of the wedding venu was so beautiful. She was also helpful dealing with some “challenging” family members and keeping the wedding day events on time and on point. Their staff looked sharp and was very professional. I am so happy I got my fairytale wedding day.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Chelsea and Drew · Married on 11/04/2017

I hired Lamey’s for event setup, serving staff, decorations, food pick-up, and day-of wedding coordination. It was definitely a one-stop shop, which made things very easy and convenient for me. StacyAnn’s goal is to ensure you are a happy customer. She was readily available, and very prompt in responding to texts, emails, and voicemails. There were a couple of hick-ups with regard to decorations, and missed communication. This may have been due to different tastes and style, and just a lot going on. However, on my wedding day, I couldn’t have asked for it to go any better. The ceremony was on time and well executed. For our reception, the venue was beautifully decorated, the serving staff was exceptional, and everything was done in a timely manner. All-in-all I was a very happy bride.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Chelsea & Drew

Thank you for allowing me to design and created your special day. it was a pleasure and an honor to working with you both. Looking forward to working with you again.

Lamey's Event & Staffing.

Ria Darley · Married on 08/03/2019

2.0
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0
      3.0
      1.0

Definitely what I expected

If you are looking for someone to help make your wedding day special and coordinate all aspects of the planning, Lamey's is not the right fit for you. I hired Stacyann thinking she would help execute my vision by referring me to great vendors, knowing and understanding the order of service during the ceremony and making sure the look and feel of the venue was spectacular. At the end of the day, my guest were asking, was this her first wedding. Her "assistant" during the day of the ceremony was her husband who had no clue what to do. Instead of coordinating with the vendors and being the point person, she called me to complain. The vendors that she recommended were completely unprofessional, leaving me to search for people on my own. Thankfully, I had close family and friends to take on the tasks Stacyann was paid to do. The list goes on. And at the end of the day, she never called to thank us for our business and never checked in to congratulate us.

The list goes on.

Stay away if you don't want to be a stressed out bride.

Sent on 08/15/2019