99 Reviews for Lamar Wedding Center

User Photos
Photos

Been in two wedding that Lamar has been a part of and they were very respectful.

Profile Picture Dina, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

THE WEDDING WAS GREAT , THE PHOTOS CAME OUT FANTASTIC

Profile Picture GRACE, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Videography

I was very pleased with Rita and her team I felt quite comfortable and was happy with how my photos came out. When you go there ask for Arthur the most professional and patient photographer I have worked with. You won’t regret it #Teamlamarwedding

Profile Picture Diana, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I will be using them funny wedding this year in November, but they're excellent any questions you have to get back to you with an answer right away. And they have so many things that they can help you with. If I knew that before I would have booked everything with them. I can't wait to have them at my wedding.

Profile Picture chevon, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography

I'm glad I chose to work with the Lamar Wedding Center, Rita(officiant) is very professional and informative. The LWC works with your budget and makes sure everything you want/need for your big day is a reality. The vows, sand ceremony, family prayer, ceremony music(I had a live guitarist-Andrew) and jumping of the broom everything was PERFECT & Rita even had the crowd laughing a little which helped keep my tears at bay lol......Thank you Rita and your staff at Lamar Wedding Center!!!

Photo for Lamar Wedding Center Review - Our family prayer
Profile Picture Chante', 11/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Photography, Videography

Choosing Lamar was one of the best wedding decisions I made. They took the stress out of wedding planning, are very fair with pricing, and are just really nice people to work with. All of their vendors that I used – from Glenny for hair and make up, Irene for photography, Jack for DJ services, and Andrew for videography – were professional and amazing at what they do. Rita and Dana were wonderful helping to coordinate everything. And Lodi Flowers provided the most beautiful arrangements. Huge thank you to Rita and the team at Lamar for helping to make my wedding a beautiful and memorable day!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Videography

Lamar Wedding Center was a God send for our Wedding. Choosing Lamar Wedding Center was a great and wise choice for us. Stress is inevitable when planning a Wedding. They kept the stress level down to a minimum for us. This Company was so Courteous & very Professional. They took care of all our NEEDS! From the initial planning up to the Most critical Day. Dana was so helpful with handling the Contract/very responsive. They were always there to answer all my questions, worriers & fears! Rita is a GEM, She met w/me many times to keep things on track. She did my Engagement Photo Shoot as well. It was Fun & photos are amazing! Juan Carlos, my Wedding Photographer is a true Professional. I was so nervous at times. He made me feel so comfortable and made me feel like a true Princess that day. He knows his business and from Shots of getting my MakeUp & Hair done, dress/shoes & Accessories, Bridal Party, etc; he was timely, exact and made it all so much Fun, but with a note of Let’s get this as close to perfect as Possible. I LOVED his STYLE!
Mark, my Videographer was amazing as Well. He was so in sync w/my Photographer. He talked us through shots, had us do the most relaxed moments, cutest, elegant little Shots, etc. Made us feel so at ease & comfortable. Our DJ George Hoffman was a Major Hit. He worked w/me early on w/my Music Selections; spent much time w/me on various phone calls answering my questions, offering Suggestions, etc. He was major patient w/me throughout this stressful process. My Guests Loved Him. They are still talking about this Amazing Team Of Prifessionals that made my day PERFECT. My husband & I owe them All our most humble GRATITUDE!! We HIGHLY Recommend Lamar Wedding Center, especially this TEAM!

Photo for Lamar Wedding Center Review - Love this Shot
Photo for Lamar Wedding Center Review - Speaks Volumes
Photo for Lamar Wedding Center Review - Highlight of the Night! Fireworks Outside & In our Hearts!!
Profile Picture Dorothy, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We used their photography, photo booth and officiant services for our wedding on August 12 2017.
Rita was a fantastic wedding officiant! Her witty comments and attention to our guests kept me from balling my eyes out. Our photographer was on time, professional, and very attentive throughout our reception. The photo booth guys were fantastic to work with as well! We received numerous compliments from our guests about the services at our wedding and after! I was also very appreciative of Rita's office staff who were helpful and always a pleasure to speak to on the phone. Thank you very much for being part of our special day and making it less stressful!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lamar did our wedding and the team did a great job. We used them for every service they had, except for the limo cause we had a shuttle. I would recommend them over and over. Very nice staff and on top of things.

Profile Picture Donna, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Rita was a great officiant , we asked her to make our ceremony funny and she did.She has an amazing staff. The photographer, Tim captured every moment and made our wedding pictures phenomenal. I can't wait to see our album, once done. Although, I really didn't get to enjoy my wedding (as every bride), I definitely cannot wait until our video is done. I will then get to enjoy my wedding. I hope Ara captured every details. My husband and I are having a viewing party once finished. Rita and Tim were absolutely great. Dana, who works at the office, is such a sweetheart and very helpful. She goes above and beyond with anything you need. If she doesn't know the answer, she will get it for you.
I recommend Lamar Wedding Center for any of your wedding needs. They will work with you and your budget. I am happy we chose them.

Profile Picture Marleen, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Photography, Videography

I used Lamar Wedding Center for my photographer and DJ/MC at first; however added Videography at the very last minute (3 1/2 hours before the wedding!!). When I reached out to Andrew to ask for video, his response was "see you at the church!". I am so grateful to him and Rita for being so accommodating and professional. EVERYONE loved my DJ (James Cruz) and MC; especially me!! James kept making sure I was enjoying myself and had every song I requested. My photographer (Irene Wenkel) so great to work with; professional, courteous, and put everyone at ease as she snapped away! I can't wait to see the final pics! I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Zeneida, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Videography

I'm glad we went with Lamar studios for our Photographer and Videographer. Both showed up on time and our photographer "Pam" was more like a friend to us from the moment she showed up till the end. She made us really comfortable and was open to our ideas for shots. It was easy planning our event with Dana, and I was glad that everything ran smoothly from beginning to end. All I can say is "Tears of joy when we saw the end product". Thanks a zillion

Profile Picture Dionne, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Photography, Videography

We originally went to Lamar Wedding Center just looking for a videographer, but we also ended up leaving with an officiant as well, who was Rita (the owner). I couldn't have been happier with that decision.
The day of the wedding came and I wished so badly I had also used them for their limo service. I had received a text from my groom, that the AC wasn't working in the limo. Called the company directly and they were beyond rude to me and later on my sister and made promises of switching out the limos which never happened. We were stranded at our 1st look location after the limo was officially out of commission because the power steering and the belt went. When I called Rita to tell her what was happening, she offered to come and pick us up and thankfully our Lamar Videographer, Mark, was there for everything and when we were trying to figure out what to do all our vendors ended up giving us a ride to the venue. So the Lamar team was a life saver, one way or another.
Fast forward to the ceremony, Rita did an amazing job!!! She made it light hearted and added just enough humor into the mix. I received multiple compliments on our choice of officiant and the ceremony itself. She handled all our paperwork before hand, which was great.
I seriously suggest Lamar, for their services.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Videography

We used Lamar wedding center for our officiant, ceremony music, videography and photography. They were very easy to work with. Rita the owner and officiant was absolutely amazing. She performed a great ceremony and we received many compliments from our guests about her. The photo and video people were early and prepped to go. Even though we haven't gotten our pictures or video back yet, I def feel that they caught all the moments we wanted. Great value also for budget conscious brides.

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Videography

I can't recommend Lamar enough! The value that you get here is incredible. I paid a fraction of the price that many of my friends paid for a wedding photographers but the results were even better. Our photographer captured every single moment that I asked for perfectly. She even threw in a surprise video that we didn't even ask for. Throughout the whole process, Dana was so responsive to our questions and the final album came out INCREDIBLE. So professional, sticking with my vision and much better than I had even imagined. If you are looking for a photographer to capture your day with no hassle (as we had from many other vendors) at an incredibly reasonable cost, look no further. If I could give them six stars, I would. :)

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My friend recommended Lamar Weddings she used their photo and video I believe. We weren't going to have a videographer but we were able to get it with them since it fit into our budget. We hired them for photo, video and officiant. The whole experience was smooth and professional. They answered all my questions even when I got a little ancy towards the end. I would recommend them, just keep in mind you don't talk to the photographer or videographer until the week of the wedding which is a little nerve wracking but in the end it worked out perfectly. They were professional and made us feel comfortable at the wedding. The pictures came out great and we can't wait to see the video!

Profile Picture Eileen, 4/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography, Videography

We worked with Lamar for our videographer. We love our wedding video! The videographer was great to work with, he captured so many great moments and the video is wonderful. Not only did it allow us to see so moments that we missed during the wedding, but we were able to share the ceremony and celebration with a grandparent who was unable to be there. They also provided us with the edited video quickly. I’m sure that we will watch it again and again over the years to come (our parents have already watched it multiple times!). Thanks for being a big part of our special day.

Profile Picture Kim, 3/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Thank you all first for being so great when my wedding got postponed because of blizzard Jonas then for your excellent service Rita married us, Andrew played the gituar beautifully for the ceremony and Mark on video... he didn't miss a beat!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Videography

My photographer Irene was Amazing for my wedding photos! She captured every angle, scene and moment it was unreal that she is just one person! She knew the angles to photograph and how to use the lighting. Every perfect moment on the dance floor or off, she was there taking photos and would glance at every one to make sure that it was perfect. I would absolutely recommend Lamar for photography or any other service. They are very professional, friendly and extremely thorough in their work!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thank you Lamar wedding center for documenting our wedding day! Tim was our photographer and he did not miss a beat! He was beyond wonderful the whole day! Antonio was our videographer and he was so wonderful! They worked as a team the whole day and really documented our whole wedding perfectly! Lamar wedding center is a perfect place for photography and videography!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

my husband and I can't say enough about this company. We have made so many recommendations and everyone is happy. The situation is this: low priced with outstanding work. We spoke to the owner and she made it real simple for us: the last shall be first and the first, last. When she explained she said that typically people have to pay thousands to get with Lamar gives ordinarily. We have found that to be true when we were hunting for a photo/video company. They were out of reach expensive. When I met the team at Lamar, they put our mind at rest and we ended up paying a quarter of what we would have, had we gone with a high end vendor. Kudos to Lamar and to their team. Happy you are in our community to look out for all of us who aren't loaded but who've dreamed of the perfect wedding.

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 7/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Photography, Videography

Everything went perfectly. Kudos to Rita and her incredible team. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else when planning my next party!!

Profile Picture User5241585, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Photography, Videography

My husband and I chose Lamar Wedding Center for our DJ and Photo Booth, and we're both extremely happy we made that decision. DJ Arnie was full of energy from the moment we met him. He was as excited for our wedding as we were, and that made us feel comfortable picking him to be our DJ. At the reception, guests complimented how great he was. He followed our music suggestions AND infused some of his recommendations that got most people up and dancing for most of the night. It was great! As for the Photo Booth... we couldn't keep people away! The huge props and friendly two-person staff made sure everyone had a good time taking wacky pics, and we appreciated that people could leave one copy of their photos in a guestbook/photo album that they signed with a message to us. I would definitely recommend Lamar Wedding Center (and especially DJ Arnie) to anyone looking to have a fun, meaningful wedding.

Profile Picture Bradley, 6/27/15, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

They were awesome. very pleasant to work with. the owner cares alot about her service. she showed up at our wedding to see if everything was going ok.
I look forward to getting my albums. My pictures were already used in Style magazine.
I wish they were in California because my son is getting married next year.

Profile Picture daffney, 6/22/15, 1 Review