44 Reviews for McFadden Catering at the Lakeside Manor

Covered Outdoor (1)
Family Style (1)
French Service (1)
Plated (1)

Lakeside Manor was absolutely beautiful! The food and the cake were delicious and Debbie and Kevin were wonderful to work with. Debbie performed our ceremony and did a fabulous job. We lucked out and had great weather so that only added to our perfect wedding day.

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kevin and his staff are awesome!!!!! My daughter' s wedding at Cape May Convention Hall this past Saturday was perfect. Kevin worked with me beforehand very closely and was very responsive to any question I had. The food was amazing and he and his staff are top notch! Everything was perfect! Thanks Kevin!!

Profile Picture Denise, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing food and amazing service. Kevin and his crew did a fantastic job making sure everything was taken care of.

Profile Picture Halie, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Our daughter and husband had a destination wedding. Lakeside Manor was the location for their, "Happily Ever After".
McFadden Catering food was outstanding, they readily accommodated our special diet guests, and their wonderful, professional staff were pleasant, sincerely good people. It was truly a perfect day!
We can't thank them enough. Everyone we talked to commented on the delicious food!
Mother-of-the-bride

Profile Picture Maureen, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so happy we chose lakeside manor/mcfadden catering to have our wedding! Our wedding was absolutely amazing and was even better than we could have even pictured. The staff was amazing! We were told numerous times throughout the night how it was the best wedding our guests have been to. The bartender was great and kept the flow going. Everyone was amazed at how great the service was. Debbie Gould (our officiant) and Kevin Mcfadden helped us so much along the way, they made the stress of planned calming. I couldn't imagine our night going any other way. I could go on and on about how amazing everything was! My husband and I were extremely happy!

Profile Picture justin, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

McFadden catered our wedding in Devon PA (check out Hilltop House!). Excellent food & service! Staff went above & beyond to make our day perfect. Bartender was awesome, as was the maitre d'. Kevin worked with us to make everything just the way we wanted it. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have booked this venue because it is on a beautiful, historical location in NJ. When I looked at other venues, they looked like gorgeous palaces and they might have been great. However, it didn't feel right like Lakeside Manor. I wanted to be on a lake, and this is perfect. Debbie and Kevin are very flexible and will do whatever it takes to make you happy.

Profile Picture Barbara, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

I am so happy with McFadden's catering! My wedding day was perfect! Not one thing went wrong. The food was delicious and the staff was great. They had such an amazing price too.

Profile Picture Barbi, 8/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kevin and his crew are the cream of the crop! So accommodating, easy going, and willing to do whatever it takes to cater your day to your needs. Food is fantastic! Definitely try to make it to one of his free tastings. They set it up like a wedding with a buffet and servers who walk around with appetizers. It will give you a great idea of how McFadden and his crew work together and just how delicious his food is. Certainly the most reasonably priced caterer I had seen and will even create food items that he doesn’t have on his set menu. As for the actual wedding day, everything was absolutely perfect, literally no complaints. Kevin and Debbie were great during the whole process, answered all my neurotic questions and helped guide us through the planning. Kevin and our maître d’, Michelle, were there for us at every turn on wedding day - so considerate, helpful and anticipated all of our needs. We received so many compliments on the food, the bar service, all of the other staff and especially the decor. Michelle set up our sweet heart table beautifully! They truly helped make what many of our guests have described as "the best wedding ever!" Can’t thank them enough!!!

Profile Picture Lauren , 8/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Stations, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

I found lakeside manor via this search engine and we couldn't have found a more perfect venue. The food was spectacular. Buying the liqueur seperate was exactly what we had budgeted for. Kevin was more than helpful with creating our menu.
Thank you!
Mr and Mrs Mooney

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Me and my husband absolutely loved this venue. They were very reasonable with their prices and just great people overall. Debbie made sure that she kept us in the loop with everything that was happening. Kevin was great as well with the catering and how everything was set up. The venue is the perfect place to, it's not to big and its not to small either. The lake just adds so much and it went so well with our country rustic theme. If we could do our wedding over again we would still choose this venue.

Profile Picture brielle, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Covered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up

Kevin is fun and awesome to work with

Profile Picture Heather, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kevin was great! He was extremely flexible. Our food was awesome. Nothing but great things were said. Our wedding was at the Camden County Boathouse on October 30th, the way Kevin & staff set up the ballroom was simply beautiful! We are so happy we chose McFadden's to cater our magical day!!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

My husband and I got married on August 22 2015 at the Camden County Boathouse an Kevin McFadden catered our wedding. Kevin and his staff were terrific from beginning to end! As soon as we went to a food tasting at McFadden's we knew he was the perfect caterer for us. Kevin was so courteous and answered EVERY question we had! His attention to detail was perfect! His staff the day if the wedding made our day completely stress free!!! Denise our Maitre D took very special care of us and we never had to worry about a thing! The food was FANTASTIC and we are still getting rave reviews from our guests!!!! We had a buffet and i highly recommend the flank steak teriyaki, chicken saltimbocca, tilapia francaise and my absolute favorite tortellini with champagne cream sauce! Highly recommend Kevin and McFadden Catering!!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kevin was awesome to work with! His food was great too! No complaints! Thanks Kevin!

Profile Picture User2608840, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We held our reception at the Collingswood Grand Ballroom and we used McFadden Catering for our event. Kevin was great to work with from the start and through any last minute changes we had. We received great reviews from our guests about the taste of the food and the presentation of everything. Kevin and his staff were also very attentive throughout the night and made sure everything ran as smooth as possible. We definitely recommend McFadden Catering!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/1/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The venue was gorgeous even throughout all the rain. The whole staff worked hard to help in any way possible. Kevin was fabulous to work with, and the guests couldn't stop talking about the excellent food and service.

Profile Picture Marissa, 8/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was my second marriage and it was best day of my life. The food was wonderful. The staff was very professional. We loved the bartender Mike not only was he professional, he was entertaining as well. The location is directly across from a lake with beautiful lighting which made our pictures unbelievable. My family is still taking about our day. I recommend Lakeside Manor to everyone for any event. It is just breath taking and just feels you with a life time of memories.

Profile Picture User3480017, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kevin makes you feel very comfortable and that your day is as important to him as it is to you. Food was fantastic! All guests were commenting on it. Very understanding and willing to work with what you want. His team was great and the setup up the venue above and beyond expectations.

Profile Picture Karly, 7/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kevin and his crew were great! Our emails and phone calls were returned promptly by Kevin or Eddy. As the event grew near, Kevin made several phone calls to finalize plans and make sure we didn't have any questions or need any help with anything (and to make me relax!). We had gone to one of their tastings and ended up choosing most of the entrees served for our wedding because they were so delicious. We gave Kevin a list of a bunch of appetizers, almost none of which were included in the sample menu they had given out. He said "no problem" to all of them, so that was awesome. The day of our wedding was great. We didn't add any extra decorations inside and are so happy with how it looked. There are strands of lights on the cross beams inside and the tables looked beautiful--it was perfectly simple, which is what we wanted. We held our ceremony on the lawn outside and it was great being able to decorate the arch to fit our taste. Having the smokestacks as a background is great for pictures...they are some of our favorites! One of the biggest hits of the venue itself is the bar...people loved having somewhere else to sit besides their tables. People are still RAVING about the bartenders. We had a buffet and were concerned about food being lukewarm like it sometimes is, but everyone we've spoken to has said it was nice and warm...and DELICIOUS. Overall, we could not be happier with how things went and are so thankful to Kevin and everyone at Lakeside for helping the day go as well as it did. We are already trying to make up an excuse to plan another event there!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Let me just start with how great Kevin and his staff were to work with from the first phone call to the clean up at my wedding reception. I could not have been more pleased. The food was excellent and plentiful. We had tons of leftovers. Kevin will work with your budget too. I have guests asking where did I find him and how to contact him for their own use. I cannot say enough positive things about this caterer.
You will not be disappointed

Profile Picture Donna, 2/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My wife and I got married at the Camden County Boathouse on Sept 1 2013. Kevin and his staff did an AMAZING job!!!! Our guest are still raving about the food and the staff!!!! Kevin was wonderful to work with during the entire process. He allowed us to create entrees that were not included on the entree list at no additional charge. He made the entire process less stressful by having a preferred list of bakers, DJ/Entertainment and alcohol vendors. Since my wife and I aren't from New Jersey, this was extremely helpful to us.

Oh yeah, the food tasting was amazing, he really wants your input on the food that would be served. If your a foodie, this is awesome!!!! He will create dishes to your liking.

If you are looking for a caterer who enjoys the work he does and believes that your wedding day food is as important as the wedding day pictures. Please do yourself a favor and speak to McFadden's.

Profile Picture Marshall, 9/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband and I knew that we wanted Lakeside Manor the moment we experienced their delicious food at an event at another venue. The staff, the location, and the food sparked many compliments from our guests even now, months later. Kevin and his staff were extremely flexible with costs, helping us achieve our goals of the perfect wedding on a very tight budget. Kevin and his staff were so on top of things that I didn't even know that guests arrived way early so the food and alcohol had to be ready to go... and they WERE! Guests were not aware that there was a quick scramble to accommodate them because Kevin and his staff didn't even hesitate!
The location is beyond gorgeous with the lake and the old Paint Works stacks allowing for incredible pictures and an incredible view. Even the "tent" has character in that it gives the outdoor feel but still has all of the perks of an indoor venue such as air conditioning, a key element for a late June wedding! I recommend McFadden Catering for their spectacular food and service, and Lakeside Manor for the perfect venue.
10 + STARS!!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 6/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lakeside Manor was an AWESOME venue for my wedding! The view was gorgeous, the food was delicious and Kevin McFadden was a dream to work with! He was so helpful and available whenever I needed him. All of his staff was great as well, it truly felt like they were all there to help make our day as special as we had hoped it would be. One might think that such service would come with a hefty price tag but the folks at Lakeside were extremely reasonably priced. Kevin does all he can to help fit any budget and style. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lakeside Manor and Kevin McFadden!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/8/13, 2 Reviews