Lakeshore Yacht & Country Club Reviews

1 | Cicero, NY

1 Reviews for Lakeshore Yacht & Country Club

Kristina · Married on 09/19/2015

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Lakeshore. It was the best day ever and Lakeshore's coordinator is a big factor in that. Reenie Costello is the new coordinator there and she is in a word, amazing. I originally booked Lakeshore about a year or so before the wedding and was very worried as the previous coordinator was a bit scatter brained and I was left feeling uneasy about having my big day in her hands. I called a few months later and talked to Reenie, what a breath of fresh air. I met with Reenie multiple times and every time my now husband and I would say "She's great, we didn't even think of half the stuff she brought up!"

On our wedding day it rained so they moved the ceremony inside, I was upset initially but honestly, it was still beautiful and I got married! The food was delicious, the staff was fabulous, everyone keeps saying they had a great time. I would tell anyone looking to look no further for a venue, the views, staff, food and drinks are worth every penny!

Sent on 10/08/2015