Shoreline Cruises Reviews

44 | Lake George, NY

44 Reviews for Shoreline Cruises

I highly recommend Lake George Shoreline Cruises! They were very helpful and professional. On the day of my event everything went smoothly thanks to their incredible service!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Deborah · event on: 05/17/2014

Bolton Central School had an amazing Junior Prom on the Horicon Cruise Boat. The management and employees including the servers and captains were wonderful!!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Trudy · Married on 10/19/2013

Our wedding ceremony took place on The Adirondac on 10/19/2013. Katie and her staff did a fantastic job setting up everything for us and pulling together all the details. All guests raved about our "ceremony cruise" and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend Shoreline Cruises in the future!!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Christopher and I had the best experience aboard the Adirondac. The staff was friendly and helpful. Katie was very helpful in planning the event before hand and also very helpful the day off. We couldn't have asked for a better day! Bob Allen was our officiant and he was also very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Kc · Married on 09/14/2013

Our wedding was in September. We are from out of town (3 hours away) I had to plan an entire wedding through phone calls, emails, and 1 trip to Lake George in the spring. With Katie Q. from Shoreline Cruises it was completely possible, stress free, and we knew we were in good hands. Starting with booking cruise, and recommending all vendors; bakery, florist, hotel, travel, officiant, spa, etc. Everything came together amazingly over what we expected. I recommend this to EVERYONE and we're definitely going back for a dinner cruise. The staff was wonderful took care of us from top to bottom on all the details. I will miss working with Katie Q. Yet could never thank the Shoreline Cruise team enough for all they do!! Wonderful and fantastic!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Kelsey · Married on 09/07/2013

I was deployed to Afghanistan when my wife and I were planning the wedding. I was helped every step of the way by Miss Quirk in a very timely manner. I would recommend the Horicon to anyone not only for the boat itself, but also the outstanding quality of the food, atmosphere and exceptional staff.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Ryan · Married on 09/07/2013

Everything went exceptionally well. Katie and her staff were very professional and accommodating with all of our needs. I would highly recommend Lake George Shoreline! What a great venue for a truly memorable wedding day!

Sent on 11/18/2013

richard · Married on 08/24/2013

Katie Quirk, the owner's grand-daughter is wonderful to work with and a terrific representative of her
    family's business. The staff of Shoreline Cruises reflect training and leadership as every member of staff is attentive alert and responsive to the needs of guests. The ship captain without being asked took the cruise through the most enchanting island passageways at just the right moments. Even the parking attendants were exceptional in talking extra care with our elderly guests on the gangway.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Lydia · Married on 07/13/2013

In July we had a small wedding reception for my nephew who had previously married in a destination wedding. Even though it was not a large party, Katie Quirk was wonderful to us. She was very accommodating, professional and responsive to all our needs. The day of the party her staff and herself were excellent to us. They were nice enough to let us come on board early to decorate the boat before the party began. They truly helped make it a special day for my family with all they did for us. I would definitely recommend their venue to anyone.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Our wedding was held on the Adirondac on a beautiful day in June. It was so comforting to us to have someone like Katie Q. who knows the right questions to ask and thinks of all the little details. Her positive attitude always put us at ease and her professionalism in dealing with our guests and wedding vendors made the process smooth. Katie and the Shoreline staff were there for us 100% and we appreciate everything they did to make our special day memorable. The list of vendors on the Shoreline web site was a huge help and very time saving! We were very pleased with the florist, bakery and photographer that we chose for our special day. Our goal was to have our guests walk away from the ceremony and reception with a wonderful, memorable experience, and from all the compliments we received, they certainly did! Thank you for making our wedding even better than we had envisioned.

Sent on 11/05/2013

What a wonderful boat ride! Everything was perfect! The food, the decor, the staff. I cannot say enough positive things about Shoreline Cruises. It was just breathtaking.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2011

I don't have enough nice things to say about Kevin at Lake George Shoreline cruises. We had a destination wedding in Lake George (we are from Maryland), so it was a little challenging to plan so much over the phone and email. Kevin really went out of his way to accomodate us and provided excellent service. They provided so much with their packages and had options for everything else I wanted. He was very attentative and responded to emails very quickly. The day of, he was calm, cool, and collected. Our wedding was AMAZING! If I could go back and do everything again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 11/23/2011

Our wedding on the Adirondac was great! All of our guests had a great time and the scenery was so beautiful! It was truly a day that we will never forget!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Britne · Married on 07/14/2017

My now husband and I chose the Thursday night fireworks dinner cruise the Shoreline Cruises has as a way to show our guests how beautiful Lake George is. The buffet offers great food. In order to make imore economical we just to just reserve seats on the public cruise instead of renting a floor. We wanted to include a certain number of drinks for our guests and they provided us with tickets that made the process very easy. They even reserved tables for other guests that purchased tickets I their own so that we could all sit together. It was just what we wanted to kick off our wedding festivities. And of course the fireworks did not disappoint.

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • Gregory and Rachel

Gregory and Rachel · Married on 07/16/2011

We had our reception on the Adirondack, their larger cruise boat. Incredible customer service. We both felt that their focus was 100% on us and making it an awesome day for the wedding party and guests.

They were willing to go down in price as well as adapt the options in order to fit our budget. Despite paying less, we felt the service was the same as if we had paid a million dollars.

The crew was incredibly nice on the Adirondac and having our reception on a boat was so unique. People will remember this wedding for a long time.

They were willing to stop off in the middle of the trip in order to let our elderly guests and babies off the boat.

I can't say enough good things about their service. Not a single detail was stepped over and nothing was missed on the day of, which is even more impressive.

Sent on 08/09/2011

Pam · Married on 09/24/2016

Be sure other vendors, DJ/music, videographer, etc., are familiar, before event, with boat layout and what is involved to be completely set up and ready to start in time for event.
    Great time, all guests had fun, food was delicious. Staff very accommodating.
    Boat ride was awesome.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 05/15/2015

Food was great and the girls who helped us were amazing. Everyone is raving about our wedding.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Brittney · Married on 09/18/2015

We knew we wanted to be on the Lake & wanted something that would be different than your standard hotel wedding. We are both so happy we went with Shoreline Cruises on the Adirondac. Lexi Palmer was trivial in making sure everything was planned perfectly. I Think I emailed her literally everyday with questions about anything & everything. I was obsessing over every detail. How everything would be set up etc. she was very quick to respond and help me. I really am great full for Lexi. Everyone had an amazing time. We wanted to have a beautiful wedding without going broke. We were very happy with our choice & you can't get any prettier pictures. We said I do right on the Lake with the beautiful mountains in the background. Thank you again so much!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Kitty · Married on 07/30/2017

3.0
      3.5
      0.0
      3.5

I had a small wedding and I guess because they were not making the big bucks I wasn't important. I could never get Lexi on the phone, my other vendors could not get Lexi. And the week before my wedding my captin/official was a maybe. That whole week she never called me back nor answered the phone.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Shoreline Cruises's reply:

Hi Kitty,

So so sorry to hear you felt this way! We value every wedding the same whether it's 20 people or 150 and would never want anyone to feel as though their special day is less important! The reason the staff made sure we found vases for your centerpieces when the florist didn't have any was because we do try to make sure the day is perfect for you!
    Unfortunately summer/July is a very busy time and I'm not always at my desk for phone calls, but I always respond to emails promptly!
    The reason we make sure all officiants are booked separately from Lake George Shoreline, even including when it's our captains, is because we want to make sure there isn't an incident where the officiant cannot commit.

We sincerely apologize again that you felt this way!