LaJoy Photography Reviews

LaJoy Photography View more information

• Alicia
    Alicia Married on 09/27/2019

Simply Amazing

Choosing to work with LaJoy was one of the beat decisions we made when planning our wedding. Her creative eye and beautifully crystal clear images set her a part from the rest. Outside of her amazing work, her energy and professionalism were OUTSTANDING. Every couple wants their day to be captured beautifully and have images to revisit forever and LaJoy DELIVERED and exceeded expectations!
  • Tiarra
    Tiarra M. Married on 08/11/2019

Such a JOY to work with

We haven't had our wedding yet, but I want to lift this wonderful woman up!!!! She had been so loving and patient towards us through our planning process. We have changed our date THREE times and each time she has worked with us, not charging us extra at any time! We have also changed our venue on her, ALSO not charging us anything!!! She is also working with us (due to a friend recommendation) on the total cost of everything! This woman is GOD SENT to us in our time of great need! I cannot wait until she photographs us on our big day. I know her work will be AMAZING!
    Jacqueline Married on 07/27/2019

Very satisfied Knoxville TN couple

We can’t thank LaJoy and Teko enough for making this awkward couple look & feel like magazine models! My family didn’t understand why we were importing a team from Atlanta for our Knoxville TN wedding until they saw the gorgeous pictures they made for our engagement shoot! And they outdid themselves at the wedding too! In addition to the beautiful quality of the photos, LaJoy was prompt during all communication, incredibly helpful w/ tips for engagement outfits, flexible when we met unexpected setbacks during the wedding, and loving towards our pups during both shoots! We’ll definitely use her again the next time we need photos!

LaJoy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I appreciated you guys being so chill and laid back. Your colors and wedding day was so amazing! Loved everything!
    Carmen Married on 01/19/2019

Awesome Eye, great captures

Working with LaJoy and her team was so much fun! She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding day photography. Neither my husband or I really like taking pictures, but she worked with us to capture our love and personalities.

LaJoy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!!! I love This! Im so happy I got to work with you guys. The wedding day was amazing and so much fun!
    Antonio Married on 11/18/2017
    LaJoy is an amazingly talented photographer! She has been seen on FYI TV, A&E TV, Lifetime TV, Us Weekly, Munaluchi Magazine, Black Bride Wedding show and many more. She has an eye that captures the most intimate moments. We enjoyed our time spent with LaJoy during our photo shoots for our engagement and our wedding day. We had lots of fun. We are truly thankful to have acquired her services for our special day. She walked us through everything seamlessly, and when taking photos she was definitely in her element. The engagement and wedding photos were phenomenal! Me (Antonio) and my wife (Ruthie) received lots of comments about how great the photos from our engagement and wedding came out. It was truly a day to remember and we appreciate and thank Lajoy for capturing our amazing wedding moments in time. We will definitely be utilizing her services again in the near future. She is truly at the top of the game, when it comes to photography, especially in Atlanta, Georgia. I highly recommend L Hunter photography for all of your photography needs.
    Meredith Married on 10/20/2017
    LaJoy is an amazing photographer!! My fiance' and I have had an incredible experience with her! She has an eye for photography, is a pleasure to work with, and makes you so comfortable. She even travels and has been on TV. I can't wait until our Wedding!!! Do yourself a favor and check her out! Tell her I sent you ;-)