Laine Moire Reviews

Laine Moire 3
Laine Moire 4

lexi · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Florist!

Marie was an absolute joy to work with. I didn’t have a specific vision of what I wanted for my wedding – Marie worked calmly and creatively to help my mom and I arrive at the perfect idea. She far exceeded my expectations and I was in awe of what she put together for my wedding. We received countless compliments from guests on the flowers and chuppah – many people said we had the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen at a wedding. Marie is a true professional and incredibly knowledgeable and creative. Thank you for all of your hard work and positivity, Marie!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Daniel Cibulka · Married on 04/27/2018

A memorable experience..

Marie and her team truly made our special day the best it could be. Everything was done custom, using materials and ideas tgat were unique to us. She has incredible knowledge and a creative mind. You will be impressed with her professionalism and dedication, I guarantee

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ann · Married on 09/09/2017

There were a few things that were critical to me and Laine Moire was able to prioritize them all! First, I didn't know the first thing about flowers. Marie was so patient and supportive and came up with some really creative options and explained it all to me. Second, I had a lot of decision makers in the process. My MIL wanted to be very involved. Marie hosted a whole session with all of us, including my Stepmom, and managed the desires for input all around. She was so caring and such a good listener, everyone walked away feeling like they had contributed. THAT takes a good person to accomplish! And lastly, I needed help with my own decor, setting things up, putting things together like the name place cards, etc. Marie stepped up and provided a ton more decor, even making my name signs for me. She was WAY more than just a florist and her team set up and broke down it all so I didn't have to worry about a thing! I don't know any florists that will go above and beyond as Marie did. Lastly, I was a price-conscious bride. But Marie didn't let that stop our vision from coming out! She found such awesome lower budget options and even made the arch herself so we didn't have to rent it. She had all the materials we could use. It was just amazing!! I HIGHLY recommend Laine Moire!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Laine Moire 5
    Laine Moire 6
    Laine Moire 7

Sadie · Married on 02/10/2017

Marie did an AWESOME job! She was so helpful during the planning phase when I was so undecided. Everything turned out beautifully! We got so many compliments on our arrangements and bouquets. It was also VERY helpful to have access to her different decor options! I would definitely recommend her and hope to be able to use her in the future!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Travis · Married on 10/01/2016

Very custom flowers for our wedding. We got AMAZING flowers and a beautiful wedding all on a budget!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Madeline · Married on 01/02/2016

My favorite part of working with Laine Moire was how easily and honestly Marie was able to help me realize my own vision. I really respect that she knows what she is doing and was willing to guide my vision. She wasn't afraid to tell me that something I wanted would be possible, but expensive, difficult, etc. She was willing to do it if I wanted, but offered better alternatives for me to choose as well. I didn't want to devote a large portion of my budget to flowers and Marie delivered key, beautiful pieces that made the subtle impact I desired. She responded quickly to any inquiry and was truly a delight to work with.

Sent on 03/02/2016
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/17/2015

Creative and Beautiful Designs!

Marie was absolutely wonderful to work with! Her vision and creativity shine in all her arrangements. For my wedding, she took the time to hear my ideas, explained what would and wouldn't work based on my budget, then created something far more beautiful than I imagined! My wedding was in a large tent and she was able to make arrangements that made the space feel more elegant and intimate! My bouquet was exactly what I wanted and she even hid a little shooter of whiskey in my bouquet for me! I would 100% recommend Laine Moire to anyone!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Laine Moire 8

Eman · Married on 08/07/2015

We could not have asked for a better experience with Laine Moire. Marie is incredibly accommodating and explains so well so you know what to expect and how to care for your flowers. She helps you with even the smallest of details to make your day special. When she delivered our flowers on our wedding day, our arrangements were exactly what we were imaging and more! I would recommend Laine Moire to anyone.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Kelsey · Married on 08/26/2016

3.5

After searching around town for a reasonable florist that could make my floral dreams come true, I came across Laine Moire. We met over coffee, discussing my vision for our big day. Marie was so excited and gave me a ton of ideas to help make my vision come to life. She is all about DIY, finding options that work for you (fighting into your budget) and making pieces that are memorable. Another perk of working with Laine Moire was the added bonus of renting props from her (candles, candle votives, vases, lights, etc.). I can't say enough about how awesome Marie was throughout the whole planning experience and day of the wedding. I'm so in love with how everything turned out and she exceeded my expectations. I have already been referring her to friends. Thank you, Marie!

Sent on 10/23/2016