Lafrance Hospitality Reviews

27 | Westport, MA

27 Reviews for Lafrance Hospitality

Katie · Married on 06/17/2017

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Bittersweet on June 17, 2017. Everything was absolutely perfect. We worked with Michelle, one the the event sales managers and she was fantastic. I fell in love with Bittersweet Farm through pictures online; we only saw one other venue because Bittersweet was just too perfect. The food was delicious. The staff is amazing. Michelle helped us every step of the way, from giving us ideas for decorating, to changing the table set up, to adding two last minute RSVPs. She was always available to answer any questions and our day wouldn't have been the same without her! She set up all of our decorations/signs, put our seating tags out, checked on my husband and I throughout the night to see if we needed a drink or anything at all. 5 stars isn't high enough for this place. So happy we got married at Bittersweet!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Paula · Married on 11/25/2016

I would say it is a wonderful venue and that Diane Deveau will take really good care of you!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

John · Married on 10/05/2016

Service was amazing! All my needs and requirements were met with outstanding precision!

Sent on 01/23/2017

This company is unbelievable, from start to finish they are willing to help anytime of night, I've never had to wait for than 24 hours for a response, and no matter how dumb i thought my question was they reassured me it wasn't, they made the wedding planning process simple and easy, i cant wait for my big day.

Sent on 04/04/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/02/2016

They did an amazing job! During my wedding everyone said congrats to us and it really made it seem like we were special. They did such a great job decorating and made it a stress free day

Sent on 05/03/2016

Kaleena · Married on 09/04/2015

My fiancé and I were completely satisfied with the attentiveness of the event coordinator. After experiences many fails when checking out other centers, we were very pleasantly surprised with the staff and price.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Kerri · Married on 04/11/2015

We loved the venue very much. Great service. The only I would of liked different was how long the buffet was out on the dance floor. I felt it was just a little bit to long and people started leaving before the DJ had a chance to do our first dance and everything else he was supposed to do. But other than that it was great. Everyone loved the food. My husband and I were very satisfied.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Jen was amazing to work with. She made everything so easy. We had a buffet and last minute had guests with dietary restrictions she was so accommodating and made the process hassle free. All our guest complimented us on the food and everyone had a wonderful time!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Erin · Married on 08/16/2014

Justin and Amanda did a spectacular job helping me plan and executing our wedding! Everything was beautiful and the food was amazing.

Sent on 09/11/2014

krystal · Married on 07/20/2014

Beautiful venue and great food . Our wedding was gorgeous and the staff were very professional and made our day go so smooth.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Jillian · Married on 10/05/2013

Our wedding was absolutely amazing and stress free. All of the event staff were highly professional and very quick to respond during the planning process. The food was amazing and the setting perfect - I couldn't have asked for a better day!

Sent on 11/17/2013
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/16/2012

Sherri was the best ever. We had gone to a couple of venues but we were having a smaller, intimate wedding. As soon as we met, Sherri and I hit it off. She helped us vision a small, intimate wedding but also very elegant. She had me describe exactly what I pictured and as a result, we discussed everything from the menu to the decor and the outside grounds, and she promised to make it happen. I could not have done this planning without her. She listens and knows what is needed to get done and makes sure she communicates with the bride and groom. Sherri went out of her way to make sure my wedding went off without a hitch. She helped my now husband plan a surprise for me - a horse drawn carriage, and I never found out about it. I would recommend Sherri and Lafrance Hospitality with 100% confidence.

Sent on 10/03/2012

This is a relatively small wedding venue. Capacity of 130, but would probably shoot for 110 guests or less. We had just under 90 guests and it was very comfortable, without feeling empty. Plenty of room on the full dance floor.

The food was exceptional and very competetively priced. The service was impeccable, they were willing to work around several bizzare dietary restrictions. Nothing was ever a big deal, and their relaxed and experienced attitude made the planning process a breeze. Susan Gomes, our coordinator, was ver accomodating and gave excellent advice for other vendors, and even just restaurants and things to do in the area.

The reception space is gorgeous, with a historic wooden floor and stone wall. The amenities are all modern, though, and very comfortable. The venue is attached to the Fairfield Inn and Suites, so easy access for your guests who will be spending the night.

One other thing to note, there is no space for an on-site ceremony.

Sent on 10/03/2012

pam · Married on 07/28/2012

Great venue! We loved the people, the food, the flexibility, and the prices. It is a beautiful place to get married and Corrie the planner is amazing.

Sent on 08/15/2012
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2012

Christian's Catering is amazing. Chris and Charlie were wonderful to work with. They were very accommodating and so nice. They went above and beyond my expectations. I had a few mishaps with one of my other vendors and they took care of the problem for us only a day before the wedding. The food is also amazing. We knew at the tasting that we didn't need to look anywhere else. I have received so many complements about the food and service from my guests. I would highly recommend them for catering or for one of there venues. They are very experienced with weddings and it really showed. I couldn't be happier that I chose them for my wedding.

Sent on 08/10/2012

Ramona · Married on 07/30/2010

Sherri was wonderful to work with and was such a big help! We had a wonderful night and had no worries. Everything was taken care of.
    The Costa's

Sent on 03/10/2011
  • Lazzaro/Gantz

Heather · Married on 09/20/2008

Great place to have your wedding and reception. Quiet comfy setting. Really good food.

Sent on 10/16/2008

Patricia · Married on 07/28/2007

There are just no words for how amazing this venue was to myself, my husband, my family, and my guests. The food was so good that people are still talking about it 8 months later. Sherri was a dream to work with!

Sent on 02/19/2008

Laurie · Married on 07/08/2006

Sherri was wonderful to work with while planning the wedding. Dennis, the day of coordinator was wonderful as well.

Sent on 11/21/2008

Kim · Married on 11/10/2013

We had our rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony and reception here, it was absolutely perfect. Jen was terrific from the planning right thru the event. Our family also stayed at the hotel and it was clean and had very friendly and attentive staff. We couldn't have asked for more. We would recommend the Waypoint Event Center and the Fairfield Inn to anyone planning their special day or any occasion.

Sent on 11/27/2013
  • Kc&do

Kerri · Married on 08/18/2019

Great if you are have a small guest list. Loved Tina. Can't wait to have my wedding there. They supply everything: Food, toast, cake cutting, linens, tables, chairs, options for centerpieces. I couldn't have asked for a better place for my wedding for for my budget.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Krystal · Married on 10/18/2014

3.5

Loved working with Jennifer, who coordinated my wedding reception. The staff was so friendly and all my guests raved about how delicious the food is, which is hard to come by at a wedding!! Would absolutely host something here in the future!!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Cheryl · Married on 09/13/2008

3.0

They did a good job. We ended up having to change our rooms a few times and they were very understanding.
    I didn't like the food, but everyone else did. The price was good, but I didn't know that 23% of tax was on top of that so my final bill was hundreds more then I had planned.

Sent on 11/02/2008

Angela · Married on 10/06/2007

4.2

Everyone was great to work with, the food was fabulous and the whole night went off without a hitch.

Sent on 07/31/2008

Lindsay · Married on 05/25/2014

3.6
      3.5

They did a wonderful job. The food was good, the staff was amazing, and it was right across the street from the hotel!

Sent on 09/17/2014