Lafayette Hill Studios Reviews

56 | Philadelphia, PA

56 Reviews for Lafayette Hill Studios

Scott · event on: 05/10/2014

Well, this is the third time I have used Paul and Lafayette Hill Studios for my children's mitzvahs and I have referred Lafayette Hill many times. That alone pretty much speaks for itself! The photos are awesome! The quality of the finished product that you get from Paul is exceptional!

PS-Allow plenty of time for the photo shoot...Paul loves to snap pictures and the extra time is well worth it!

Sent on 05/29/2014
  • User4133694 · event on: 04/05/2014

3.0

Lafayette Hill Studios provided the montage for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. I din't give them much time to work with and they were able to complete a wonderful montage just in time!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Nancy · event on: 11/02/2013

Used Lafayette Studios for the montage and video of my daughter's bat mitzvah and was very very happy with their service/product

Sent on 06/02/2014

Great response time on getting us out wedding trailer quickly!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/13/2008

4.2

The group came in full force! There were so many photographers and videographers that we knew they would be there to catch all our special moments! The group was extremely nice to work with and made you feel very comfortable during the process. They were very diligent and seemed to be wherever the action was. The pictures they took were some of the most beautiful pictures. Some of the shots they take are a little unconventional and quirky but the final product is fantastic. My husband and I are big fans of Lafayette Hill Studios and plan on using them for future photos sessions!

Sent on 08/11/2008

Diane · Married on 03/26/2017

3.5

Our scheduled photographer suddenly became ill the night before our daughter's wedding. She emailed me the name of our new photographer. Phil Kramer stepped up to the plate and did a fabulous job. He was professional, knowledgeable and courteous!!

Sent on 03/28/2017