Lafayette Hill Studios Reviews

56 | Philadelphia, PA

56 Reviews for Lafayette Hill Studios

Sue · event on: 12/08/2013

Lafayette Hill Studios were so easy to work with. My pictures came out beautiful!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Karen · Married on 11/02/2013

Everything was handled in a professional manor. From our fist meeting with you to the conclusion of receiving the wedding video. Thank-you for making this a memorable day. My husband and I loved the way you captured the key moments of the day. We will cherish this video always.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Stacey · event on: 10/26/2013

Amazing, amazing , amazing!!! Lafayette Hill Studios provided Photography and Videography for my daughters Bat MItzvah. They did not miss a beat! They captured the most precious moments from start to finish. Starting with the family portraits to the celebration. Perfection. Thank you Lafayette Hill Studios!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Alex · event on: 09/08/2013

Lafayette Hill Studios is simply the best around for all your photography and video needs. Great service, professional, great value and a fantastic crew of people to work with. No need to look anywhere else.

Sent on 09/10/2013
  • User3550526 · event on: 09/07/2013

They are the best! The photos are spectacular and the montage was amazing! So excited to see the video! They also did my sons bar mitzvah 2 years ago and everything was fantastic!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Todd · Married on 09/01/2013

Our wedding video was fantastic! The LHS team captured our best moments and created a beautiful memory of our special evening!

Our photographers worked long and hard to get the very best photos! Thanks LHS!

Sent on 08/01/2014

I did not use Lafayette Hill Studios for a wedding, but I have used them for 2 and now my 3rd bar/bat mitzvah...which in today standards...are weddings. The staff at Lafayette Hill Studios really know their craft. They come to the event looking professional and put on a professional job. From start to finish they are the best photograhers around. There is always more than one photographer so they are able to capture the entire event. One photographer is not running around the room taking one picture while something very memorable is happening somewhere else at the celebration. They have more than one phototgrapher and they are sure to capture every memorable event of the celebration.

Their final product is also very well thought out. Time and care is taken with every photo and with every layout in the final albums. I am a third time returning client and I could only hope they are still around for the next celebrations of my children....their weddings.

You will really miss out if you decide to choose another vendor. They are the best!!!! Truely......

Sent on 08/04/2013

Christine · Married on 07/26/2013

Thank you so very much to Paul and his team at Lafayette Studios for doing such a beautiful job with our photos and videography on our wedding day. Paul even went above and beyond to drive us to take pictures with City Hall when our reception had concluded late in the night. We sincerely appreciate the Lafayette Studios team making us feel like royalty on our special day.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Alysia · Married on 06/09/2013

Lafayette Hill Studios did an exceptional job with our wedding. The photography was above our expectations. Thank you for capturing our wedding so beautifully!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Jack · Married on 05/25/2013

This studio did an incredible job for us. My wife and I didn't really know a whole lot about professional wedding photography and videography and were intimidated the prices we saw when we started looking. But Paul brought us in to meet with him at the studio, showed us examples of their work, and explained in detail the whole process and answered every question we had and it was clear that they had the chemistry and quality that we were hoping to find. On our big day, they were always at the right places at the right times to catch every special moment and the final product was amazing! I think it was about 20 seconds in seeing our video for the first time when the tears started. And the detail and artistry that they crafted our wedding album with was breathtaking. Plus, the quality of the material used means we'll be able to pass it down through the generations intact. I could go on and on, but the point is they are true professionals and captured our wedding in a way we could've only dreamed.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Deborah · event on: 04/20/2013

I can not begin to tell you how happy I am with the work Paul Csihas did. As a matter of fact, I just received the sample of my album and it is fantastic. When I look at the album, it immediately reminds me of how much fun we had at the party. Paul captured so many terrific moments as well as my son's personality. Things that I missed that day were in the pictures really allowing me to see all aspects of our party. It was really difficult to pick pictures, there were so many good ones. He was very patient and persistent. Paul has a great eye on where to set up a shot as well as how to make some of them really fun. He did his research because we also chose to take pictures around new york city before the event. He picked great spots in the locations we wanted (he went the day before to scope it out!) and used interesting camera angles. My husband who is a photography buff and quite critical, loved Paul's work. The album is beautiful. The way Monique laid it out was really interesting and different. I love Paul’s mix of black and white with the color. I could not be happier or recommend Lafayette Hill Studios more highly!!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Marilyn · Married on 11/12/2012

Lafayette Hill studios did a fantastic job for our wedding. We didn't have to worry about a thing.They knew exactly what to do, when to do it and how to do it. They were not intrusive in any way. And the finished product was a joy. I would hire this company for any event. My thanks to Paul, Ben and the gang at Lafayette Hill studios

Sent on 08/11/2013

T. · Married on 11/09/2012

Paul and his staff captured every moment for my family and friends. Their professional and gracious attitude complimented my service and ceremony! I am so pleased with their work and would hire them for any other events in the future! Thank you LHS!!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Sam · Married on 10/06/2012

These guys are amazing! Paul is "the man"! Starting with the engagement photos and continuing through the wedding, he really caught the moment. Paul and crew are real professionals. They know where to be to get the perfect picture. The day of the wedding, they arrived to take pictures of the bridal party getting ready at 10am and did not stop taking pictures until 11:30pm. Highly recommend you check-out their studio and samples. (We did.) You won’t want to use anyone else! The albums that they create are second to none. Their layout style and positioning tell the story much better than most photographers that just place pictures on the pages. People are blown away by the albums. You really feel it. Just AWESOME! (Not just another “me too” album like you get from most other photographers or online.)

We also used Lafayette Hill Studios for the video as well. Mike and his crew go the extra mile. Having 2 video cameras makes a difference. They tend to catch many of the side moments that one camera might miss. They also get 2 angles on the main events leading to a much better result. It is obvious that they spent countless hours splicing and editing film to create a perfect story.

After the event is over, the pictures and videos frame the lasting memories. Lafayette Hill Studios photographers and videographers rise above the crowd. Not just taking pictures and videos . . . but capturing the moment and telling your story. Many photographers and videographers talk the talk. These guys walk the walk. Highly, highly recommend! BTW, we are not related or have any connection . . . first time using Lafayette Hill Studios . . . might seem like this review is too good . . . but they earned it! My daughter the bride is soooooo happy! (Isn’t that what counts!)

Sent on 10/24/2012

We thought Paul and his team did a FANTASTIC job!! Paul was a pleasure to work with and very flexible. He usually does his engagement photos in a park, and we asked to do them throughout the city. He was very accommodating, and took us to multiple locations around the city. On the wedding day, he was GREAT! Although he was "all over" he was all over in a good way! I feel as though he captured so many amazing moments and was always ready to snap away. A lot of people feel as though their photographer gets in the way, but we NEVER felt that way about Paul and his team. This was also the case with the videographer. He was never in the way, and we never felt as though he was a burden on the day. They captured so many great moments, and were VERY creative.

Paul is a perfect mix of business and fun. He doesnt let people goof off and is serious about getting the job done. But, he is very fun and humorous when taking his pictures.

Paul gave us many options of photo books, and signing boards, etc. He offers a lot of options!! With that said, things get pricey, so consider what is most important to you. Keeping price in mind, Paul was extremely conscious of our budget and accommodating. He worked with us on price and we felt he was very generous. I absolutely recommend Lafayette Hill Studios for both photography and videography!!

Sent on 11/04/2012
  • User4134576 · event on: 10/22/2011

Lafayette Studios is Top Notch for Photography and Videos. They are the best! We have used them for 2 events and we were quite happy with the results. They use the latest technology, lighting and equipment. They don't rush you, they make sure the shot or poses are just right. I have been told our pictures are beautiful all the time when friends and family view our pics and videos. We have wonderful memories we can cherish for years to come. I wouldn't use anyone else. Great value for the money. I used them for both of my kids Bar-Bat-Mitzvahs and I plan to use them again for the weddings! A+ A+ A+. Lafayette Studios just rocks.

Sent on 05/28/2014
  • User3619637 · 2+ years ago

Lafayette Hill Studios produced an amazing video for my wife and I. The creativity of the capture as well as the professionalism of the crew made for an amazing experience and an amazing product. We actually watch our wedding video! Many of our friends watch the video once and then it sits on the shelf. But for our wedding, Lafayette Hill created a piece that is entertaining and beautiful. So every now and a again, we take out our wedding, pop some popcorn, and relive that amazing day.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Rose · Married on 05/15/2011

They did a wonderful job on the stills as well as the videography. I have wonderful photos and a lovely video that is a treasure to me and my family. I lost my sweet dear Mother two months after my wedding. The video and pictures captured her essence and beauty and I'll treasure them always. The wedding albumn is one of the nicest I have ever seen. The collages and overlays are tasteful and artful. The staff at Layfayette are top notch.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Thank you so much for providing professional and creative video and photography for our wedding! Paul really made us feel comfortable from the first time we spoke with him, and his pictures speak for themselves! Ben and the video crew created a great video that I show my friends every chance I get. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/26/2010

Lafayette Hill Studios was awesome to work with for our wedding photography! With a busy summer and fall schedule, Paul squeezed in our engagement shoot 6 weeks before the wedding-- and had prints ready for us to display at the reception! Paul worked so hard on the day of our wedding to truly capture every moment. Everyone in the bridal party was in awe at how many pictures he took and how he and his assistant seemed to be EVERYWHERE, never missing a moment. Everyone at LHS is so friendly and helpful, you will NOT REGRET booking with them! Thanks Paul, Marilyn and Sid for helping to makeg my wedding day wonderful!

Sent on 12/29/2010

Jamie · Married on 12/12/2009

Paul was great! Starting from our engagement photo session, my husband and I were so happy we chose Lafayette Hill Studios - The engagement photos were beautiful. The day of the wedding, Paul and his assistants were right on time and seemed to be everywhere! So many pictures to choose from! He even offered to make a trip with us to Broad St. after the reception was over so that we could a picture with City Hall in the background at night. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 01/13/2010

Linda · event on: 06/14/2009

Lafayette Hill Studios did a beautiful job for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah. The captured all the moments of that special day in a non-instrusive way. Our photo album and video will be treasured for many years!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Marilyn · event on: 07/30/2016

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Paul and Ben for my 60th birthday party. The party had a Disco Boogie Down theme! Paul is an incredible photographer! With his unique blend of natural ability and congeniality, Paul effortlessly captured the theme of the evening. He just fitted right in with my guests as he became part of the party. Many of my guest told me that he was everywhere but was unobtrusive. They really enjoyed Paul's warm personality and positive energy. There are so many pictures that captured the excitement of the party, it's hard to make up my mind which pictures I want because they are all great! Thank you, Paul for making my evening a memorable one and one that I will hold dear for many more years to come.

Ben, what can I say?! The photo montage is beyond words! I have had many family members requests for copies of the montage. When I arrived at the studio to speak with Ben about my thoughts and ideas for the montage, I didn't know what to expect for I had never done a montage. Ben patiently listened to every word I said as I had plenty to say. When the montage was complete it was beyond belief; it was so beautifully done. The timing was great, the music was placed perfectly and I will admit that I have, along with my friends and family watched this montage countless times. My heartfelt thanks for putting together such an incredible montage. I will cherish this montage for many more birthdays.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Alan · event on: 12/18/2015

Ben from Lafayette Hill Studios made a video for me for submission to a TV show. Ben was very professional; the quality of video was excellent, it was completed in a timely fashion and the job came in at less than the original quote! Overall a terrific experience.

Sent on 01/05/2016

My wedding was small but the photographers and videographer's at my wedding captured all of it and made it look like a big event! They paid attention to detail, were very flexible with me and my family's needs and really gave us a quality product!

Sent on 08/12/2013