Ladyfingers Letterpress Reviews

40 | Pawtucket, RI

40 Reviews for Ladyfingers Letterpress

Adrienne · Married on 04/25/2015

Arley-Rose and Morgan are two INCREDIBLY talented ladies! I had been eyeing up their work for years leading up to our wedding in Hawaii and I contacted them immediately when we got engaged to get started. From the beginning they were kind, interested in our ideas and chock full of creative ways to bring our dream invitations to life. Every time we emailed they responded within 24 hours or sooner (a rarity based on experiences with other vendors) and came back with quick revisions that proved they were listening to every word we said. I would highly and happily recommend Ladyfingers Letterpress to anyone! Especially if they are looking for one of a kind, amazing invitations that make their guests' jaws drop! I still have people talking about them and they've kept them as keepsakes! These ladies are the best!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Katie · Married on 01/10/2015

I had a vision in my head of what I wanted our invitations to look like- but I couldn't find anything on the market that fit the bill. Morgan & Arley-Rose took my input and turned it into something more perfect and beautiful that I could have ever dreamed!! Open the package when it arrived was like Christmas morning!! I cannot say enough good things about the process or the product!! People haven't stopped complementing the invitations!!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Keri · Married on 09/28/2014

Arley, Morgan, and the team at Ladyfingers were amazing to work with. Their artistic value and professionalism were worth every penny! Can't wait to collaborate again with them in the future!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 08/29/2014

Morgan and Arley did an absolutely beautiful job! They were super easy to work with, and we were so happy with their products in the end. Really outstanding design skills and craftsmanship!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Anna · Married on 07/26/2014

I have only positive comments about Ladyfingers Letterpress!

Arley-Rose and Morgan are fantastic-They listened carefully to our vision and created an invitation that was perfect for our wedding theme and also felt like "us". The invitations are gorgeous- done with impeccable craftsmanship and attention to detail. We were surprised how many friends (Male friends especially!) reached out to us to tell us how much they liked the Save the Dates and invites . I also loved the wood crate boxes the invitations are sent in- the whole process makes you feel so special and excited.

Finally, I really appreciated how they donate a portion of their proceeds to different charities and how down to earth and friendly the staff members of Ladyfingers Letterpress are. If they have availability- just go for it! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Since we sent our invitations, we haven't stopped hearing how incredible they are! From the beginning we were so excited to work with Ladyfingers Letterpress, but at each stage we became more and more excited until finally we had the whole suite put together and we had to contain ourselves as we waited for the gushing we knew would come once they went out to our guests. Ladyfingers Letterpress went out of their way to get everything done within our timeframe (and even slightly earlier!), which made a HUGE difference in keeping things on track for us and made the whole process much less stressful than it could have been. They worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted and needed. As my fiance said, this is arguably the first part of our wedding that guests will experience and so far it's off to a great start thanks to Ladyfingers Letterpress!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/10/2014

Ladyfingers did a wonderful job with our Save the Date cards and Wedding invitations. What they designed for us really fit the style we were going for and gave us that custom feel we were after. We asked if they could incorporate one of our drawings into the design and they made it work beautifully.
    They were a pleasure to work with and we're so glad we found them!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Rochelle · Married on 08/17/2013

We are so happy we went with them!! First off they are the sweetest women! From the get go they are so helpful seeing your vision. They created the best invitations!!! Everyone loved them!! We received so many compliments on how original they were. If you want the best of the best go with ladyfingers letterpress!!

Sent on 09/12/2013

These ladies (and gentlemen) are the very best! I can't tell you how many times I heard "the most beautiful invitations I've ever received" from guests. A very good feeling. And so fun to collaborate with!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Alison · Married on 06/08/2013

If I could give Ladyfingers a 10 in every category, I would.

From our initial design meeting where we munched on chocolate covered almonds, strawberries, and sipped champagne (to celebrate our engagement!), we knew we had found something amazing. We were very lucky because we live in Providence, and could hop over to their studio in Pawtucket in about 4 minutes. I think that Tom and I had a (very) general idea of what we wanted our invitations and Save-the-Dates to look like, but in terms of paper types, lettering styles, wording -- basically any specific details -- we were clueless. Morgan and Arley were warm, approachable, and patient, asking us about how we had met, what aspects of our wedding venue had special meaning for us, and the overall feeling we were going for. Based on some VERY general comments from the two of us, they created the most beautiful, personal wedding invitations we could have hoped for.

On top of their amazing artistry, they are great people. Everyone in their office is incredibly responsive, knowledgeable, and just downright nice. After our first meeting, Morgan shared a Google calendar with us so we could expect when different stages of the process would be completed and when they would need things from us (like addresses). As someone who keeps track of everything on Google Calendar herself, this was such a plus! I was also thrilled to learn that they donate a portion of each order to organizations that advocate marriage equality and equal rights for the LGBT community.

Our invitations were worth every penny and more. We sent them out a few days ago and I have already lost count of how many emails, text messages, and in-person compliments we have received on how beautiful, unique, and fun they are. I cannot say enough about how great our experience with Ladyfingers was.

Go with these talented, classy ladies and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Erin · Married on 05/04/2013

These ladys have been awesome to work with. We have been so happy with everything. Very professional and completed their work on time. The wedding invitations are absolutely the most unique and beautiful invitations I have ever seen. I would highly recommend this company. What a pleasure!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Pierina · Married on 11/17/2012

Ladyfingers Letterpress is with no doubt the best option out there. All of their designs are unique and personalized. They went the extra mile to make sure we got the most original invites. We were so lucky to find them.
    Arley- Rose & Morgan are very professionals and super talented. We are so pleased overall with the process, from the skype call to the spectacular box we got in the mail filled with our treasures...They were able to translate all of our wishes into a piece of art very close to our hearts.
    I'm so happy and thankful to have found these amazing artists. If you are thinking about working with LL, I can honestly tell you that you won't regret it.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Meg · Married on 10/20/2012

My soon-to-be wife and I could not be happier about our wedding invitations! Arley Rose and Morgan were really impressive for more than a few reasons, not the least of which is that the invitations are beautiful. We are getting compliments from all over the continent. Other reasons are detailed below - I tried to be succinct, but failed.

1. Laura and I have REALLY (REALLY) different aesthetics. Ladyfingers found a way to integrate our styles and create an invitation suite that was both handcrafted and elegant. It fit us perfectly. We were blown away to see how well they captured us as a couple and the day we are creating.

2. The process - we really enjoyed everything about working with these two, from a tour of the studio (with snacks and champagne!!), to having our (very particular) feedback received and acted upon with utmost care and thoughtfulness. Even at the very beginning, as we were trying to choose where to have our invitations made (Ladyfingers vs. larger, more generic print shops), Ladyfingers worked with us for a LONG time to make the budget work and to ensure that we got what we wanted most in our suite. It has felt very collaborative throughout AND these two are amazingly organized and professional - not an easy balance to strike.

3. It was really lovely to work with a team for whom our same sex marriage wasn't strange and didn't need explaining. We were at ease from the start - which has not been the case with every vendor in this planning process.

We can't say enough about Ladyfingers. Would do it all over again!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Micah · Married on 10/06/2012

Ladyfingers was prompt, courteous, professional, and extremely fun to work with. We have gotten innumerable compliments on their work, and have already sent several friends and acquaintances their way.

Sent on 01/20/2013

Ted · Married on 10/06/2012

Everywhere we go, we see that our friends and relatives have framed their copies of our Save-The-Date Posters by Ladyfingers Letterpress and hung them on their walls! The invitations were so cool, they were featured in national news media. Ladyfingers doesn't just produce invitations, they produce beautiful works of art. Their amazing design and printing skills helped set the tone for our whole wedding. They gave us great advice the whole way through.

Sent on 01/21/2013

jessie · Married on 09/29/2012

I can't speak highly enough of Ladyfingers Letterpress! From our first email exchange and video chat conversation with Morgan and Arley-Rose, I knew we'd found something special. They are so dedicated to what they do and it's clear they put a lot of effort into getting to know the people they are designing for so that they can really capture your personality in the final product. After just one video chat conversation and some pinterest board sharing, the first proofs we were sent for our wedding invitations could not have fit our vision better! We also bugged them a ton about colors, envelopes, ribbons, etc. and they were more than happy to give their honest input and advice on all of our questions. We've since sent out our invitations and I couldn't believe the responses we got from our guests - so many people have gone out of their way to call/email/post/text etc. about how much they love our invitations, and how much they can see our personality in them, which I think is the biggest compliment of all. With Ladyfingers Letterpress you will definitely end up with invitations that are unique, memorable, and a special wedding keepsake. Thank you Morgan and Arley-Rose!

Sent on 07/24/2012

jessica · Married on 08/11/2012

Ladyfingers Letterpress is like no other stationer out there right now, and I feel so lucky to have found them! I wanted unique, personal, artistic invitations unlike the computerized, template look that I was seeing everywhere. I'm an artist, so to find trained illustrators that understand how to draw, use color, make their own type and much more... well it was a dream come true for our vision! Not only are they off the charts talented, they are also professional, extremely detail oriented, understanding of budgets, and two of the nicest girls I've ever skyped with! We gave them some hints of what we were looking for, some fun characteristics about ourselves, a bit about our wedding, and they produced the most magical invitation suite I could have ever imagined! Our guests were blown away! So much that we would get a flush of phone calls and texts after mailing out the save the dates and then again after the invites. I've never seen a wedding invitation like ours, and I've attended a lot of weddings in my day. The entire process was enjoyable, from our first phone call to the beautiful wooden box housing our invitations that came in the mail. I couldn't wait to write a review for them because I'm just so pleased! Thank you so much Arley-Rose and Morgan! You truly exceeded our expectations and were worth every penny and then some!

Jessica & Nick

Sent on 06/21/2012

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2012

I cant say it enough. I am just speechless!
    CONTACT THESE LADIES!
    They made our dream come true. It is definitely expensive but worth every penny. Your invitations are the first thing that guests will see! Paper can be so swoon worthy. These ladies and these invitations got my husband excited beyond belief. They are so helpful and so easy to get a hold of. They email you back quickly, they'll talk to you on the phone, they'll help out in any way they can! One afternoon we were designing our invites at Panera and had a question. A sunday afternoon, we called them and they helped out! They even sent us another example in the mail and we got it just a few days later! Arley Rose & Morgan are flexible and professional. This is definitely their passion, and what a fun job! We cant wait to have children so we can use their services again. Thank you for creating the invitation of our dreams. It was so fun and unique! Possibilities are endless with these two! Just check out their work and you'll see!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Cassi · Married on 06/10/2012

Ladyfingers knew exactly what we wanted before we did. Not only did seeing their beautiful, designed-just-for-us invitations make our wedding more real and make us more excited for the big day, but also inspired the aesthetics of the rest of the whole event! It was best and easiest part of it all, and we could not be more in love with the whole experience!

Sent on 09/07/2012

caroline · Married on 06/09/2012

We couldn't be happier — LadyFingers Letterpress was wonderful to work with every step of the way. We had a great rapport and they were good listeners — attentive to our suggestions and aesthetic. Everyone who has received our wedding invites has remarked on how lovely they are and how excited they have become for our event. Thanks LFP!

Sent on 03/11/2012

Annie & · Married on 05/27/2012

We cannot possibly say enough good things about working with Arley-Rose and Morgan, aka- Ladyfingers Letterpress! They worked us into a very busy spring wedding schedule on short notice, and kept right schedule. We had some changes we wanted to make and they were so understanding and accommodating. But the best part was the beautiful design they came up with. Simple and exactly what we asked for. I received so many complements on the invitations and the design was translated into the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. They actually created our wedding's theme. It was all around a wonderful experience. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/04/2012
  • JENNIFER

JENNIFER · Married on 05/05/2012

I'm pretty sure I couldn't be any more obsessed with Ladyfingers Letterpress that I am. Since we received our wedding invitations in March, I've been thinking of how I can work with Arley & Morgan again!

After scouring the country for unique chic wedding invitations, I can across Ladyfingers Letterpress on Martha Stewart's Wedding blog. Blown away by the sheer beauty of their work, I knew I had found the perfect people to help make my wedding paper dreams a reality. From the initial conversation, I immediately knew that these women were going to be a breeze to work with. Although we live on opposite ends of the country (I live in SF and they live in RI), the time change and miles didn't slow down the process at all. Receiving their mock-ups made me beyond giddy (I loved all 3 designs!) and when the final package of our invites arrived, I was like a little kid on Christmas morning.

Our invitations were everything I hoped for and more. They were perfect for us and our friends and family raved about them. It really set the tone for our wedding. I will be a life-long Ladyfingers client and can't wait to see what they'll come up with next. These ladies seriously rock!!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Janie · Married on 04/07/2012

We loved working with Arley-Rose and Morgan! They were absolutely amazing at coming up with something that represented us so well and our invitation exceeded all our expectations! They are creative wonderful geniuses :) We are having a destination wedding and wanted to do a travel themed love letter with a mini envelope that also incorporated our wedding colors...they made us a GORGEOUS UNIQUE invitation suite that all our friends and family loved. They designed several proofs and we had several constructive discussions over the phone/email to make sure the final proof was to our liking. We live in Texas and never got to meet Arley and Morgan but they still made it easy to convey what we wanted for the suite. They gave us a sample of invitations to look at their previous works and to help us choose paper types. Arley and Morgan took the time to get to know both of our tastes and were excellent at taking input from us and putting that into the invitation. They also emailed us pictures of paper products and updates when they went to print. It was a pleasure working with them both and we would not hesitate to use their services again!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Shanell · Married on 11/04/2011

Our first meeting with Arley and Morgan was as much fun as it was business. We got a tour of the shop, an explanation of how the letterpresses work, a lesson in paper and then we discussed ideas and designs. We had a theme in mind, but were unsure of how we were going to bring it to fruition. Both Arley and Morgan are attentive, and while they were taking in everything we were saying, it seemed as though they were taking in what we were not saying as well. Arley was also sketching as we were talking, and when we started to stray off topic or a little to far outside the idea, Morgan was right there to reel us back in. Arley and Morgan bounce off each other in perfect unison balancing their personal love with the utmost professionalism.

Sent on 02/01/2012
  • CaseyJo Dufresne

Casey Jo · Married on 10/01/2011

LadyFingers LetterPress is absolutely amazing! We cannot say enough great things about these gals. They were able to fuse both of our artistic tastes, which is not an easy feat, as well as create a sweet yet fun invitation that genuinely reflected our personalities. All while they were in the midst of planning their own special day!
    Arley and Morgan were fantastic to work with- they took the time to get to know us and were able to stay within the budget we discussed, which was super critical for us.
    *Bonus... a portion of their proceeds are donated to help end marriage discrimination in the US.
    Deepest gratitude ~CaseyJo & Paula