Ladd Hill Gardesn Reviews

7 | Belmont, NH

7 Reviews for Ladd Hill Gardesn

Theresa · Married on 10/22/2011

I wish I could give more than 5 stars, because they are just that FABULOUS. When I was planning my wedding, choosing a florist was a no-brainer because Lynn and Leslie had done the flowers for both of my sisters weddings as well. They are super nice, funny and accommodating. I showed up for our first meeting with some vague ideas and a very general plan for centerpieces, and they came up with AWESOME ideas that I never would have thought of. Their flower arrangements are truly spectacular, breath-taking, and exceed expectations every time. The day of the wedding, I had a huge glitch with the table numbers, and they miraculously fixed everything for me without stressing me out at all. I had a gorgeous venue, but they really brought it to life with all their special touches. I can't recommend them highly enough!!!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Colleen · Married on 10/22/2011

The ladies at Ladd Hill Gardens were great to work with. We met and talked about all possibilities and what I thought I wanted. When something had to change because of time of year or price they had a lot of ideas and recommendations that were helpful. They also were great with changing the price when budget became an issue. They also had great recommendations for other vendors in the area. My linens and centerpiece decor were found through them.
    Again great to work with and so helpful. And the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 02/25/2012

Robin · Married on 10/01/2011

Lynn at Ladd Hill was AMAZING. She provided us with a bouquet for me, a bout. for my husband, and two bout's and two corsages for our parents. She also gave us buckets of gorgeous flowers from her garden so we could fill 12 mason jars. She even arranged the flowers in buckets into groups so that we could DIY the jars very quickly. I cannot say enough about how beautiful my flowers were. This was one of my favorite parts of our day. Lynn grows flowers in her gardens and uses them for weddings to help keep costs down for the bride and groom. This also allows for a rustic/garden feel for your wedding. She will also order flowers if you prefer this, although we went with her garden flowers. We paid 200 for everything. What a steal!

Sent on 10/18/2011
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2011

We were the most impressed with Ladd Hill Gardens. They listened to exactly what we were envisioning and literally created it with out missing a single detail. They created the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen and it was exactly what WE love. This to me can get challenging to really understand what the client wants especially in our situation when we were down in Florida and we only got one meeting prior to the wedding. There service was worth every dime. They communicate well, listen, and were there 100% for us during the wedding day. They even helped me make win my case on where the father should process during the ceremony, which I really needed help with! Thanks again! I would highly recommend Ladd Hill to everyone!

Sent on 09/20/2011
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 05/28/2011

Ladd Hill Gardens was the perfect choice for our wedding. They were very flexible with what we were looking for and they gave us just the right amount of guidance. Since they had worked at Church Landing several times before they were very aware of the process there. They knew exactly when to be there and where everything needed to be. The flowers were of the absolute highest caliber and they looked beautiful with the setting. They had several different centerpiece options to choose from and their pricing was totally reasonable. We highly recommend Leslie and Lynn. They were an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/16/2011

Tracey · Married on 09/20/2008

I don't think I could write enough words to express what an amazing pair Lynn & Leslie make in arranging all the floral details for our wedding. Ladd Hill has a well deserved reputation, so I will keep this simple. These ladies are masters at what they do, and excel at creating the perfect scene for your wedding if you let them know what direction you want to go in... If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. I gave them my colors, theme, and a few of the basic flowers I wanted for the day (dahlias, gerbera daisies... very seasonal flowers for the fall) and just let them go from there. Their correspondence and quotes were very accurate and prompt. If you hire Ladd Hill, you are hiring experts, and can rest assured that everything will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 09/30/2008

Louise · Married on 06/29/2007

I have never worked with such an organized, kind and considerate florist in my life. Working with Ladd Hill was like working with an extended family member. They took the time to meet with me and my family while we decided on our flower arrangements. They were always available via email and phone. They let me change my mind and encouraged me to find the best grouping for the price. I enjoyed working with Lynn and loved the final products - especially the displays outside as well as inside on each table. I would highly recommend Ladd Hill to any bride looking for a beautifully organized, organic and highly specialized florist with a unique touch of class and home.

Sent on 07/07/2008