Lacey Whitmer Photo & Design Reviews

12 | Ozark, MO

12 Reviews for Lacey Whitmer Photo & Design

Andrea · Married on 09/05/2015

Lacey was FANTASTIC to work with. She was prompt with communication, very detail oriented, accommodating and punctual. Lacey has a very calming personality which made everyone feel at ease amongst the chaos of the wedding day. I can't say enough wonderful things about Lacey as a person and photographer. I love how real her pictures look. The colors are vibrant and the pictures feel real, not photo-shopped and enhanced. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a reliable, detailed, and kind photographer!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Daneil · Married on 11/22/2014

Wonderful experience!!! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Brooke · Married on 11/16/2013

Lacey was absolutely fantastic! My husband and I had some last minute (day of) changes to the sites we selected for our pre-ceremony pictures and she was very professional and went exactly where we wanted to go. Her quality of work is phenomenal and I'm so thankful we selected her to be our wedding photographer. Lacey was worth every single penny!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2013

Lacey is a wonderful photographer! She is very easy to work with and her passion for art really shows in her work. She made every single moment she captured look amazing.

Sent on 02/04/2014

Lacey Whitmer Photo & Design's reply:

Thank you Jenn!! I'm so happy I was your wedding photographer : )

Cristin · Married on 09/28/2013

Absolutely amazing photos! Unique but classic. We asked for a pretty short time limit to take photos between the ceremony and reception so Lacey found a few great spots on the way and snapped tons of fantastic shots. Also, had an uneven mixed gender wedding party and it was no issue at all. Great value. Also Lacey was always incredibly professional and super quick responding to emails. We were very pleased!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Hannah · Married on 04/05/2013

Lacey was so easy to work with, very professional and responsive to all of my questions/inquiries. I continue to look back on my wonderful wedding photos, so thankful to have had those beautiful memories captured and preserved so well!! I would highly recommend Lacey Whitmer Photo and Design for special occasion photography.

Sent on 02/12/2014

Laura · Married on 10/14/2012

Lacey was an amazing photographer at my wedding. She was really professional yet down to earth, very sweet and very personal. She really listens to what you need and want and delivers it! Her pricing was very reasonable and the quality of her pictures were great. I enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/11/2014

Crystal · Married on 10/13/2012

So glad we had Lacey to capture the moments of our special day! Could not have been happier with the outcome and have used her for every occasion since!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Emma · Married on 01/08/2011

Very nice person to work with. Lacey took the time to get to know my husband and me and what we wanted for our wedding so she could create invitations that were one-of-a-kind for us. The invitations were beautiful!

Sent on 04/07/2011

Lacey · Married on 05/23/2009

Beautiful hand-made invitations for the same cost as standard invites!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Alycia · Married on 06/01/2012

I really enjoyed working with Lacey! She was easy to talk to and I felt extremely comfortable being in front of the camera which is a first for me. Not only did I find the wedding photographer of my dreams, but I also found a photographer for life!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Maureen · Married on 05/25/2013

Lacey is awesome! I absolutely love our wedding photographs. Lacey does a beautiful job; she is organized, talented, and she is pleasant to work with. I am so happy we chose Lacey for our special day!

Sent on 02/11/2014