Lacey Studios Reviews

Lacey Studios 7
  • Erin

Erin Crites · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional and flexible

Alex was so professional and personable, easygoing, and a joy to work with. We are thrilled with our photos! I absolutely recommend Lacey Studios.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Lacey Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Erin! We enjoyed celebrating with you and Gerardo, and we wish you both the best!

kalyn · Married on 01/05/2019

Jon and I loved getting the opportunity to work with Alex Lacey Photography! They made us feel so comfortable and kept us laughing and having fun the entire time. We love all the photos! I would recommend Alex Lacey Photography to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 02/08/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

Alex & Tyler were absolutely amazing.
    Both of them were extremely helpful with what kind of pictures I wanted and where I wanted them to be. I planned my wedding while I was out of state, and they were extremely patient with me as I gave them information throughout the few months of my engagement. I really wanted two photographers at my wedding, and they were the perfect pair. They were EXTREMELY fair in price, which helped out our budget- and they are open to doing the pictures that you want. I sent Alex my pinterest board and my list of "must haves", and we did them all! The photos look amazing, and they are so easy to work with. Definitely recommend this pair! Thank you Alex & Tyler for taking pictures that will last me a lifetime!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Lacey Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Allison! We loved working with you and Austin, and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!
  • F

Felicia · Married on 11/03/2018

Helped capture our magical night!

We loved Lacey Studios and how friendly Tyler and Alex were. When I had questions they answered in a timely manner even with having full time jobs as well. The photos we have so far are amazing our engagement photos were wonderful. We are excited to see the rest. I would recommend them to everyone. We loved having you guys help capture our magical night and dealing with me being bossy (or so I thought). We will be coming back to you for more photos later on!

Added a photo they took that was one of my all time favorites.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Lacey Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Felicia! We are so glad we could be a part of your wedding day!

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

Videographer

I honestly don’t have the words to express how wonderful Alex and Tyler are! So accommodating and easy to work with and their quality goes above and beyond! Could not be happier with our wedding video and highly highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Lacey Studios's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Stephanie! We loved working with you and Jared. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

I am so incredibly happy with how our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turned out. Finding the right photographer for your wedding is stressful, but Alex and Tyler made it easy and it's clear that we made the right choice. They were very professional and really knew what they were doing. Even with my husband who isn't a huge fan of getting his picture taken. We even got to include our 3 dogs for our engagement pictures, trying to wrangle 3 dogs for pictures is not an easy task but they did such a good job and all our pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Lacey Studios's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley, for the awesome review. We had a blast at your wedding, and we wish you and Eric all the best!

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2018

We absolutely loved working with Alex and Tyler from Lacey Studios. They were very flexible and captured wonderful moments in our engagement and wedding photos. Also, we appreciate the "sneak peak" photos immediately after our sessions and a quick turnaround on all photos. They were very professional and hardworking and it clearly shows in the quality of the photos. Everyone at our wedding was impressed with the quality of the engagement photos we had on display, and we can't wait to get all of our wedding photos back. We can't recommend Alex and Tyler enough!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Lacey Studios 14

Lacey Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Samantha! We have enjoyed getting to know you and Colin, and we wish you many years of happiness! Congratulations, newlyweds!

Kelsey · Married on 07/07/2018

I am amazed with how our photos turned out! Alex and Tyler are great company. I’m one of those people that hates getting their picture taken and they made me feel really comfortable during our shoots. They got so many great pictures at our wedding and they captured so many moments that I’ll cherish forever. I honestly forgot they were there most of the time because of how discreet they were too. Anytime I need pictures done I’ll go to them first. Thank you both so much!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Lacey Studios's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelsey! That is very sweet of you to say! We loved being a part of your wedding, and we wish you and Monte many years of happiness together!

Natalia · Married on 11/25/2017

We are very glad we chose Alex to take our engagement pictures! She managed to combine our expectations and her own fresh ideas into one photo shoot. She created such a friendly and relaxed environment that two hours with her just flew by! We definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Lacey Studios 15

Patti · Married on 09/09/2017

We love our wedding pictures! Provided them to us very quickly as well. Showed up on time, very professional, very personable, and very reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Kate · event on 08/21/2017

Alex Lacey Photography did a wonderful job with the photoshoot. My boyfriend and I did a photoshoot with them and the pictures turned out great! They were very prompt when getting the photos back to us. I would highly recommend :)

Sent on 11/22/2017

Terry · Married on 08/18/2017

My wife and I hired Alex and her fiance to photograph our wedding and reception and we could not be more pleased with the excellent service that was provided! They were very professional, courteous, friendly, and worked well with everyone in attendance. The quality of the photos were top notch, and her attention to detail was very impressive and second to none. It was an absolute joy to work with Alex. She even went above and beyond to hand deliver more copies of our pictures to our home after my wife accidentally deleted the flash drive, wiping out every picture. I would highly recommend hiring Alex Lacey Photography for any future special events!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Lacey Studios's reply:

Thank you, Terry! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Michelle!

Rachael · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I had our Christmas card pictures taken with Alex Lacey Photography. They were professional, down to earth and just amazing with their unique vision. We had a lot of fun, and they did an amazing job with our pictures. I would HIGHLY recommend trying them out!

Sent on 11/26/2017