Lacey Mae - Hair + Makeup Artist Reviews

20 | Sioux Falls, SD

20 Reviews for Lacey Mae - Hair + Makeup Artist

20 Lacey Mae - Hair + Makeup Artist Reviews

Hilary · Married on 10/15/2016

Lacey + her team did an amazing job with my wedding hair and make up. Everything looked natural yet lasted all day through the tears, hugs, and laughter (seriously I cried from happiness like every 15 min.) The up do's on my bridesmaids were tasteful + fantastic and I can't recommend air brush make up enough!

• Becca

Becca · Married on 07/16/2016

Lacey Mae did an AMAZING job on the day of my wedding! Leading up to the day, I had my trial run with hair + make.up, had showed Lacey a few different pictures of how I wanted my hair + make.up done, and she nailed it!! The day of, I couldn't have been more happy with not only how my hair + make.up turned out but with my bridesmaids, mom, my mother.in.law, and my 2 daughters. Lacey even took making the schedule for the girls off my plate and had it all ready to go for me the day of the wedding so the girls knew what time we were starting and what time to expect to get their services done. I highly recommend having Lacey Mae and her assistance come and do your hair + make.up for your wedding day, you will not be disappointed. Thank you for everything you had done and you're extremely talented Lacey!!

• User5501950 · 2+ years ago

Lacey Mae is a phenomenal makeup artist! I would highly recommend her, if I could, I would have her do my makeup everyday!
    Lacey Mar takes the time to make sure you look beyond perfect on your special day! LOVE HER!

Allison · Married on 08/01/2015

Lacey Mae was amazing!! A lot of my bridal party (including myself) had never had our makeup done professionally, let alone having airbrush makeup. It was flawless and beautiful. Of all the investments made for our wedding, Lacey was one of the best. She did hair and makeup for myself, four bridesmaids, and our flower girl. On our wedding day, she came to the church and did our hair and makeup there and gave me a touch-up kit for the day also. She is fun and personable. She knows what will look good on you and makes sure it ties into the style of your wedding. If you do a preview (which I found extremely helpful), schedule your dress fitting for later that day and you can see the whole look together. We were so blessed to have Lacey Mae and her assistant help us get ready. She made it so easy! Thanks Lacey Mae!! I highly recommend!

Ashley · Married on 07/25/2015

Lacey made me look at least 10 years younger. My skin looked radiant and glowing. My hair was so beautiful and done exactly how I wanted it to be done. She made everything perfect!

I was SO happy with how my hair and make up turned out for my big day! I would definitely recommend Lacey Mae and her services to any upcoming bride! Totally worth every penny! :)

• Y

yessica · Married on 10/11/2014

Lacey Mae was an awesome person to work with from the first email asking for information to making you feel like a queen with all eyes on you on that special day! Getting make up and hair done was the most relaxing part of the day prior to the I do. Loved loved every moment of it! Thank you Lacey for making me feel like a queen and making my mother even more beautiful as she got equal the amount of compliments. Worth every penny!
    -Yessica Lainez

Brittney · Married on 09/20/2014

Lacey is such a sweetheart, easy to work with, and super talented. I had so many compliments on my hair on makeup on my wedding day! Thank you Lacey for making me feel beautiful! :)

Kayla · Married on 08/02/2014

Lacey was absolutely AMAZING!! She was so flexible at scheduling times for the bridal preview and made the preview so stress free and fun! I showed her only a couple pictures of what I had in mind for my make-up and hair..she maybe looked at them for a couple seconds, and then got to work on transforming my hair and face into exactly what I had in mind! I didn't think my hair was long enough to wear down for my wedding day even though that's what I really wanted. Lacey talked me into doing what I really wanted to do, and said that she could make anything work. The way she did my hair was absolutely perfect!! I got to wear it down, and she styled it in a way that made my hair seem long enough. My makeup was flawless and she managed to cover every little imperfection to wear it seemed invisible! She took pictures and notes of everything from the preview for the wedding day.

Come wedding day, she did my mom's hair and makeup first. I have never seen my mom look so beautiful! She really did exactly what my mom wanted and made her look natural, but flawless and really brought out my mom's most amazing features. After she finished with my hair and makeup, I couldn't believe what I saw--everything was so perfect and I've never felt more beautiful in my life! She did it exactly as we had practiced, but even better!

Lacey has such a fun and outgoing personality and she made the whole experience so much fun. Never once did she seem rushed, and she got us both done in perfect timing to leave and head to the church. She is phenomenal at what she does!!

Lacey did an amazing job! Loved my wedding makeup!

I hired Lacey Mae to do my hair and makeup for our wedding and she did a beautiful beautiful job! I had her do airbrush makeup along with some fake eyelashes and I had never seen myself look so pretty. She also did traditional makeup for my mom and sister. She was very fun to work with, she was flexible and had great time management getting us all ready in time. I would recommend her to all future Brides. I hope to have her do my hair and makeup for special occasions to come.

Lacey did such a great job on everyone's make up! She listened to what every single person wanted and was really great at bringing everything full circle!!

Amy · Married on 08/03/2013

Lacey was truly amazing and super flexible!! She listened to the look I wanted and my hair and make-up turned out better than I could have ever imagined! On top of all that, my hair and make-up stayed in place all day - priceless! I would highly recommend Lacey to anyone!

Hayley · Married on 07/27/2013

Lacey does an amazing job at what she does. She made me look beautiful on my wedding day with airbrush makeup. She also helped all of my lovely ladies look gorgeous and I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist. Thank You Lacey!

Claire · Married on 05/25/2013

Lacey was extremely professional and helped to make my big day all that I had been hoping for. Lacey was flexible with her schedule, prompt and friendly. If you want to look and feel your best for your wedding you have to book Lacey!

Kylee · Married on 10/29/2016

She was amazing to work with! She did my make up for our wedding and it was exactly what I wanted!!!! Highly recommend!!!

Emily · Married on 07/13/2013

Lacey was great to work with and had a fun personality, I enjoyed working with her. She was flexible to come to any location for both trial and day-of makeup. I loved my wedding day look thanks to her wonderful skills. She is very good at what she does and despite the extreme humidity my makeup stayed looking great all day and night. She left me with a bag of oil blotting sheets and extra lip gloss. I would recommend Lacey to any bride, she is on the expensive side, but she is super professional and great to work with and you only get married once :)))

Emily · Married on 07/13/2013

Lacey was wonderful to work with. She took photos and was able to create my desired look. I enjoyed chatting with her throughout the process, she is very personable and professional. I would highly recommend her, she does great work!

Katie · Married on 08/16/2014

Lacey did my hair, my bridesmaids hair and my airbrush makeup for my wedding. I did a hair preview and decided later to change it slightly and she was spot on the morning of the wedding understanding exactly what I wanted. It stayed in place perfectly all day and was even comfortable! I couldn't have asked for better makeup, and that also stayed in place perfectly all day. I am so glad I went with Lacey, it was worth the investment!

Danielle · Married on 03/28/2009

Lacey did my hair and make-up for the day. She was always prompt and ready to go and was great about changing direction when I asked. However, I would recommend having a good idea of what exactly you are looking for before you go to her for both hair and make-up.