Labrozzi Studios Reviews

67 | Alexandria, VA

67 Reviews for Labrozzi Studios

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2012

Finding a good photographer to capture our wedding was extremely important to my fiancé and I! We wanted artistic, stunning photos taken, but we didn't want to pay an outrageous fee. We only needed a photographer to taken pictures before the wedding and through the ceremony, but we found that most photographers charged a flat fee for the night-regardless of the number of hours they were needed. It was an outrageous price for what we wanted!!!

One day I stumbled upon a website that generated a list of photographers for you based on your specific wants. PERFECT!!! I entered In my information and a BREATHTAKING picture popped up along with the name Labrozzi Studios. I figured it was too good to be true but I clicked on the site and entered my name and phone number.

Ten minutes later my phone rang and it was Annette! She sounded friendly, was wolling to work the hours we wanted and was willing to work with me on the price (she gave us a huge discount because she wasn't booked on our day and it was not her "busy season".). It seemed too good to be true!

Annette set up a meeting with me and my fiancé ito go over details. She showed us pictures and asked us what we wanted for the day of the wedding. She was flexible and eager to make everything perfect for us. We couldn't have asked for more!

On our wedding day, Annette captured everything beautifully! She added to the fun of the day and took advantage of every moment.

Our wedding pictures are beautiful and we couldn't have asked for more. Hiring Labrozzi studios was the best decision we made! Annette, thank you for capturing the love and happiness of our special day!

Sent on 07/13/2012

Jamie · Married on 03/17/2012

Annette and her team were AWESOME! She really knows how to get everyone to relax and not be so stiff and overly posed. Her photos are amazing and all of the family and guests are raving about the photo montage she created!

Sent on 04/23/2012

My husband and i absolutely LOVE our pictures! She won us over first with her personality when we first met, her albums upon albums of her work, and real desire to create whatever idea we had. We decided to do our engagement pictures with her. I know others have already mentioned it but these pictures look like they came out of a magazine! Annette knows how to really capture the moment and the pictures don't look staged at all. My husband is a firefighter and she asked for him to bring his helmet. We have the most amazing picture with him in his helmet, me with a yellow flower in my hair (which Annette just plucked and put in my hair hahah) and the picture is sepia with just the helmet and flower in color. AMAZING. That's what Annette does: amazing, creative, personal, and timeless pictures.

Based on our engagement pictures we decided to hire Annette for our wedding pictures too. We knew that we didn't have to worry about how fabulous our pictures were going to look and on the day of your wedding, no less thing to worry about is awesome! At the church and at the reception, we had no idea she and her assistants were in the room and that was amazing because they captured so many real pictures of us and our guests and that's exactly what we wanted.

Annette spends a lot of quality time perfecting the photographs and highlighting beautiful colors to make YOUR pictures pop. She is there for YOU and makes sure she asks YOUR preferences for YOUR day. Not what she thinks you should do or pictures you should have....which many photographers do. She takes your ideas and puts them into life. She responds quickly to emails, provided the photos and video montages very quickly. Even now, over 6 months after our wedding, she's still willing to help us! :)

I really can't say how much we LOVE Annette and her AMAZING work. We know that when we have a family, we'll go back to her. :) The most difficult thing to do, i think, is to trust someone with your lifetime memories. For us to want for her to continue to document our new life together speaks volumes.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Kaitlin · Married on 10/14/2011

Annette was easy to get along with and a great listener. She was able to capture the photos my husband and I were favoring (more candid shots, more fun-type) as opposed to the very staged, very posed photos. She was responsive and punctual. The assistant Annette brought along the day of was also professional and took some great shots. We also did our engagement shoot with Annette and she captured our playfulness perfectly.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Heather · Married on 08/01/2011

We met with Annette to be the photographer for our wedding and had to go with her! She is so sweet and positive. My husband and I are not big on taking pictures, but she helped make us feel relaxed. We got engagement photos done as well, which I would highly recommend. I loved that she included pictures of the little details at the wedding. You put so much thought and preparation into the day and I think Annette was able to capture it all in her photographs.

Sent on 03/17/2012
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 09/10/2010

The photographs from Labrozzi Studios are ones that I will cherish forever. We look back at our album all the time. Annette captured each special moment of the day (even the ones that as the bride I didn't get to see). When you wedding is over, it's like it happened in a blink. My photos remind me of every detail and all the special moments that my guests enjoyed. From the moment at my house getting my hair done to the final moment walking out of the reception to the hotel, every scene is captured by Labrozzi Studios.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Sarah · Married on 02/17/2017

We chose Annette for our wedding photography and we could not be more thrilled at the results! Annette took the time to get to know us and our vision for what we wanted. She captured the wedding day in a way we never even imagined. Annette captured small intimate moments that makes the wonderful day come alive again. Annette is flexible, professional and will work with you to create photos of your dreams. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Mary Ann · Married on 10/25/2014

Annette and her team were amazing to work with and the photographs are beautiful. We also added the photo booth and it was a huge hit!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Annette and her team were wonderful! Photos are amazing! Definitely a good choice! She got our photos to us quickly after the wedding also!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Melissa · Married on 11/19/2011

Annette is absolutely wonderful! Her photos are outstanding; she captured both the breadth and the details of my wedding day beautifully. She's very inventive with the shots she takes, both in daylight and at night; she took gorgeous pictures of my husband and me in front of a classic car with the Washington skyline in the background, an adorable shot of the flower girl touching the hem of my dress, and so many sweet pictures of our families and bridal party. She also captured "expressions" -- my husband's adorable "pensive yet ready for action" look before the ceremony began, my parents smiling at each other with me in the background, my bridesmaid grinning at a joke, my father and his sister sharing a funny moment. And she and her team not only thoroughly photographed my groom and me, our bridal party, and our family, but also each and every one of our guests at some point throughout the evening, usually more than once. When I got my photos, I felt like I was not only living the day over again but living it from perspectives I hadn't seen before.

In addition to her creativity and high quality photos, Annette is just a pleasure to work with. We did an engagement shoot, bridal portraits, and rehearsal dinner in addition to the wedding day, and she was always full of energy and ideas. She also was generous with her time; each shoot took several hours. At her recommendation, we also spent an afternoon in DC the day after the wedding for a "trash the dress" session, which allowed us to be a lot more relaxed and thorough with our pictures. Throughout all photo shoots, Annette was engaging, fun, and willing to adapt to our style and interests.

We were very pleased with the final product, which included a beautiful album into which we were given a lot of creative input. She also put together slideshows of each shoot, which we loved. If we're so blessed as to become parents one day, we'll be sure to call her for maternity portraits!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Sandy · Married on 10/19/2013

I love photos and having a photobooth at my wedding was one of my top must haves. I'm so glad that I found Annette through Groupon. I emailed Annette and was able to book directly with her and still was offered the Groupon rate.

The photobooth rental was a huge hit at the wedding. The booth was very very spacious -- could hold up to 10 ppl easily. Part of the package, we received props, double prints and a guestbook for ppl to leave a note with their picture. Our photo strip was also personalized with our name and wedding date.

Everything turned out great - the attendant was great - was on time and had everything set up. I would recommend Annette and her services to other brides in a heartbeat!

Thanks again!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2013
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2013

Labrozzi Studios did our engagement and wedding pictures. Annette was a very easy photographer to work with. Our engagement pictures turned out so fun and captured exactly what we wanted. We knew that our wedding photos were one of the most important things to us, and we couldn't wait to see what was captured. The photos were high quality and beautiful. We would highly recommend Labrozzi Studios to anyone looking for gorgeous wedding pictures.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Kate · Married on 08/31/2013

3.0

This was one of my biggest puchases but it was also the best. My fiance was a little put off when he heard how much I spent on the photobooth (it was cheap comparively) but on the day of the wedding he said he was glad I got it.

All the guest loved it and the pictures got more and more hilarious as the open bar tab grew.

We have a guestbook with everyone's pictures that we will actually look back at for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/16/2013
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 09/27/2014

4.2

Annette was absolutely wonderful to work with. We had the photo booth for our wedding. The photo booth had a lot of space and can fit a good amount people ( which we loved). They had an abundance of props that our guests definitely enjoyed. Each picture came with two sets of pictures, one for our book and one for the guests to take. The attendants were supposed to take a copy of the pictures and put it in our book, however, that didn't happen for all the pictures for various reasons. When we voiced this to Annette, she made copies of all the pictures and mailed us a copy for our book! She also mailed us a disk with all the digital copies. Overall, we were very satisfied with our photo booth and Annette is very accommodating, responsive, and overall great to work with. I definitely would recommend her AND the price was very acceptable for the level of professionalism.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Juliette · Married on 05/18/2013

4.2

Annette was a good photographer, she made sure to get all the shots that I really wanted. I still haven't seen my professional photos yet, they're still being worked on I guess, because I got married a week and a half ago. After the wedding when we were taking pictures, Annette was very efficient in getting through the shots quickly. I'm glad we got so many pictures taken, but at the moment I was so tired of posing for pictures I just wanted to enjoy the wedding I had been planning for so long! It didn't take too long to get through them, but I could tell everyone was getting tired and a little grumpy, and the background of our pictures was the front door of our venue, where people were having cocktail hour inside, and they kept walking out of the doors into our pictures, and Annette would snap at them to get back inside, and I felt a little bad. And then when my friend from high school walked out to get some pictures with me (she doesn't understand that when professional pictures are being taken, stay away), Annette seemed very annoyed with her, but I understand she was just trying to do her job. It sort of killed the happy mood for me a little bit though. Other than that, I really didn't see a photographer all night, but I'm sure that's because they were placed very strategically, and i wasn't paying attention to them anyway. I think it's a good thing that they weren't all in my face during the reception, so that I could actually enjoy myself.

Sent on 05/29/2013

3.4
      3.0
      2.0

We rented a photobooth for our wedding from Labrozzi studios, and worked with Annette to get everything set up. Annette did us a big favor by extending a LivingSocial deal we had purchased and allowing us to use it towards the photobooth rental. She was very easy to communicate with, and was very responsive. However, there were a couple issues with the photobooth on the day of the wedding. Even though we provided our logo (to be printed on the photo strips) ahead of time, they loaded an incorrect one and weren't able to fix in onsite. Our guests were getting copies that had another couple's names at the bottom - pretty ridiculous! They were only able to fix this by physically cutting off the logo with scissors on all the photo strips - so our logo never got printed on anything. Second, they forgot paper for our guests to write messages alongside the photos for our album, so our wedding planner had to find computer paper for them to use. Needless to say, our album looks pretty sloppy and unprofessional. Overall, the photo booth itself was nice and was a huge hit with our guests, we just wish the details could have been more on point.

Sent on 10/14/2013
  • Samantha

Samantha Lawson · Married on 04/04/2020

1.0

I don’t normally leave reviews, but if I can save another bride...

Honestly, I had a few issues from the start, but none of them seemed like a huge problem. She repeatedly called my fiancé by the wrong name during engagement photos, even after I repeated with the correct name. Also, told me she would send me a video slideshow of the engagement photos with our wedding song as the background, that I never got. Then COVID happened & my April wedding got canceled. This company is the only one refusing any sort of refund.

I would not recommend. Find a company that truly cares about their customers.

Sent on 07/14/2020