Labrozzi Studios Reviews

67 | Alexandria, VA

67 Reviews for Labrozzi Studios

Annette was fabulous and very flexible with scheduling! My now husband and I decided to elope in Old Town Alexandria. I changed the date at the last minute because of a possibility of rain which Annette made work with her schedule to accommodate us. Clearly not something I would recommend but just another reason she is so easy to work with! She was very easy to communicate with and quick to respond to email. We were both a little awkward at first as this was our first time taking photos together but she made us feel very comfortable right off the bat. She also sent me a few preview photos the day after our ceremony so I could announce to our friends and family that we got married! They are amazing pictures and I could not have asked for a better all-around experience. To top it all off she was very reasonably priced for this area especially for the quality of work she does. She knows her way around a camera. Choose Annette for your next photography session - you will not regret it in the slightest!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Pamela · Married on 07/18/2015

I would like to say how professional Annette services at Labrozzi Studios are! I used her for my Rehearsal Dinner and my Wedding day, she showed up early on both days, Annette and her staff was top notch. I was able to meet with her first to go over my vision of how I wanted my wedding pictures to look and the rest was history, she was patient and just on top of everything. The photo booth was AMAZING my guest loved it so much...it was very modern. I also gave my guest frames at my wedding, Annette told me the size of the photo booth pics to fit the frames. I would say use her for all your services you won't be disappointed at all. Her prices are worth every penny and much more. The customer service from her was EXCELLENT as well.. Also the Friday night before my wedding she was at my rehearsal dinner and I have those great memories as well.... My wedding books are amazing as well...PERFECTION is the Word...I would use when looking at my Wedding books and my Wedding Video, it makes me Cry every time.... (Great Memories were Captured)
    Thanks Annette for making great memories for my husband and I on our wedding day. (My wedding location was at the Sunset Room, National Harbor, MD)

Sent on 06/24/2016

So great! Annette and her assistant were wonderful on our wedding day. It ended up being hot, which prevented some of our family from being able to do many pictures outside, but Annette was very flexible and understanding of our needs. She was easy to work with and worked quickly to get pictures in so that people could take breaks in the AC. Her assistant was wonderful as well and I feel that they both went above and beyond to make our day perfect. To be honest, I didn't even notice them during most of the wedding (that is a good thing in my opinion). They were there snapping pictures, but never once in the way. We appreciated that aspect of it so much, because it allowed us to enjoy everything while they were working in the background. I am so thankful that we were able to book Labrozzi Studios and would highly recommend them to anyone. I can't say enough great things about Annette and her team! We can't wait to see our pictures!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Annette was extremely nice, very professional, and responsive to our needs. She was also punctual and enthusiastic about her work - which is important when dealing with stressed couples such as us. She made the picture portions of our day flow very smoothly and the photographs she took were excellent!
    On our wedding day, we also used a second photographer (who works with Annette when two photographers are needed) and a photo booth (provided through Annette). The second photographer also brought the same high level of service as Annette and brought a lot of nice ideas to the groom's photos before our ceremony. The photo booth was well done, had lots of neat props, and probably the most popular activity at our reception! We are pretty sure that everyone got at least one photo inside it before the night was done.
    We would definitely recommend her and are sorry that there is only one of her because every couple deserves a photographer as amazing as her!

Sent on 11/10/2014
  • User4532827 · event on: 10/18/2014

The students really enjoyed the Photo Booth and I recommend it for Homecomings & Proms. The Photo Booth attendant was on top of his game and would book with Labrozzi Studios again.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Samira · Married on 10/12/2014

We used Labrozzi Studios for our Photo Booth needs...and let me just say we were more than happy with the results!
    Annette from the beginning was responsive and answered all my questions. She came as a referral from a friend and went above and beyond our expectations.

The booth fit up to ten people and came with tons of props I have never seen used in a photo booth before. We received an online link for all the photos, digital cd and photo album with personalized messages from our guests.This feature was a BIG hit and we got so many compliments during and after the wedding for having a photo booth.

If you are looking for the best value-best quality-best customer service for your photo booth--look no further!

Thanks Labrozzi for making our wedding day that much more memorable!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Marissa · Married on 09/20/2014

Annette is amazing and I knew it from the first moment we spoke! Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, comments on how amazing our photos look! She took both our engagement and our wedding photos and we could not be happier. As soon as I saw our engagement photos I had not a single worry about our big day! She is professional, fun, talented and knows exactly how to get those "perfect" shots. We really couldn't have asked for a better photographer - we research and interviewed four or five different photographers and she excelled in every aspect. Pictures last a lifetime and you will be so glad (and calm and relaxed) that you chose Labrozzi Studios. She even does picture montages to music that you, your family and friends will view a million times! She is worth every penny and more. Thank you Annette for capturing all the special moments of our big day.

Sent on 10/30/2014
  • Caitlin&Todd83

Caitlin · Married on 04/12/2014

Annette was absolutely fabulous very easy to work with and takes wonderful photographs. She did our engagement shoot and our wedding. I have never had so many people give me compliments on photographs and ask who I used. My aunt and my mother were not only brought to tears by my engagement photos but also my slide show for my wedding. I know wedding photographs take awhile to process but Annette had a slide show out to me a week after my wedding with a few of the photographs so I could get a taste of some of the shots. I can't wait to see them all I know they will be fabulous! I would recommend her for years to come and will be using her again for all the events that happen in our life.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Marlana · Married on 04/11/2014

Annette is so amazing! Upon meeting Annette for the first time it seemed as though she instantly understood all my needs and wanted to make all our ideas come to life! We couldn't believe the phenomenal job she did with our wedding photos. She was so professional and respectful to us and our guests. We have a huge collection of photos to remember our special day forever and wouldn't choose anyone else for our wedding day. Should we have any other upcoming special events again we plan on using Labrozzi Studios and HIGHLY suggesting her to all of our friends and family members. Thank you so much Labrozzi Studios! You have an eye for making our special day one to remember forever!

~ Mrs. Marlana Stage!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Beverly · Married on 04/05/2014

When I received the flash drive with our pictures on them, they were even better than I expected. Thank you, Annette, for your quick response any time I had a question and your promptness in getting our pictures to us.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Cindy · Married on 03/09/2014

I was very pleased with the photography services provided during the wedding of my daughter and her fiancee. The photographer was always aware of the needs of the bride and groom and did a very good job in capturing the entire wedding event without being overly demanding. I also used this photography service for a photo booth during the reception and all the guests had a blasts taking random photos with tons of props. Fun was had by all!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Amazing service and photography at the wedding booth! Our guests had a ton of fun!!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Rhonda · Married on 10/19/2013

My daughter was so surprised with the photo booth at her wedding. My daughter, her husband, and all of their guest really enjoyed taking pictures in the photo booth. And my little grandkids kept going in there to take their own pictures. Some people have never seen this before at a wedding and they were delighted. Your photo booth was the hit at the wedding. People are still talking about it.

I will recommend your services to anyone who plans to have a large party. It is well worth every penny. The quality of service provided was outstanding.

I will definitely use your company again for our next large event.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Amy · Married on 10/12/2013

Annette and her staff were extremely professional from the engagement shoot through the entire reception. They were very easy to deal with and knew exactly what I wanted. We had horrible weather and Annette worked around the conditions perfectly. The photo booth attendant was very nice to all my guests and provided us with a beautiful memory album . My online photo montage is wonderful and I'm eagerly anticipating my photos. I would highly recommend Labrozzi studios to any newly engaged couple.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Gayle · Married on 09/14/2013

Labrozzi Studios were great! The pictures came out beautiful and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Kathy · Married on 09/14/2013

Annette and Doug were amazing. They were so flexible with our plan to do a first look prior to the wedding. Annette worked within our budget and the photos were amazing. Didn't know I could look so beautiful. Had to be the photographer.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Such a wonderful photographer and person!! She definitely did everything and more to make sure I got the pictures I wanted. GREAT JOB!!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Natalie · Married on 08/17/2013

Annette was my favorite of all the wedding vendors I worked with. She knew the venue very well and sent me pictures she had taken there in advance to show off her expertise. On the day of the event, she was so easygoing and fun to work with, and kept even the boys engaged in the photo shoots! She had great ideas for shots all over the venue. The highlight slideshow she put together is beautiful, and I am in love with the photos she took of our day!

Sent on 09/22/2013

I had an excellent experience with Labrozzi studios (photobooth) on my August 10 wedding. We had countless people come up to us saying the photobooth made our already fun wedding all the better! Anette was extremely responsive and professional in her emails, and they came on time, set up with TONS of props, and everyone had a blast. My now husband and I are laughing now that we got the photos back and soon we will have a photobook scrapbook of the pictures, we can't wait! Worth every penny , definitely added that "fun" factor :)

Sent on 08/14/2013

Heather · Married on 06/01/2013

I rented a photobooth from Labrozzi Studios for my wedding this past Saturday. I initially saw the deal via groupon, but once I contacted her, we worked together directly.

Included in my package was: the photobooth (6 ft long, 5 ft wide and 6.5 ft tall) which easily fit up to 10 people with a touch screen, 4 hour rental, 2 copies of each photo, a photobooth attendant, Serena, who was super helpful and a complete sweetheart, a guestbook album where our guests could write something next to their pictures, and a huge box of props which included an awesome variety of hats, glasses, feather boas, speech bubbles, bowties, etc...It was a HUGE hit among all the guests!

Working with Annette was amazing. We did everything over email. She was extremely responsive, flexible and professional. I was able to customize the caption that showed on all the pictures. She is very knowledgeable and it was just SO easy working with her.

If you have room in your budget for a photobooth. I, 100%, recommend renting through Labrozzi Studios. I'm telling you, it was just such an easy and affordable process. A complete value-add! Make sure you lock it down early!! You don't want to miss out!

Thank you so much, Annette Labrozzi!! It really added to the perfection of my wedding day.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Patrick · Married on 04/13/2013

Annette met with us early on and kept in contact and answered any and all questions we had. She provided us with wonderful shots and an affordable price. We were on a budget as we were paying for just about everything so price was just as important to us as quality. Annette delivered and having a photobooth at the reception made for a very popular attraction.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Annette is an AMAZING talent! Her photos are stunning and she is so easy to work with! I love the montage she created that we could share with all of our guests. The guests had a blast in the photobooth as well.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Nichole · Married on 06/23/2012

Annette did a fantastic job with our wedding photography.
    She had plenty of creative ideas regarding poses and props, which really helped the photos stand out from the basic wedding pics you always see.
    She was fun to work with, very responsive, a great value, and she definitely helped capture the joy of our wedding day. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/27/2012

amer · Married on 06/17/2012

Annette did an amazing job at my wedding. My wife and I loved the pictures. Annette was very attentive, prompt and did a great job!! Highly recommend her for your events.

Sent on 07/13/2012

Kristy · Married on 04/28/2012

Annette was fabulous to work with during the entire wedding planning process. She answered all my millions of questions promptly, and went out of her way to accomodate our special requests again and again. On our wedding day she was a calming and encouraging presence and was there to capture every important moment of the day. Our engagement and wedding photos are BEAUTIFUL... they look like they came straight from a magazine! Our guests LOVED the photo backdrop and props she set up- they were one of the highlights of the wedding for everyone!
    My husband and I agree that choosing Annette as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I could not be happier with the service and the photos we received and I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a dedicated, talented and helpful photographer for their event.

Sent on 06/27/2012