LaBella Bridal Boutique Reviews

227 | Occoquan, VA

227 Reviews for LaBella Bridal Boutique

Hailey · Married on 08/02/2019

1st Store 1st Dress!!

I went to look around for my wedding dress, and quickly found at this boutique! It was my first store and the first dress I tried on! I can't believe it was this easy picking out a dress! They are working closely with me to add stuff onto the dress and so far so good! They were super accommodating during the initial visit and during the fittings! Definitely a hidden gem!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn Mathis · Married on 07/29/2019

Great selection and wonderful service

WOW - they had such an amazing selection and I had tons to choose from. My need was fairly unique - looking for a wedding dress for a beach that wasn't too "wedding-ish" but also wasn't too casual. Easy right? LOL! But amazingly I wound up with more than one to choose from and I truly found the perfect dress!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • User2901104 · 1+ year ago

Amazing service

I was left with two days to my wedding and I couldn’t find a reception dress. I called and they let me Walk in and they had a variety of dresses to choose from. That got me a bit confused. I found my dress at a very unbelievable price (I had a low budget). All the stuff were very professional and kind. I felt so relaxed, I had been stressed from all the preparations.
    I will totally recommend them to everyone. Please go there and you won’t regret it

Sent on 08/09/2019

Sara Winchester · Married on 07/06/2019

Beyond our expectations!

We were treated as nothing less than family by everyone!!!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Leigh

Leigh Drescher · Married on 06/15/2019

Great shop

I bought my wedding dress here last year and came back to find my mother of the bride dress!

Sent on 07/11/2020

Carrie S. · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible experience finding a beautiful gown

I went into my appointment unsure what to expect - I had never tried gowns on before, didn’t know what style would suit me, and was starting from square one. Ms. Ellalyne and her staff made the entire experience from start to finish an absolute joy! They were kind, attentive, patient, and personable throughout my entire appointment. Ms. Ellalyne listened to the details I did know about the wedding and then led me through the store selecting gowns that fit my style and my budget (even going so far as to steer me away from gowns outside my price point so I wouldn’t be disappointed). She pulled an absolutely phenomenal selection of gowns and matched veils and accessories and even recommended alterations to make each one special. She even helped me choose between two spectacular gowns when I wasn’t sure I could pick. Her and her staff’s warm, welcoming demeanor, expertise, and kindness made finding my dream dress not just a reality, but an experience that perfectly fit such a special occasion. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Ekaterina Potapova · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent!

Amazing place! Very personal staff! I had great experience.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • LeeAnn

LeeAnn · Married on 05/26/2019

Beyond Amazing!

I could not have asked for a more amazing experience with buying my wedding dresses! From start to finish Ellalyne was absolutely incredible - welcoming, warm, genuine, professional, knowledgeable, and on top of every detail. She went out of her way to make sure that I not only got the dresses (yes, 2 dresses!) that I wanted in a very short period of time, but made sure I was happy at every stage. She even took great care of my mother from out of town to find a stunning dress for her as well, for which I could not be more thankful!

Marla (in-house) did all of my alterations - some extensive work to get what I wanted, and they turned out absolutely magnificent!

A truly incredible experience that I would not have traded for the world and would hands down recommend them to anyone in the market.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Santania · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing Prom Dresses

It was my first time ever trying on prom dresses and this was the best place to they. They really cared about what I was interested in and helped me find the best dress.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Allyson

Allyson N. Strickland · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing! Visit LaBella!

This was the first and last boutique I went to for my wedding dress! Wonderful customer service, wonderful atmosphere, so happy with LaBella!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Alberta Hawkins · Married on 04/27/2019

It was a great experience, my consultant was friendly, knowledgeable, a fashionista herself and I walked out with a stunning gown. Great service!

I had been searching for the perfect gown and couldn't find it until I went to Labella's. I can't say enough on the expert advice that I was given and their desire to make sure that I had a great experience.

Sent on 04/02/2019

M Cruz · Married on 04/26/2019

Just perfect!

My daughter found the perfect prom dress, not an easy thing for a very picky teen. LaBella worked with her and found the perfect dress and within budget! I highly recommend this wonderful boutique.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/13/2019

A local small business touch

LaBella Bridal Boutique was the third wedding dress shop I visited with my sister in my search of a wedding dress and it was by far the best experience of the three vastly different shops. Ellalyne and Robin go out their way to make the experience special and it is so apparent, and appreciated. The off the rack dress selection varies greatly in style. Highly recommend visiting this local bridal boutique!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Leigh Anne Costello · Married on 04/12/2019

Absolutely amazing

If I could give 10 stars I absolutely would. I emailed for an appointment at 9:00 pm and I got a response with in 30 mins. We got an appointment the next day. My daughter went in having no clue what she wanted and is not the shopping type. Ellalyne and her husband were so welcoming as soon as we stepped in the door. It felt as if we had known them for years. Ellalyne chose a couple dresses for my daughter to try on and she found the perfect dress and left looking and feeling like a princess. I can’t thank them enough for giving both my daughter and I an outstanding experience.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Lydia Slagle · Married on 03/19/2019

More than I could have hoped for.

I was looking for a simple wedding dress for my very simple wedding and I happened to have a credit for this shop from over a year ago. I wasn’t sure if they would honor it but I had to see. I was pleasantly surprised that they would this one time. I went in to look that very day and the first dress I tried was it! She even gave me shoes to go with it! Overall great experience and amazing products!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Khadija · Married on 12/22/2018

Impeccable service

I bought my dress few weeks into my wedding and the owner make it such a stress free experience. Prompt service, attentive to details, style marvel. Most of all great attitude and hospitality by the entire staff.

Sent on 12/20/2018

laura · Married on 12/22/2018

Delightful

Ellallayne (as well as Marla and the staff) was delightful to work with. They were very personable, and I felt they paid attention to what i was looking for..

Sent on 01/03/2019

Molly · Married on 12/15/2018

Fantastic and Personalized

LaBella did an amazing job in helping me find my perfect dress! Ellalyne made the entire experience so fun and relaxing! I felt that the process was smooth and I found exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I felt like a princess on my wedding day because my dress was exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Jusu Turay · Married on 11/24/2018

Fanatic would recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Amazing customer service. Was available to meet anytime.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Emma · Married on 11/10/2018

It only took me about two hours to find the dress of my dreams. The staff is absolutely amazing and they always make you feel special no matter what the occasion. I had bought my prom dress there as well so I knew its where I wanted to get my wedding dress. They are more than willing to work with a budget which really helped my mom and I. The owner of the store is beautiful, kind and very educated in wedding dresses. I highly recommend LaBella!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

chelsea · Married on 11/10/2018

Unique & one of a kind dresses

Unique & one of a kind dresses! I only needed to try on one dress before I found what I was looking for.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Katherine · Married on 10/28/2018

Labella Bridall has been AMAZING. Ellalyne is so fun and truly makes you feel like a princess! I had a certain kind of dress in mind but I was on a budget, and she was determined to find the perfect dress for me! I definitely recommend. :)

Sent on 09/09/2018

Pamela · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic!

Loved my dress and working with LaBella. They were the best!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2018

Ellalyne is absolutely amazing!! I had no clue what kind of dress I wanted and she was so patient with me. She made me feel like I was the only person that mattered that day. I would highly recommend LaBella Bridal to all brides who want the dress of their dreams and a knowledgeable expert to help them every step of the way.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Alicia · Married on 09/22/2018

No Need to Look Anywhere Else!

LaBella Bridal Boutique made my wedding dress shopping experience fabulous! The customer care I received was nothing short of amazing and her dresses are gorgeous and affordable! I truly felt like a princess while trying on dresses at the boutique & looked "LaBella" Beautiful on my wedding Day!!

Sent on 12/19/2018