LaBella Bridal Boutique Reviews

226 | Occoquan, VA

226 Reviews for LaBella Bridal Boutique

Rachel Baker · Married on 11/17/2019

Labella and staff are amazing

I visited about 4 other wedding shops/stores before finding Labella's and none of them come close to the experience I had at her shop! She is one of a kind and made my whole experience absolutely amazing! I found my dream dress and did not spend a fortune! I would reccomend this shop to anyone looking for a beautiful dress and awesome service.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Megan

Megan P · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing time at LaBella!

Ellalyne is AMAZING! She is the sweetest and is so much fun to work with. Ellalyne and her team really took the time to make me feel at home and listen to what I wanted. They welcomed my whole group like family. We all had a blast shopping and I am extremely happy with my dress.

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Charlyne

Charlyne · Married on 11/10/2019

Fantastic!

My experience at LaBella Bridal was amazing. Ellalyne was attentive and suggestive and truly knows how to make you feel special! I would recommend LaBella Bridal to future brides!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Shar

Shar · Married on 11/09/2019

Ellalyne is amazing!

When I initially walked in, I honestly didn't even think I would walk out with a dress. I wasn't really sure what I wanted and I was mainly just looking around for ideas and inspiration.

I have to say the attention to detail that Ellalyne provided was amazing! I mean she really makes you feel like you are part of the family. She was there every step of the way, helping me try on the dresses, giving feedback, adding her very special touch to each dress I tried on. I mean she really listened to how I felt. She paid very close attention and could tell (without me even saying anything) if I was feeling a certain style or not.

Additionally, Ellalyne makes sure that you have her complete and undivided attention while you're there, so no calls, no other clients....just you (which was fantastic)!

I ended up trying on my second to last dress, which my mom and I loved and we thought was the one...and here comes Ellalyne with a final dress. She said that the dress I had on was beautiful, but based on what she gathered about my style preferences, she wanted me to try this last dress.

When I tell you HAND TO GLOVE, I mean this last dress, it was as if it was hand stitched just for me!!! I felt amazing as well as beautiful in it - and my moms and my tears I think were a solid confirmation!

In one word to sum up what I think of Ellalyne...AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Madden O'Donnell · Married on 11/08/2019

Labella bridal is amazing

I just have to rave about this place. Robin called to confirm my appt and she was not rushed or short. She actually took the time to talk to me, learn about my vision, and figure out what I was looking for so they could start pulling dresses for me even before my appt. Talk about service!

Next- I need to talk about Ellalyne. Oh my goodness, she was SO lovely to work with. She listens, has amazing insight, and makes you feel like a million bucks. She’s a feel good person, you can’t help but feel good around her! She even came in and and opened hour early for my appointment (on a snowy day, mind you) as I was coming from out of town and had my day booked up. The dresses were gorgeous, the service was even better. You won’t be disappointed coming here!!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 11/02/2019

I took my mom, brother, and my brother's girlfriend with me to go dress shopping. We went in LaBella after having a disappointing shopping trip at another bridal shop. I didn't have an appointment, but Ella gladly made time for me before her next appointment. She was extremely accommodating, charismatic, funny, and just an all around joy to be around. The shop was dainty, and had a wonderful atmosphere. My favorite part was the stage, with the mirrors and fireplace. Ella even did my hair, put a veil on, had me walk down the aisle with a bouquet...the whole shebang!We had the absolute best experience at LaBella and I said yes to my dress! To top it all off, Ella was even willing to drop the price a smidge to make the dress in my budget. You could tell she was not just trying to make a sale, but truly making a bride's dream come true. I cannot wait to go back to pick up my dress! LaBella and Ella are a definite yes, if you are questioning going to this boutique!

Sent on 01/22/2018
  • Shellie

Shellie Jablonowski · Married on 11/02/2019

No need to shop anywhere else

After checking a few out-of-state stores for my Mother-of-the-Groom dress, my first local stop was LaBella Bridal Boutique. Before stopping in, I had planned to shop at other stores as well. I wasn't expecting to be so warmly welcomed and professionally assisted by Ellalyne, the shop's owner. (Other bridal boutiques pale in comparison.) I tried on several lovely dresses, but none were The dress. One week later she contacted me regarding a new shipment, so I set up an appointment. She had The dress, which is reminiscent of the Victorian era (think Downton Abbey) – elegant and gorgeous! Being a former model, Ellalyne has quite the eye for detail and style. She’s a lovely woman inside and out, and I’m so pleased to purchase my dress from her.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica Hernandez · Married on 10/13/2019

I said YES ago the dress with Labella Bridal

It’s such a comfortable and unique bridal shop. There was a sense of calm about my experience. I tried on about 4 dresses, all different styles. The 5th one I tried on was when I knew I had tried on my dress. Ella worked with me on payment and made the experience a completely positive one. She got to know my family and friends and was very interactive the entire time. She even remembered everyone’s names when I came back in for a fitting!

I highly suggest this place! Thank you LaBella Bridal!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Bari Fishler · Married on 10/06/2019

WOW! Love this place!

I had no idea what I was looking for in a wedding gown, but LaBella bridal helped me find the most beautiful, perfect gown for me! Everyone was wonderful, and the quality of the dresses is magnificent! Thank you LaBella Bridal :)

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • O

Olivia C. · Married on 10/05/2019

The perfect little boutique

My wedding dress experience was so much fun! I fell in love with the 2nd dress they picked out and they were accommodating, easy going, and all while being professional. Awesome place. Awesome people. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Kim Brown · Married on 10/04/2019

Awesome Service, Great Price

Wonderful, intimate, personal experience. Everyone is thoughtful and patient for each role of an event.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Johnnie Mae Walker · Married on 09/28/2019

Mother of the bride gown

Owner was very professional and informative. I would recommend this shop to all my friends. She really has a wide selection of bridal and mother of the bride dresses which I was looking for. I got a gorgeous gown to wear at my daughter's wedding. They work by appointment only.

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Lisha

Lisha · Married on 09/28/2019

Best little wedding shop

We had a great experience picking out my mother's dress for my wedding.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Allison Mills · Married on 09/28/2019

Love this Shop!

I went to the national bridal chain and was totally unimpressed. I found this shop on google and knew it was in the next town. In fact I've passed by it several times. I made an appointment and my daughter and I had a great time. We found my dress and I fell in love! Can't wait to wear it!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Karleen Valentine · Married on 09/20/2019

Perfect appointment

I love how personable it was. She didn’t push anything I didn’t like. She found the perfect dress for me and it was the first one she asked if I would try and I said no, until the end when she brought it back out.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful!

It was wonderful from start to finish. Ellalyne was amazing. I didn't feel pressured to buy from them or to hurry up with a decision. In the end I was able to leave with a dress that Ellalyne picked out and it is absolutely perfect.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Donna Hales · Married on 09/13/2019

Absolutely Perfect

LaBella was the perfect place to find that "ONE" dress. Ellalyne was super professional and made the entire experience enjoyable. Her response time was super fast and she was very accommodating. This was the first boutique of the day and as we left to head to other appointments for that day. Though no dress compared to what I had found in LaBella. So as a result of going to 2 other appointments and comparing all dresses to that one I found at LaBella, I called Ellalyne and asked if we could come back. She was very accommodating and told us to come in. I cancelled the rest of the appointments for the day and went back to LaBella, which I said "YES to the Dress".

Sent on 01/02/2019

Cathy S · Married on 09/13/2019

Great experience in Occoquan

I was looking for a special event dress. I found it!! The owner was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Thank you LaBella!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Haley Lipton · Married on 09/01/2019

Don't Overlook This Phenomenal Shop

Please don't overlook this amazing bridal boutique! Ellalyne is an expert through-and-through and goes above and beyond to enhance each client's experience. I am so glad I stopped in. I felt very supported by her as we explored the different options and she worked hard to ensure that I would be happy with my choice. Throughout the experience she was thoughtful and kind, taking every opportunity to help me feel beautiful. I've been to many bridal shops, and none of the service out there can compete with what you'll find at LaBella with Ellalyne! Even if you don't find your dress here, I know you'll walk out feeling beautiful and empowered!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Jillian · Married on 08/24/2019

Bought my dress here!

Went in to look around and found my dream dress! The staff is amazing and alterations went smoothly. Wish we could drink champagne there but still love this place!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Yolanda

Yolanda White · Married on 08/24/2019

I said Yesssss

I knew when I met Evalynne, she would take care of me. That's exactly what she did! I was very impressed.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Melissa Ramer · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent Experience

The owner and her employees at LaBella are lovely to work with! They are very kind and worked with my very small budget to find my wedding dress.

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Linda

Linda Lovell · Married on 08/10/2019

LaBella Bridal Boutique

Ellalyne at LaBella Bridal Boutique was Amazing. She already had selected dresses that she thought I'd be interested in trying on, when I arrived. She knew what I was looking for and took care of my every need from undergarment to dress to accessories and jewelry - she has it all!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Morin · Married on 08/08/2019

Stress free, wonderful experience!

I had nothing short of a wonderful experience with Labella bridal from the first phone call to picking up my gown! They were very accommodating and able to see me in short notice. Ellalyne is a true professional, so sweet and knowledgeable! I found my dream dress in one session. She was attentive, respected my budget and with my feedback found the perfect dress! It was painless and low stress. Marla, in alterations was also a pleasure to work with. My timeline was very short but she was able to get everything done on time and the cost was very reasonable. She was patient and worked with me to make sure my dress was perfect for the big day! I would definitely recommend that you check them out!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Hailey · Married on 08/02/2019

1st Store 1st Dress!!

I went to look around for my wedding dress, and quickly found at this boutique! It was my first store and the first dress I tried on! I can't believe it was this easy picking out a dress! They are working closely with me to add stuff onto the dress and so far so good! They were super accommodating during the initial visit and during the fittings! Definitely a hidden gem!

Sent on 02/07/2019