LaBella Bridal Boutique Reviews

227 Reviews for LaBella Bridal Boutique

• O

Olivia Mankowski · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Incredible!

My experience was absolutely incredible! I was the only bride there and had the undivided attention of the consultant. She picked a dress for me that I didn't even know I wanted, and it was absolutely perfect. They were extremely respectful of my budget as well, which I appreciated because mine was on the lower end. She also made my bridal party and mom part of the process and just made our whole experience a truly special memory. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/03/2020

Ryann Phillips · Getting married on 09/05/2020

superior customer service

Personal attention. Loved supporting a local business. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/19/2020

Dyniqua Negrón-León · Married on 08/08/2020

A Magical Experience

I came out of state to make an appointment with this boutique! My whole experience felt like a dream. The shop was beautiful, the staff was amazing and the owner was so fabulous! My dream wedding dress was the first one I tried on, chosen by the owner. She knew exactly what I wanted and it fit perfectly! I tried on others chosen by her and her assistant but the first one took my breath away, so that was the one I chose. This boutique is beyond amazing on all levels! I’m still on cloud 9. My dream wedding is one step closer to coming true because of Labella Bridal!

Sent on 10/20/2019

ksledge · Married on 07/25/2020

Cutest Bridal Salon Ever

I was walking thru Occoquan, pre-Covid, and noticed LaBella AGAIN. This time I decided to call for an appointment because I am getting married, unlike the other times I have passed by. I made my appoint pre-COVID, and it was cancelled due to COVID. Ellalyne called me to give me the sad news that my appointment had to be rescheduled. Fast forward three months later, and I am onsite and excited about trying on dresses. Ellalyne picked up on my style right away. She was patient as I tried on dresses and narrowed it down to two. I think she knew which dress best suited me and began to accessorize it. Needless to say, I found my dress!!! Thank you Ellalyne for a great selection of dresses to choose from, your professionalism and awesome prices.

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Jeanne-Renee

Jeanne-Renee S · Married on 07/11/2020

Exceptional experience and service!

I had an amazing experience at Labella Bridal Boutique. I had the pleasure of working with Ellalyne who assisted me in finding the perfect dress for my son's upcoming wedding. Upon arrival of my scheduled appointment, I was greeted by Ellalyne who was very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. Based on some information I provided over the phone, she had pre-selected several dresses that were ready for me to try on. From the selection, I decided on a dress that is elegant and stylish, suitable for my preference, appropriate for the occasion, and complementary to the mother-of-the-bride's dress. The dress will need alterations (length) and she offered some creative suggestions that solidified my decision. Ellalyne is extremely knowledgeable about the various designer styles, and she is passionate, patient, and provided outstanding service. Overall I had a tremendously wonderful experience. I highly recommend Labella Bridal Boutique.

Sent on 07/01/2020
  • Shaun

Shaun Baze · Married on 06/27/2020

Found the dress!

I had a wonderful experience at LaBella Bridal Boutique. I booked this appointment as my first appointment. Before I even arrived, they called to ask me what my vision was so they could pull dresses I would like. Once my family and I arrived, we had the full bridal experience. It was a one on one appointment. Ella Lyne got my family involved by asking them questions about me and even allowing my younger sister help pull some dresses. Ella Lyne helped put me in each dress so it was pinned exactly how it would fit once it was tailored to me. I found the dress here, but was not pressured into purchasing it at the appointment. After a few hours of thought I called to reserve the dress! It is exactly what I was picturing on my big day. LaBella really helped to bring my vision to life. I also plan to use their alterations.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Londonn Furlow · Married on 06/21/2020

Beautiful experience

I would definitely recommend! I went there in search of a wedding dress ,and Ms.Ellalyne was very kind towards me and my mother.We even received the dress for half it’s price.Only unfortunate thing is we paid almost $500 in tailoring.Other than that excellent service!

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 06/20/2020

Absolutely amazing experience

Both me and my Matron of Honor bought our dresses from here and we each had incredible experiences. Ellalynne is such a sweetheart and truly loves helping customize your experience there. The focus is on you and she is promptly responsive over email too. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience when choosing my dress.

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Kimber

Pepper · Married on 06/13/2020

Don't Bother Going Elsewhere

There is literally no point in shopping anywhere else. Beautiful, one of a kind dresses to fit all budgets. Ellalyne the owner will work with you to find exactly what looks best on you and fits within your budget. She knows exactly what dresses will suit you best and haves them picked before hand. Accessories, shoes, veils, dresses all you need. Bridesmaids and grooms too. Its such a VIP experience, and all of the dresses are one of a kind stunners. Absolutely breathtaking. I cannot stress enough that this is the place every bride should go. I only wish I could try on more dresses with her!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Olivia · Married on 06/13/2020

Delightful

Ms. Ellalyne is the absolute best. You have her undivided attention during your session. She makes the bride feels as if her event is the only thing that matters. Her taste is exquisite, she has lots of beautiful dresses and accessories, the atmosphere is inviting and relaxing and the location is quaint.
    I would absolutely recommend making this boutique your first stop.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Shelby · Married on 05/30/2020

Great experience!

Loved working with LaBella bridal. They were flexible, efficient and did not overcharge you for alterations! They made a bridal comb out of trim that I provided, free of charge! Such a great experience working with them!

Sent on 06/22/2020

Mary · Married on 05/23/2020

Fabulous Bridal Boutique in Northern Virginia \

Would give 10 stars if I could! I cannot say enough good things about Ellalyne and her fabulous bridal shop. From start to finish, shopping at La Bella was an amazing experience. Ellalyne is so warm and kind but also extremely professional and knowledgeable about her bridal business. And, the dresses (of which there are many) are simply amazing and beautiful. I am the mother of the bride and both my daughter and I bought our wedding dresses at La Bella. Everyone who see her wedding pictures raves about how gorgeous she looks in her dress. My daughter also purchased a gorgeous white halter dress to wear at her bridal shower or rehearsal dinner. Ellalyne makes the process so simple that everything just runs smoothly. If you are in the northern Virginia area, it is worth the drive to Occoquan to purchase your dress. First, you must of course call in advance to make an appointment. Ellalyne will ask you questions about the styles you are looking for (it's also helpful to have pictures of dresses you like) and with that in mind, she will pull a selection of dresses for you to try during your appointment. Ellalyne and her staff are dedicated to finding the perfect dress for YOU. The dresses are truly beautiful and the prices are reasonable , especially for the DC area. Brddal gowns, mother of the bride or groom dresses, evening dresses, prom dresses - - it's all there, plus accessories. In addition, there is a talented seamstress on site to ensure that your dress fits you to perfection. Both my daughter and I highly recommend La Bella Boutique - many thanks to Ellalyne and her dedicated staff!

Sent on 06/15/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Grove · Married on 05/16/2020

My wedding angel

Ellalyne was so sweet. We walked in spontaneously and she made time for us. I had no idea what I wanted. She is such a great designer and was extremely good at listening and helping me try different things. She created such a lovely experience, making both my mom and I feel welcome, beautiful, and settled. She worked with our budget as well. We ended up coming back and getting the a dress...again spontaneously! She is my wedding angel. The sweetest heart, paired with such an artistic eye. I 100% recommend.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie Rissler · Married on 05/16/2020

Lovely small salon with unique and beautiful dresses.

This is a lovely salon with unique and beautiful dresses. You will get great help in choosing dresses, and the prices are great.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Carly

Carly Beato · Married on 05/15/2020

Great value and the owner is amazing! Such a fun and stress feee experience!

This place is located right in Occoquan on the water, the cutest area in Woodbridge! At first, I didn’t realize this was a consignment boutique so when I came in, I saw non wedding items and I was surprised a little, BUT then I was greeted by the owner and taken towards the back two hallways where all the wedding dresses were! The actual owner was the one who helped me, Ellalyne! She offered waters for all of us since it was such a hot day in the middle of summer, then she asked my family members a little bit about me and it was a fun and cute exercise which I had not experienced at any other bridal shop! She picked out five to six dresses based on my style and budget. She was patient and so sweet! She asked me how I met my fiancé, and made me feel like it was a real personalized experience. She then showed me all the pictures on the wall of past brides and I thought that was so cool! I had the MOST luck here in terms of finding a dress and feel in love with two different dresses! I was so happy with the prices of the dresses as weddings planning is quickly becoming extremely expensive, and this was a breathe of fresh air. One thing to note is that they do not allow photo but This is a MUST TRY wedding boutique! Plus, we got lunch at the Secret Garden restaurant right across the street!

Sent on 08/10/2019

AJ Syquio · Married on 05/08/2020

It was amazing

Labella boutique was amazing. Ellalyne truly made my experience and exciting one and she made me so feel so comfortable! Not only that but my family and I really enjoyed her company. You can tell she is very genuine about her job! I ended up saying yes to the first dress she chose for me with tears! I highly recommend this bridal boutique.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Anna Paris · Married on 05/01/2020

Amazing Experience!

Ellalyne was amazing! She paid attention to what I was looking for. She spent time talking to me and finding out what I was comfortable with. I found the most perfect dress to wear for my wedding day and I would highly recommend setting an appointment up with her.

Sent on 12/21/2019

Jordan · Married on 05/01/2020

Amazing experience

Best bridal boutique I’ve been to ! Got the same exact dress I tried on over a year ago still in love

Sent on 06/02/2020

Jessica Hunt · Married on 04/25/2020

Simply Amazing!

My family and I made an appointment and went into this beautiful boutique on a whim. As this was the first bridal appointment that I had, my focus was on trying on a lot of styles and narrowing down my options. I never thought that I would find my dream dress, in the first one I tried on! The owner is absolutely amazing and listened to my long list of things I was looking for and pulled the perfect dress. She was never pushy and always made sure that I was comfortable. She was so sweet and welcoming to my family and made everyone feel included. I left the store without the dress because I wasn’t ready to commit to it but couldn’t get it out of my mind! Two days later, I was driving back to the store (I live about three hours away) to get my dream dress. When I tried it on again, it was everything I hoped for and more. Ellalyne and her team are simply amazing! I was so nervous about not finding the perfect dress and she found it on the first try. She truly cares about her customers and making them look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Allison

Allison Latimore · Married on 04/25/2020

Doctor Bride

LaBella Bridal Boutique has been a saving grace during my wedding planning process. Ms. Ella and the staff have been so helpful and flexible. As a doctor, I hardly have time to escape work and get pretty. They always fit me in and work with me, which I am beyond grateful for. Ms. Ella has embraced me and my mother and made us feel so special. You would not go wrong coming to LaBella!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda DeCenzo · Married on 03/27/2020

Such a great experience

Ellalyne made my shopping experience wonderful! She really takes the time to get to know your personality and style before putting you in a dress. It was just a really fun experience! You can tell she loves what she does.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Lauren Oliver · Married on 02/15/2020

Labella is truly a fantastic place!

The staff are warm and welcoming and will do everything to make sure your day is special. 100% recommend.

Sent on 03/29/2020

Nina Gullan · Married on 02/10/2020

Nina Gullan

Delightful place with a fabulous boutique team who make you feel special in every single way. Ellalyne and her team are my go to for special events dresses and everyday jewelry to make my outfits unique.
    Ellalyne makes you feel like family from the minute you step foot in her store. No matter what you’re looking for, she and her design team will make your dreams come true. Ellalyne is all about listening to you, and making your dream come true - I’ve never experienced that elsewhere. I would highly recommend anyone breeding that special dress visit her online store (during COVID-19).

Sent on 04/10/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Lopez · Married on 12/28/2019

Simply amazing

I am a new bride to be and this was my first time ever shopping for dresses. We made an appointment for right when they opened and we never wanted to leave! Ellalyne made the whole thing so magical and memorable. They were very patient with me and my girls and very much made the day about me! Every dress I tried on was absolutely stunning and Ellalyne really catered to my style. This was truly an experience that set the bar VERY high for other bridal boutiques as I try to find the right dress. I HIGHLY recommend this boutique, I really can't say enough good things about this experience I had, you'll just need to experience it for yourself!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Jennie

Jennie Dangers · Married on 11/30/2019

Labella is amazing!!

I can't recommend Labella highly enough!! Ellalyne and her staff treated my sister and daughter and I like long lost friends even though it was our first time in her boutique! Ellalyne gave us her undivided attention, made us feel completely at ease, never pressured me in any way, and helped me find a gorgeous wedding gown at an incredible price. There is no question that I'll be recommending her shop to anyone I know of who is looking for a wedding gown! Thank you for making my wedding gown shopping experience stress-free and truly joyful!!

Sent on 09/15/2019