LA Wedding Woman Reviews

80 | Valley Village, CA

80 Reviews for LA Wedding Woman

Mithila · Married on 12/31/2015

Thank you so much Kim Kingi-Thompson for the beautiful wedding ceremony that you performed for us on Dec 31st 2015. We really appreciate all of the effort and re-arranging of your schedule that you did in order to be at our home at 9pm on NYE. Everything was just perfect and we know that things would not have been so without you. Kim, you added a special touch to it with your wonderful energy and this you don't usually see in a standard wedding ceremony. Thank you for consulting with us on every detail and keeping us in the loop with the whole process. We sincerely enjoyed working with you, keep up the great work.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Andrew · Married on 06/14/2014

Look no further! If you're looking for a genuine, sincere, non-pretentious Officiant - Maria Felipe will make your dream wedding a reality. She officiated at our Sand Ceremony in Pacific Palisades and it felt as though she was a good friend who had known us for years. She was extremely flexible, sensitive to our needs and a quintessential professional. My partner and I were unbelievably happy and Maria was a very special part of our memorable life-event. Thank You LA Wedding Woman! - Randy & Andrew

Sent on 06/23/2014

Nancy · Married on 05/31/2014

The overall experience my husband Trenton and I had with Reverend Maria was from start to finish, completely wonderful.

We had the pleasure of speaking with Maria on the phone for an initial consultation and all three of us immediately hit it off. We knew we wanted someone with heart, positivity, and great energy. After being on the phone for a few minutes with Maria, we knew we had found the person that would marry us. When we finally met her, she was comforting and extremely accommodating of our very specific requests. We are an interracial couple, and a bilingual ceremony with traditional Mexican elements was very important to us. Maria listened and made wonderful suggestions while respecting our specific requests and created the most perfect ceremony possible.

The day of the wedding, Maria was beyond professional, enthusiastic, and engaging. All of our guests loved the ceremony and for weeks couldn’t stop talking about the wonderful job she did. If you want a genuine, whole-hearted, loving person to perform your ceremony, Rev. Maria is it!

Trenton and I were truly blessed to have found our perfect match. Maria, you gave us one of the greatest blessings we could ever receive, and we are eternally grateful. Thanks so much for creating such an unforgettable experience for us.

Thank you, Maria!

Sent on 09/15/2014

We hired Arielle and she was a fantastic helping us design a ceremony customized to our needs. She is super kind, patient and warm. She officiated our ceremony with such warmth and meaning, many assumed she was our pastor or someone who had known as much longer than the several months of wedding planning. Our only slight hiccup was getting a response from her on the final round of ceremony revisions which were needed for a venue walkthrough. I was in a slight panic for a few days wondering why she wasn't returning my emails and texts. Turns out she was camping and didn't have cell service, so it wasn't her fault. But nevertheless, I was unduly stressed and it could have been avoided. Regardless, I recommend Arielle. She is a very nice person and fantastic to work with.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Eddie · Married on 09/23/2013

Emily (LA Wedding Woman's liason) answered the first phone call. After that it was rolling so smooth I barely had time to react!!! Emily's professionalism is amazing! After a few emails and a few more phone calls, everything became a reality for me and my now wife. Elysia performed impecably. She made us feel comfortable and gave us some points and direction for certain things which we apreciate so much. Everything developed the way we wanted and Elysia is in big part responsible for it. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 09/25/2013