LA Wedding Woman Reviews

80 | Valley Village, CA

80 Reviews for LA Wedding Woman

Suzie · Married on 11/07/2014

My friend who's a wedding planner suggested us hiring LA Wedding Woman as our officiate, and I'm so very glad I did. Elysia was beyond amazing at answering any of our questions or concerns that my husband and I had. The day of the wedding, she was very sweet to make sure that we were ok and made sure we had everything we needed and more. I turned out to be one nervous teary eye bride and she was so calm and helped me through it. I don't know what i would do without her help and advice.

Thank you Elysia, we are forever grateful to have you as a part of our wedding!

Love,

Suzie & Raul Burgos

Sent on 11/14/2014

Latoya · Married on 10/18/2014

Emily is a perfect example when it comes to surpassing the expectations of customers! From the very beginning she was a doll. Planning a marriage is stressful enough, especially from MS to CA; however, when you have individuals like Emily to provide helpful information and outstanding customer service, it reduces your stress level and the opportunity presents itself to keep calm and relax!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Christine · Married on 10/12/2014

PERFECTION! I cautiously scouted our officiant for our wedding during the early phases of the planning process and the minute I spoke with Arielle over the phone, I immediately knew she was perfect for big day. During the planning process, she was easy to contact, quick to reply, and full of great ideas that were very useful when mapping out the ceremony.

Arielle's delivery of our ceremony last weekend was beautiful. She has such a welcoming and lovely demeanor (and vocal tonality) that it couldn't have been any better. Our guests raved about her to us afterwards. We will always be indebted to her for making our day so special. As my husband and I reminisced about our event later that night, we both agreed the ceremony was our favorite part.

I highly recommend and would recommend her to any friends who are planning their upcoming nuptials!

Sent on 10/15/2014
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 10/11/2014

My husband and I just got married on 10/11, and Emily Button was our AMAZING officiant!

We booked Emily about 3-4 months out, and right away she was very responsive and helpful. We were both working very busy jobs at the time, so Emily made time to Skype us for our initial meeting. She is sweet, funny, and calming.

In our initial meeting she asked to know about us, and then what kind of ceremony we wanted. She was very open and flexible to what we wanted, and gave us guidance when we weren't sure about things. She sent us the ceremony run down months in advance, and worked with us to change the order a few times.

We each wrote our own vows and Emily was very kind and helpful with reading them and giving suggestions, though ultimately was very encouraging that what we each had written was perfect. I appreciated her feedback because writing your own vows comes with a LOT of pressure!

We booked Emily for our rehearsal as well and she was great as we ran around telling the venue and the caterer who were also there last minute things we wanted. When we rehearsed, she went with the flow, and we figured out the best staging as we went. She always made us feel like we could do whatever we wanted, it was our wedding!

The day of, Emily got there early and checked in on both of us, keeping us informed of timing and reminding us of things we needed to do. She came very prepared, with both of our vows printed out on cardstock for us, as well as the readings. She also took care of getting our marriage license signed by our witnesses and then mailing it in for us.

During the actual ceremony, my 2 year old nephew who would not leave his mother (my matron of honor)'s side, added some color and humor, and Emily went with everything like a pro.

We were initially going to have a friend of ours marry us, but when scheduling did not work out, we found Emily through LA Wedding Woman and we could not be happier it turned out that way. Emily was professional, sweet, and happy

Sent on 10/20/2014

Karla · Married on 10/10/2014

I had the pleasure of having one of LA Wedding Woman be the officiant at my wedding. My wife and I felt extremely satisfied with the ceremony our officiant gave us. Tracy Lynch helped us from the moment she contacted us. My Wife and I decided to have a sand ceremony and write our own vows, she gave us a lot of advice and helped us with our vows. I truly recommend Tracy Lynch as your officiant...the kind of help she gives you will help any bride in a stressful planning...her attention to detail makes you feel that your ceremony will be an unforgettable day.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Ayana · Married on 08/30/2014

Moritz and I just wanted to take a moment and send gratitude for the love she shared with us during our ceremony. We were deeply touched and have heard the most wonderful complements about how beautiful and spiritual and emotional our guests found the ceremony! She truly guided us gracefully. We love the photos she shared on instagram and with us!

Sent on 09/29/2014

We went through LA wedding Women to book our officiant, which is how we met Tracy. From the very beginning, the staff was very prompt to answer all of our questions and the customer service was great! Tracy was also amazing and available at all times to answer any questions and make any changes to our ceremony that we asked for. She arrived early and ensured that the marriage license was signed before the ceremony. The ceremony was perfect! Short and sweet, like we wanted with everything we asked for. Afterward, she ensured our marriage license got to court and sent us the tracking info and confirmation. I would highly recommend LA Wedding Woman!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Robyn · Married on 07/30/2014

My husband and I got married in a simple "I DO"ceremony on July 30, 2014 on the beach in Malibu, at Point Dume, and Elysia Skye exceeded our expectations! She even exceeded all of the wonderful reviews of her services. She is an amazing officiant with incredible warmth, generosity and a personal touch. And,Elysia goes above and beyond for her clients!
    The wedding ceremony was just my fiance and me. But I wanted a few floral garlands and rose petals to decorate the sand. I purchased them myself and delivered them to Elysia beforehand. She so graciously agreed to lay all of this out for us, while we were with our photographer. Because she did this, it was a wonderful surprise for my husband!
    Her "I DO" ceremony is heartfelt and beautiful and Elysia also allowed me to tweak it-- so it reflected the spirit of our relationship.
    Before the actual marriage ceremony started, Elysia took both of our hands and had us close our eyes and focus on the moment, breathing out and breathing in-- all that glorious sea air!
    With a magnificent sunset, seagulls soaring around us, the pounding surf at Point Dume and Elysia's warmth and grace, she gave us a ceremony that I will never forget that was both personal, intimate and very touching!
    Elysia Skye gets beyond five stars!!! She is one of a kind!
    If you are thinking of using Elysia Skye and her service, LA Wedding Woman, do not hesitate, book her now! I cannot recommend Elysia Skye enough. Elysia said afterwards that it was an honor for her to officiate our wedding, but really Elysia, the honor was all ours!! Thank you so very much!
    Robyn Carter Pavlo
    August 2014

Sent on 08/21/2014

Tracy · Married on 07/07/2014

Elysia helped me surprise my bride (now wife!) with a surprise proposal/wedding. It was a wonderful day made better by the great professional service provided by Elysia. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Nakia · Married on 07/07/2014

I was referred to Elysia by friends of ours. I called Elysia and let her know we were referred to her. She remembered our friends, which she had married almost a year ago and even recalled when she married them and location. Immediately, I felt at ease and knew she would be perfect to be our officiant. Her energy (even though I only had several conversations by phone) was always positive and calm. I was married on 7/7/14 which was a Monday after a holiday weekend. I called her on 7/3 because my husband decided to want to go the traditional way and didn't agree with me hyphenating my name after we signed our license. She actually called to check on me as I was about to call her for help. I could go on and on about how great Elysia was....
    I recommend this business and most importantly Elysia to those looking for that special person to officiate their special day!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Alison · Married on 06/28/2014

Elysia was amazing! The ceremony she personalized for us was beautiful and fun! Elysia came early to meet with us and spent one on one time with my husband and I to make sure everything was perfect and exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Elysia was the officiant at our wedding and we could not have made a better choice. She was supportive, creative, fun and she really centered us during our nervous morning on the day. We did a couple of fun, unusual things during the ceremony and she was all for it, taking our ideas and even expanding on them. We would happily recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect person to officiate over the most important day of their lives.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Alex · Married on 06/17/2014

Elysia was great! She was our wedding officiant and she truly did a wonderful job. Elysia was professional, genuine, and very accommodating. Though we only knew Elysia for a very short period of time, we could tell that she was very passionate and genuine in the work she did. Thank you, Elysia for all your efforts and willingness to go above and beyond to give us a helping hand every step of the way.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2014

We got married 11 days ago on 6/14/14 and Emily Button was our officiant. She was amazing! We met her for the consultation at Starbucks, and she went over every detail with us, did we want God mentioned, did we want traditional or modern vows, include a poem or not, any meaningful readings and/or Bible verses, family members who can do a reading, etc. She even emailed us separately and asked what we love *most* about each other, and that was a neat surprise to hear during ceremony. She was incredibly thorough and together we came up with a beautiful ceremony. On the wedding day, I felt so composed, relaxed and in the moment in large part because of Emily. She has a wonderful relaxing spirit, and helped me to take a deep breath and enjoy the beauty and joy of the day. All of our friends and family commented on how beautiful the ceremony was, and said, I wonder how long they've know their friend Emily, she did such a beautiful ceremony for them, what a nice person. Lol, we had only met/talked to her a few times. But she's just that kind of person, so sweet, so nice. We can't say enough good things about her. We even asked her to stay and enjoy the reception with us. She mailed the marriage licence in for us, AND sent me a copy of our personalized vows for my scrapbook. If you need an officiant for your wedding, I give her 5 stars for everything! Marrying your best friend is the most amazing experience one can ever have, and LA Wedding Woman Emily helped make it happen for us.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Patty · Married on 05/23/2014

We had Elysia as our officiant for our wedding. From our first conversation I knew she was the perfect person to officiate our ceremony. Being that I live in Miami I had no idea where to begin in the process of planning our destination wedding. Elysia helped us choose a place for our ceremony and helped guide me through the entire process. She answered each and every one of my many emails in detail even if it wasn't related to her services. When I met Elysia I felt as if I've known her forever she made us feel so comfortable and kept us so relaxed the day of the wedding!!! She is such a sweet person it was such a pleasure having her be apart of our wedding. The day of the wedding she arrived a little earlier so that we can sign the paper work before hand and have enough time for us to take pictures afterwards. During one of our phone conversations I had mentioned to her our wedding colors which she remembered. The day of the ceremony she painted her toes the same color as our wedding colors, it was so cute!!! She is absolutely amazing and I would do it all over again!!! Thank you so much I am so glad I found LA Wedding Woman I would definitely recommend this wonderful person to officiate any wedding!!!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Heather · Married on 03/11/2014

It was exactly what we had hoped for, the vows and ceremony were exactly what we were dreaming of. Absolutely would recomend!

Ryan · Married on 03/11/2014

Elysia is a warm personality and pays great attention to details and concerns. The wedding was lovely.

Samantha · Married on 02/16/2014

Coming from Atlanta, we booked with lawedding woman! Our officiator was Arielle Haze. She took the time to answer all of our questions regarding the wedding and the location. We ended up being at El Matador State Beach in Malibu, CA. It was absolutely beautiful. Our family was impressed and the pictures turned out great! The ceremony was wonderful. Arielle was professional and warm. I do recommend her!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Sonia · Married on 12/15/2013

I don't think our wedding would have been as memorable without Elysia as our officiant. She was so wonderful and spiritually grounded to keep us steady during our big day.

Kathleen · Married on 11/30/2013

Elysia is amazing. She is such a nice, comforting, personable and professional person. She will make the day run smooth, teach you how to be in the moments to remember your big day. Her writing is so creative and personal. She listens and finds key items about your love story and brings them to life. She is the shinning star of any ceremony. Brings a great light and mood to any type of wedding.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Kim · Married on 11/29/2013

Elysia Skye married us and she absolutely amazing. There was this peaceful and gentle energy that she exuded that made the ceremony feel full of LOVE. We asked her to get all the paperwork ready for us so all we would have to do is show up and say "I Do!" She had everything we needed when we got there and we couldn't have asked for it to go any better. Thank you Elysia!!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Ryan · Married on 11/09/2013

Elysia was sent to us from heaven!! Her grace and presence made our ceremony magical, intimate and simply unforgettable. She has a special gift at guiding a ceremony with care to a loving and connected communal experience. My wife told me she gave her a comforting pep talk before the ceremony that truly put her at ease. Elysia is a real professional and I guarantee that she or any officiant whom she works can be trusted to facilitate and guide anyone’s special day with great care and expertise. My wife and I are so happy we chose the LA Wedding Woman for our wedding. We could not imagine our special day without Elysia helping to guide us. We couldn’t have been happier.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Leland · Married on 10/31/2013

Although my husband and I had already had a ceremony years ago, we wanted a "quick and dirty" wedding, just to make if official when California legalized gay marriage. It was a bit of a last minute decision, as we decided to do it on Halloween, our favorite holiday. That way, if we had to have two anniversaries, we'd already be celebrating one. Well, LA Wedding Woman was not only able to accommodate us, but the officiant Elysia came in costume and made our "quick and dirty" ceremony into something so much more special. She's the greatest!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Lucy · Married on 10/20/2013

My girlfriend and I came from London to get married in California. This in itsself was a bit stressful as only had a small window of time to get things finalised, so when we came across LA Wedding Woman they completely saved us and took so much stress out of the situation by explaining more info on the specific rules and laws for California, and being able to pick up our wedding license for us.
    We met up with Elysia beforehand to go over some quick paperwork, to save some time and get things started.
    On the actual day when Arielle came to meet us, she was a really sweet, lovely person. We liked & felt very relaxed around her straight away & was so happy that we chose her to marry us. They were both such great people that clearly take a huge joy in what they do, you can see that their heart is right there with you & they want to make it special for each and every couple in their own individual way. I would recommend them 100% :)

Sent on 03/09/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2013

Arielle Haze is one of the most accomplished women we have ever met. We had a non-denom ceremony, and Arielle was so perfect for us. She has done so much in her life, because she is extremely intelligent and efficient. She comes form a long line of officiants, and knows exactly what to do. She reminded us of things that we would have never thought of. She is extremely well versed in California marriage laws, and the benefits of each. She is the reason that my husband and I are a legal couple, and she did it flawlessly. We could not have asked for a better gift than such a bright personality joining us together.

Sent on 10/09/2013