Elizabeth Joanna Photography Reviews

View more information

• Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 07/10/2021

Hands down amazing!

Elizabeth has been amazing through the whole process anything we wanted done she made happen. She is so fun to work! She even stayed two hours after the wedding ended at the after party and showed some of the pictures and started to edit them!

Thank you so much!!!
  • Schuyler
    Schuyler Married on 09/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!! You want her in telling you!

EL AND HER HUSBAND ARE THE BOMB.COM lol! They were everywhere all day! Stayed with us even later and accommodated so much for us!!! El is not scared to get dirty doing different angles such as being on her belly on the ground to get an amazing shot of the bride and groom!!!!!!! I regret nothing when I hired her, she is very respectful, funny, kind and all around PERFECT!! She lived an hour away from us and was there till late, went home to edit photos and sent me sneak peeks THAT NIGHT!!!!! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer and that was a main necessity and want at our wedding! Thank you El for being so amazing and making our day that much more special!!! We love you 💜💙💜😘🤵🏻👰🏻
  • User2518797 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Elizabeth is one of the friendliest and most considerate photographers I have worked with. Her eye for detail in pictures is incredible. Not to mention she ensures that her customers are having a blast while getting their photos taken! My fiance and I had an engagement session with her in the fall and the colors /setting that Elizabeth chose couldn't have been more perfect. She also offers great deals and we were able to get our session for free because of the offers she makes on her facebook page! Then, when all was said and done, she surprised us by not only having great pictures taken, but also by printing them out, framing, and then giving them to us. Elizabeth goes above and beyond the call of her work to make sure that her customers are happy and in love with the pictures they get. I will definitely be rendering her services for my upcoming wedding!

Elizabeth Joanna Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! That was so sweet of you to do and I greatly appreciate it! :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jennifer Married on 08/27/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Elizabeth is absolutely amazing. She take beautiful photos. She is so creative and has a lot of energy to keep everyone laughing and having a great time. I highly recommend her.
    Crystal Event on: 02/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I really loved working with El. It was not just a photo shoot with this girl. It was so much more. El connects with her clients on a deeper level and has a way of giving directions of what to do to pose in her photos in a very complimentary and flattering way. Her pictures are of really high quality and I would recommend her work for any event- events ranging from a baby's birth to an adults wedding to an elderly person playing chess with a loved one! She works well and professionally with all ages!
    Katie Married on 09/19/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When I met El I instantly knew she was the one I wanted to capture my wedding day. She's extremely professional and caring, she's also sooo much more than a photographer. She was a friend and support system to me as well when I was stressed and losing my mind. I was over the moon with my photos because I can look at them and tell exactly what I was feeling when it was taken. She doesn't "take photos" any one can do that. She captures moments and literally stops time as a memory. You can't go wrong with her.

Elizabeth Joanna Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! It was such an honor to photograph your wedding! It was absolutely beautiful and it's a memory I will never forget! Thank you so much for the review and I wish you the best <3
    Jennifer Married on 09/05/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Liz was absolutely amazing when it came to doing our wedding photos! We had a very tight schedule with our wedding and she found enough time to take us out during the sun set inorder to capture our special day beautifuly! She provided photo booth supplies and allowed all of my guests to take photos with her props and supplies! My guests loved it! She captured every moment, not just the standard cliche ones, but she started her morning chasing the bridesmaides around while the hair and makeup was being done, then ran over to capture the groomsmen getting ready! She made sure she got every second of our wedding; from our first dance to the garter removal to my husband pulling out my chair and giving me a kiss! I coudln't have asked for better wedding photos and at such an amazing price too! Liz was extrememly patient with us, and she never lost her enthusiam! You could tell that she truely loved capturing our special day!
    Valerie Married on 05/23/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I've never loved a photographer more, Elizabeth is so professional and kind, she easily blends in with the family to make everyone comfortable on the big day!

Elizabeth Joanna Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Val! It was such a pleasure and honor to photograph your wedding! Have a wonderful new year darling and I wish you the best <3
  • User2517902 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Elizabeth is very talented and great with children. She is very creative, but is also able to capture natural, classic photos.

Thanks so much! <3