La Vita Allegra Reviews

27 | Roswell, GA

27 Reviews for La Vita Allegra

S · Married on 06/13/2014

Overall La Vita Allegra did a really professional job. She took pride in her business and made sure everything was perfect. If something came out wrong she would immediately fix the problem promptly without any hesitation. I appreciated her honestly and feel she was looking out for her clients best interest.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Kathleen · Married on 05/24/2014

Vivian was incredible! She was great with communicating throughout the planning. & very clear about timelines in order to get everything on time! Loved working with her!!! She made everything so simple!!!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2013

I cannot recommend Vivian with La Vita Allegra enough! She is awesome! When shopping for invitations, I first tried the obvious places (Paper Source, Paper Affair, etc.) and was overwhelmed by the giant wall of books filled with invitation options. There was never anyone at those places that could dedicate the time to working with us to find an invitation that fit my style. I actually found Vivian on Wedding Wire and I am glad I did! My invitation style was complicated - not too modern but not traditional. Vivian literally opened the first book and flipped to an invitation that I instantly loved and chose. She is affordable and easy to work with. Vivian is a perfectionist and puts the time into making sure your invitations come out perfectly! I also ordered foil printed cocktail napkins from Vivian on a short timeline and they turned out lovely. Trust her judgment, she knows what she's doing! Be sure to make an appointment as she works out of her house.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Regan · Married on 09/29/2012

Vivian is wonderful to work with! She will help you all along the way and help with any decidion that you are unsure about. The quality was wonderul and we had so many people say how beautiful the invitations and everything was! I would run to her for any other event and recommend her in a second!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Sara · Married on 07/09/2011

I love this shop and continue to visit Vivian for all invitations and personalized gifts. She loves what she does and adds special care when working on your project!

Sent on 12/22/2011

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2011

Vivian made the stationery process for our wedding fun and easy! From Save the Dates, to Invitations and even our Thank You Notes, Vivian was there with the perfect guidance and advice. She had fabulous samples to choose from, and she helped us carry the theme we selected throughout all of our paper pieces--we even used our paper theme on various other wedding pieces. Vivian had the entire process organized for us--even helping with the envelope calligraphy coordinating. I highly recommend using La Vita Allegra for your one-stop wedding stationery needs.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2011

Vivian created my ceremony cards and she did an AMAZING JOB! She had such little time but got the job done beautifully and just on time. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and relatives.

Sent on 11/27/2011

Jennie · Married on 04/23/2011

Vivian is wonderful to work with! She helped me make the exact wedding invitations and programs that I wanted within my budget. They looked amazing!

Sent on 04/26/2011

Jennie · Married on 02/07/2011

Vivian at La Vita Allegra was great to work with for my wedding invitations. She helped me to find the style of invitation I wanted, and then customize the design and stay within my budget! She was always very flexible and would go out of her way to accomodate my busy work week schedule. I'm so glad that I chose La Vita Allegra for my invitations and would recommend it to any bride!

Sent on 02/25/2011

Nicole · Married on 05/15/2010

Vivian is amazing to work with. I changed my mind at the last minute several times and she was wonderful about it and got everything completed just as I wanted it. She also helped me do some extra work on the side for my ceremony programs when I couldn't find anyone to cut them in a special way ...she cut each one herself! Everything she did for me turned out perfect thanks to her and her staff.

Sent on 09/16/2010

Ann Marie · Married on 04/17/2010

Vivian and everyone at La Vita Allegra were such a pleasure to work with. They were helpful, patient and reasonbly priced. I have gotten so many compliments on my wedding invitations and I'm so glad I chose La Vita Allegra. You really can't go wrong with them.

Sent on 04/23/2010

Antonella · Married on 10/02/2009

Vivian was so helpful in helping us to design a wedding invitation. She understand italian language and she had understendood very well my stlie...(I am italian) The service was extremely good, and the proffesionalism too. We received many compliments. Vivian is so nice and kindness. I would highly recommend La Vita Allegra to future brides!

Sent on 11/30/2009

cecilia · Married on 09/26/2009

I am heavenly glad to chose La Vita Allegra!!!!! - This is a one stop shop.
    "Vivian was so wonderful, very professional, very easy and comfortable to work with customers' needs. So very helpful in every way! She will make sure that she's always available for you! She Really knows how to take care and make her customer happy and satisfied". God Bless Always! and Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

-Cecilia, Bride

Sent on 12/09/2009

Christy · Married on 07/04/2009

La Vita Allegra is an adorable shop in downtown historic Roswell right off of the square. The thing I liked best about La Vita Allegra is how welcoming and accommodating Vivian was throughout the wedding-planning process. Vivian has been in business less than a year, but she already does incredibly well! I approached Vivian when I was planning my 4th of July wedding, and she helped me with everything from invitations to wedding party gifts to props for the wedding. Vivian is extremely organized and on top of everything! I was amazed how timely my orders came in, and everything turned out perfectly! Vivian is very good about customizing anything to fit the customers needs. She is always smiling and upbeat! Vivian has a huge selection of wedding invitations and merchandise in her store. If you do not see what you are looking for, do not be afraid to ask! Vivian has books and books of items to order as well. If you are getting married, I would highly recommend stopping by La Vita Allegra for all of your wedding needs!

Sent on 07/30/2009

Stephanni · Married on 05/30/2009

The owner of this store was always available when I needed her, she ordered my jewelry, cake server, champagne glasses and wedding programs. Everything came in absolutely perfect and early! Vivian was absolutely amazing and always made me feel like my things were extremely important and I was the only bride she was working with! Her programs were beautiful and a very very good price, especially because she assembled them for us!!

Sent on 06/11/2009

Jean · Married on 05/01/2009

La Vita Allegra is a charming invitation shop and bouquet. The owner, Vivian Mc Entyre, was extremely knowledgeable and imaginative in assisting my daughter and me in creating the perfect wedding invitation. Vivian searched for alternative options to make my daughters’ vision affordable and spent many hours corresponding with the printers to assure that our unique requests were attained. Working from out of state, we easily corresponded via e-mail. She went out of her way to make sure we were delighted with the results, making this one less thing to worry about!

Sent on 05/04/2009

Janet · Married on 01/16/2009

Vivian McEntyre at La Vita Allegra in Roswell was wonderful to work with. She took many hours of her time to help us construct the perfect invitation that fit our needs. You could tell she really and truly cared about her customers and wanted their needs to be met to the utmost. She also was extremely available and never made you feel like you were inconveniencing her to ask for something. I would not look anywhere else for invitations. For less money (and no shipping costs), we got superior invitations, working with someone who was 100% invested in our order. I would recommend Vivian and La Vita Allegra to anyone who is looking for quality invitations at a reasonable price and with outstanding customer service! :-)

Sent on 02/06/2009

Cassandra · Married on 11/29/2008

I would recommend La Vita Allegra to any one that is planning a wedding. They made my day special.

Sent on 02/15/2009
  • User2017329 · 2+ years ago

Vivian was FANTASTIC. We designed our invitations with her help, and they were so beautiful, we ordered our programs from her also! Very helpful. I highly recommend working with La Vita Allegra, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/19/2012

alaina · Married on 08/14/2010

La Vita Allegra carries a wide variety of products and invitations to choose from. Vivian was so helpful in helping my fiance and I choose the perfect invitation style for our wedding. After placing our order, we received our invitations with a week! I have received so many compliments on our beautiful invitations!

Sent on 08/15/2010

Ashley · Married on 05/31/2009

My mom and I worked with Vivian @ La Vita Allegra for all of the "paper" needs for our wedding which included invitations, programs, seating chart, and table cards. I was so thrilled with our invitations! They were unique and gorgeous! Vivian is very knowledgeable with both the design and logistical aspect of creating your invitations. She was able to cater to our individual needs so that our invitations were perfectly suited for us! As for our ceremony and reception needs, Vivian created adorable programs and table cards as well as giving us the printed sheets needed and the idea for a fabulous seating chart. I was so pleased with everything we created with Vivian! I would highly recommend La Vita Allegra to future brides!

Sent on 06/30/2009

Katherine · Married on 04/25/2009

The owner and staff at La Vita Allegra provided the best customer service I have received in many years! They kept their hours flexible to help me pour over invitation choices at my convenience and leisure, took the time to explain options to me, research items that interested me, and help me pick the best wording for my situation. I really felt like they were acting on my behalf with their vendors as well, throughout the ordering and proofing process. Not only was the process painless but my invitations were perfect and got tons of compliments! I highly recommend La Vita Allegra!

Sent on 06/22/2009

Christine · Married on 02/15/2014

Vivian with La Vita Allegra was so great to work with! She helped me create the perfect wedding invitation and provided some great suggestions (and was very patient) during the proofing process. I love my wedding invitations - thank you Vivian!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Shirley · Married on 04/02/2011

I couldn't have survived without La Vita Allegra and Vivian! Vivian worked so hard to make sure every detail was taken care of. She answered my questions, gave me advice, and made sure I didn't forget anything. I am so appreciative and I highly recommend using La Vita Allegra. I look forward to purchasing more invitations there in the future!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Stacy · Married on 06/13/2009

Vivian was so helpful in helping us to design a wedding invitation that closely matched the designer one we found in a magazine. The service was extremely good, and the product was exceptional. We received many compliments. I would highly recommend La Vita Allegra because Vivian treated us as if we were good friends, and I feel the service and quality we received couldn't have been any better.

Sent on 06/16/2009