LA VIE EN BLANC Reviews

98 | Miami, FL

98 Reviews for LA VIE EN BLANC

Maria · Married on 08/03/2013

Awesome service and wonderful girls.

Sent on 08/03/2013

arya · Married on 03/24/2013

La Vie En Blanc was amazing! They are so caring, sweet and knowledgeable about wedding attire. They have a beautiful hand picked selection of gowns for excellent prices. Out of all the wedding dress stores in Miami (and I have been to many) they treated me like family. You must go try on bridal gowns with them!!!

Sent on 03/26/2013

christina · Married on 03/16/2013

You ladies are amazing. Thanks for selling my dress ans headpiece. I hope they make the beautiful bride that purchased them as happy as I am. That dress is definitely good luck.

Sent on 03/25/2013
  • I

Isel · Married on 06/09/2012

The ladies at La Vie en Blanc were wonderful and very helpful. they did their best to please us. thanks to them I was able to sell my wedding dress.

Sent on 06/04/2013

I met the owners of La Vie En Blanc from a past trunk show and was highly impressed with their concept and inventory. I accompanied my best friend to buy her beautiful custom veil and a crystal rosary lasso. She looked so gorgeous walking down the aisle with her purchased accessories. I would highly recommend La Vie En Blanc to all future brides.

Sent on 04/23/2013

What a pleasure it is to work with Jenise and Vivian at La Vie En Blanc. They are friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable in the industry. Would highly recommend to anyone seeking a gown.

Sent on 09/04/2013

I recently contacted LA Vie En Blanc about consigning my wedding dress because it was stuck in a box in my closet just taking up space for the past five years. I didnt want to just give it away or let it sit idle so i gave them a buzz. The whole process was so easy and painless. I've referred a few friends of mine to consign their wedding stuff with them and they've had the same smooth experience. Much easier than selling on your own online, which I never would have done.

Sent on 01/20/2013

Girls were very helpful and don't try to up sell. I did not feel rushed and the place was kept clean and beautiful. They make sure not to over book appointments so that they can dedicate their time to each bride.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Angelique · Married on 09/05/2015

I went here a few months ago to find a unique and special veil for my dress which I already had. I half expected the staff not to give me that much attention since I wasn't buying a huge purchase. I was wrong. The ladies there gave me their upmost attention and even let me try on dresses that looked similar to the one I already had so I could match the veil as best as I could. I found the perfect and most beautiful veil I'd ever seen and was ecstatic when I left. I recommend them ten times over.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Gyvonne · Married on 04/21/2012

The ladies at LVEB provided excellent service and facilitated the resale of my wedding dress with ease. I simply turned in my dress and they had it dry cleaned, stitched up, displayed at shows and sold in just a few months. The whole process was painless and at the end of the day I received a check in the mail. I would highly recommend LVEB to any brides that would like to sell their dress or brides looking for beautiful dresses in great condition.

Sent on 07/30/2013
  • SueH

Sue · Married on 01/26/2019

Got the dress of my dress

Excellent service. You have to make a reservation before coming (no walk-ins from what I'm told), since they can take only a few customers at a time. The boutique is small but they have a large collection of gently used and sample gowns of all budgets from a few hundred to $10k dresses; you can get a beautiful dress for half it's original price (or less!). If you are looking for a specific gown, make sure to call before to see if they have it before making an appointment. The ladies are very nice, will answer all your questions and will give you recommendations based on what kind of dress you are looking for and what your venue and ceremony look like.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Gabby · Married on 03/10/2017

Amazing place! When we first walked in for our appointment, we were greeted with champagne! The owners helped us pick 10-12 dresses to try on (amazing selection and prices), and never rushed us! After two hours we found our dress. The store had amazing accesssories to go with the dress. It was such an amazing experience for one of the best days in a girl's life!

It was so pleasant and nice to be there! The store is so cute and clean. I also loved that I was the only one there at the time, which made the experience even better. The selection is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Jamie · Married on 08/13/2017

If you want your dream dress, go here! The ladies made me and my party feel so welcomed and comfortable. Jenise was honest and took the time to listen and make sure she knew exactly what I wanted and helped to ease my nerves. I found the perfect designer dress- no alterations needed for a fraction of the price. If you want caring and honest businesswomen, who know their stuff - Go to La Vie en Blanc!

Sent on 08/14/2017

I finally said YES to my dress at La Vie En Blanc!!! The service was exceptional, prices were fair, selection was impressive, and I couldn't be any happier with my dress. If you're in the market for a wedding dress, I highly recommend giving this place a try.

Thank you so much for helping me find my dress!

Follow me while I praise the hidden gems and blacklist the tragically disappointing and overly hyped.

IG and Twitter: lexis_a_list
    Blog: http://www.lexisalist.com

Sent on 10/04/2016
  • christine

christine · Married on 12/11/2016

Go here first before you go else where and spend a ton of money. The dresses are beautiful and the service is the best!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Marcella · Married on 02/20/2016

Vivian was so helpful and made me feel right at home. I had so much fun trying on tons of dresses and I was able to find the one for a great price! :)

Sent on 11/23/2015

Juan · event on: 10/25/2013

3.5

Janise from La vie en Blanc is a wonderful person that provided me with her professionalism and service a really nice deal with the dress and also a nice gesture to help other brides they can't afford a bridal dress.

Sent on 05/06/2014
  • User5307175 · event on: 10/11/2016

3.0

As with any Miami based business, it can be hard to get into contact with this company in order to get an appointment. However, once I had my appointment with them I was treated very well and I was very impressed with their professionalism.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Maglenys · Married on 12/07/2018

i had a great experience wedding dress shopping here! Jenise asked for my style and budget and let me pull sole dresses I liked . After a few didn't fit me :( and others were not cute on me at all ,she went out and pulled a few of her own choices which at first look I wasn't too sure about . Man, dies she have an eye for dresses!! In the hanger the 3 she pulled weren't at all anything I would pick , but after trying then on, they were amazing!! I was highly torn between 2 dresses and she knew exactly what to do! Jenise brought be a sash , veil and even some flake flowers so I could see the "complete" look ! She gave me some space and after about 30 minutes of just thinking it over in the dressing room with my mom and the dresses , one spoke to me and I said yes to the dress!! Jenise was so helpful , patient and really guided me thru the entire process , while taking me out of my comfort zone in the best way possible! I'm so happy
    With my dress !

Sent on 10/29/2017

Valeria · Married on 10/15/2014

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

Great service and loved the concept will invite my friends to do the same!

Sent on 11/06/2014
  • O

Otty · Married on 03/19/2016

1.6
      2.0
      1.5

I went to this bridal store to get my designer gown half price. The price are still super expensive and you buy the gown how it is. The are really strict on the price even thu you can find a miss or loss stone in the gown. The worst is when you try to resale your gown. The gown have to be dry cleaned and on top of that perfect to their expectentions. So unreal cause you just bought your gown from them and the should know what conditions was the gown when you get it. But they completely forgot and they add new imperfections that the gown when I bought just like that.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/30/2019

Terrible misguiding

Do not use them for any custom work or accessories. If you get lucky with a pricey dress for less that isn't way too off from your size take it and run. They are useless for anything else.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 04/30/2017

0.4
      0.5

Stay away if you don't wish to be swindled. Apparently, some women here have not minded. As I've inadvertently stumbled into the "wedding industry," there is no shortage of swindlers. They will lead you to the curb if you don't follow their rules. Well, these women are no exception. Generally, I'm a trusting person. I went alone, because I'm extremely busy and thought I could handle it. This after being warned by a friend that Wedding Gown shops are like used-car salesmen. I had issues with the dress and rather than try to be gracious and understanding and giving my money back, she fought me and yelled at me over the phone "You cannot return the dress!!!" So if you're like me and are unaware of the "wedding gown industry's" scam of not being able to return a perfectly unworn dress the following few days, DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. There's a reason you can't walk in and have to be buzzed in for an appointment. I hope no more women are taken advantage of their hard-earned dollars.

Sent on 04/14/2017