LA VIE EN BLANC Reviews

98 | Miami, FL

98 Reviews for LA VIE EN BLANC

The ladies at la vie en blanc went above and beyond to help me find my perfect dress. They listen to what i wanted and gave suggestions, but they also know their dresses and what would look awesome on me. I ended up getting a dress that i only tried on because they brought it to me. i loved it.

Sent on 03/07/2016

Angela · Married on 11/21/2015

BEST DECISION a bride can make! Viviana and Jenise are so helpful in finding THE dress! Great selection of dresses and accessories. I fell in love with the dress of my dreams for a price I could afford. Even bought a gorgeous veil to match! I highly recommend for all brides to check them out!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Caitlin · Married on 10/03/2015

The PERFECT experience. Prior to making my appointment at La Vie en Blanc, I visited several other shops that left me feeling disappointed and worried that I would never be able to find my ideal dress. Upon stepping into this shop, I had a feeling that my experience would be different. The two owners are absolutely wonderful-very sweet and helpful! La Vie en Blanc is a great shop with a wonderful selection of breathtaking dresses. I had so much fun! I'm so thankful for the memorable experience. I left ecstatic with my dream dress.

Sent on 10/05/2015

carolina · Married on 06/27/2015

This was a dream! I went the first time and didnt quite find the dress I was looking for. I felt absolutely no pressure from them. They made me feel comfortable the entire time. They were professional and very accommodating. My experience was a great one. So much so, that when we moved our wedding up and I needed a dress ASAP. I knew this was the place to go. Their dresses are beautiful and a price range for every bride. Again, they were so very helpful, always giving me options and suggestions on what my choices were, whether it was from them or not! This is huge. Shows you that they genuinely care for their brides and not just the sale. I found my dress and was absolutely in love with it. So blessed to have been recommended here!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Miriam · Married on 04/12/2015

I really think that every Bride-to-Be should visit La Vie En Blanc before going anywhere else to get their Gowns as well as their accessories for their Wedding day. First of all it's an incredibly relaxed, down to earth and familiar environment where you immediately feel at ease. Both Jenise and Vivi welcome you with warmth and you know that they love what they do and that they're genuinely happy to have you there. The amount of gowns to choose from in the show room is just right, not so many that it becomes overwhelming to even start to look (at least that's how I feel) but a tastefully designed display of beautiful choices. I never imagined that it would have been so easy and enjoyable to have found my dream Wedding Gown. Jenise pulled out great choices for me to try on and the perfect one didn't take long to show up at all, followed by the equally perfect Swarovski crystals handmade veil and sash belt. Only a few days before my big day I realized that I didn't have a headpiece so all I had to was call and Vivi gave me an appointment the day after and as I anticipated found a beautiful and delicate piece that complimented the entire look in great harmony. The best part of all of the experience is how well priced everything is specially for what you're getting! I'm very grateful to Jenise and Vivi from La Vie en Blanc for helping me find the most beautiful dress I've ever worn in my life!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Andreina · Married on 04/11/2015

La Vie on Blanc helped me sell my dress very fast! I am sure they made a beautiful bride happy with my amazing gown at a great price. Thank you for an amazing service.

Sent on 04/02/2016

Roxy · Married on 03/27/2015

First of all I wanted to thank you for the amazing experience you provided. I was anxious about finding the right dress and at the right price and your beautiful bridal safe haven provided just that. Me and my family had a wonderful experience and I could not have asked for more. Finding it in 15 minutes was just a bonus ;) Thanks again and look forward to sharing our wedding day pictures with you.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Jenise, Viviana and their staff (including their family!) created the most amazing dress buying experience. Everyone was so friendly, helpful, energetic and positive. No one made me feel rushed even though I was there for four plus hours trying on dresses! Their huge selection of beautiful dresses made it hard to choose. The seamstresses were on the dressing room floor waiting to clamp this, tighten that, raise a hem, add a belt, etc. etc. They really gave us a feel for what the dress will look like after it is altered.

I have told all of my friends what a great experience I had at La Vie En Blanc and I wanted to share it with everyone else too. I would recommend to anyone looking to find a very unique dress at a reasonable price. Thank you again ladies. I cannot wait to wear my dress!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Meg · Married on 02/21/2015

Could not sell my dress online and La Vie en Blanc got the job done :)- professional and trustworthy.

Sent on 07/08/2015

these girls are amazing! very personal and one on one experience. Couldn't have asked for a better dress shopping event. The entire group made my family and myself feel wonderful and like friends! thank you! :)

Sent on 11/17/2013
  • emilyanndream

Emily · Married on 11/29/2014

I cannot find enough wonderful things to say about La Vie En Blanc. I completely felt at ease from the moment I walked in for my appointment. They were beyond helpful and patient with me. They really took the time to make the experience special for me. You can tell they really love what they do and that they want you to walk away happy. I feel so lucky to have found La Vie En Blanc and the most BEAUTIFUL wedding dress. I recommend La Vie En Blanc to every bride because I can guarantee that no one will be disappointed by the gorgeous dress selection or these amazing ladies.

Sent on 12/15/2013

kayleen · Married on 11/28/2014

La vie en blanc was able to resell my gown, in a timely manner! They were excellent to work with and provided great customer service! I would recommend them to anyone who is trying to sell their wedding gown! I am so happy my dress will bring joy to another bride! =)

Sent on 08/12/2015

Marianna · Married on 11/01/2014

I attended a trunk show by La Vie En Blanc, and I really wasn't sure what to expect since this was my first time I went to try on wedding dresses. I was greeted immediately and offered refreshments by the very friendly owners. They went through racks of dresses, pulling out what they thought would be good for me, and allowed me and my two friends to do the same. My consultant was Kristie, and she was extremely helpful, patient, and loving. I honestly felt like I was wedding shopping with a family member because she was so vested in my happiness. I bought my dress the same day, and I'm in love with it. I knew it was the one right away (2nd dress I tried on), but they went through 10 more dresses with me to make sure I was 100%. I can't say enough good things about their service and selection. I HIGHLY recommend that anyone tries La Vie En Blanc.

Sent on 12/16/2013

I knew when I wanted to start looking for my wedding dress that I wanted it to be stress free and fun. I was dreading going to bridal stores and trying on a million dresses. My mom actually told me about a bridal dress show put on LA VIE EN BLANC and told me what was the harm in going to just look at dresses. When i got there I was amazed by how organized everything was. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. In the end of this wonderful and stress free experience I left with a dress!! I purchased it June 2013 and my wedding isn't until April 2014. If you don't want to deal with the "retail" bridal stores and the pushy sales people then you need to experience shopping at LA VIE EN BLANC. I forgot to mention .. my dress was less then $1,000. :)

Sent on 01/13/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2014

The girls were so helpful and sweet! Extremely professional! They saw my vision and made it happen!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Monica · Married on 04/19/2014

Everyone was wonderful, it was an experience that was made easily by Raiza. I went over my budget but it was worth it. And I can't wait until I can finally wear my dress and my fiance sees me in it. Thank you so much LA Vie en Blanc!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Lya · Married on 04/05/2014

What a great experience!! I found my dress!! Everyone was helpful and very professional.

Sent on 12/16/2013

Ana · Married on 03/20/2014

Wonderful event!! Very nice place and excellent service!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Paige · Married on 03/08/2014

I want to personally recommend Janice for her professionalism and ability to match a dress to a personality. She went over a beyond and hand selected dresses (all of which I loved) and made me feel comfortable with the selection process. She is friendly and easy to talk to and made me felt as if I knew her before. La vie en blanc was the ONLY place I went to and I'm 100% in love with my dress.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Natalie · Married on 12/29/2013

I tried over 70 dresses before I found La Vie En Blanc! I went to one of their trunk shows and was immediately impressed by their professionalism and overall experience. Unfortunately, my mother could not make it that day with me to try on dresses. So, out of the kindness of her heart, one of the owners delivered dresses personally to my home the following week to try on with my mom...talk about excellent, personalized service! When I had that moment of finding "the dress" it was so personal, an amazing feeling. My wedding dress was a couture design that I would have NEVER been able to afford full price...La Vie En Blanc made my wedding dress dreams come true and I felt so beautiful on my day thanks to them!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Lyann · Married on 12/28/2013

La Vie En Blanc is an amazing bridal boutique. I wish I knew about them before my wedding and not after when trying to sell my dress. Love them and highly recommend any bride to be or future bride to visit their boutique first.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/08/2013

La Vie En Blanc is fabulous! Before attending the trunk show I had been emailing and speaking over the phone with co-owner Jenise. I thought that in every conversation she was extremely attentive and really genuinely cared about helping me find the right dress, even if not found through La Vie En Blanc. Months later I was in contact with her again in hopes of finding accessories. She handpicked a few veils she had in mind, and scheduled an apt at her trunk show. Not only did I find the right veil for the right price, both her and Vivienne were absolutely lovely to meet. They are very passionate about what they do and they have a spectacular business in helping make brides happy. I hope that everyone that meets them are able to form the same relationship that they took the time to have with me :)

Sent on 05/02/2013

Love La Vie En Blanc! The girls are so accomodating and personable that I felt like I was planning my dream wedding with girlfriends I have known for years! They helped me find the Monique Lhuillier dress I was looking for. The best part is that its a sample in perfect condition. They saved me $1200! They are a must for any bride on a budget. Give them a call before going to a bridal shop and paying full price. They rock.

Sent on 01/22/2013

Jeanette · Married on 08/29/2013

I contacted Le Vie En Blanc to relieve me of reselling my wedding dress. Jenise was very nice and extremely professional. They were able to resell my dress for a GREAT price and I couldn't be happier!!!!! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Mari · Married on 08/17/2013

La Vie en Blanc really made this day so special for all of us! From the amazing dress selection to the really friendly staff, champagne, fitting rooms and ambience - everything was absolutely perfect! We found the most GORGEOUS wedding dress for my sister and could not have asked for a better experience to have shared together! I will continue to recommend LVEB to everybody who in search of the perfect wedding dress :)

Sent on 08/19/2013