LA VIE EN BLANC Reviews

98 | Miami, FL

98 Reviews for LA VIE EN BLANC

stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

I LOVE this store!! It's so charming, quaint & beautiful vibes all around! As soon as I walked in Jenise's store, I knew this was the place! She was warm, sweet & instantly made me feel comfortable. I had tried on a few dresses in NYC but honestly nothing compared with what Jenise offered at her store! I tried on a few and on my second visit when my mom & my sister I found the dress! I loved the cut and it fit me perfectly! She also recommended an AMAZING alterations place and I purchased the veil there as well. I absolutely loved my dress & HIGHLY recommend La Vie en Blanc for any bride who wants a classic dress with an impeccable customer service! Thank you Jenise!!!

Sent on 12/30/2017
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 10/28/2017

I visited like 10 different bridal boutiques in Miracle Mile looking for my wedding dress. The last place I visited was La Vie En Blanc. They were the ONLY place that made the experience feel the way I had imagined. Everything is by appointment so I was the only client in the store which made their service so personalized. Jenise greeted us with champagne and never rushed us to make a decision. She was so nice, and I am SO HAPPY that I found my dress there! The quality and prices can't be beat either. :)

Sent on 11/28/2017

Arianna · Married on 08/05/2017

The ladies at La Vie En Blanc are amazing! They truly have a passion for what they do. I would like to that this time to thank them for making me feel like a bride from the moment I walked into the store. So happy I found them and my dress... They have a wide selection of dresses, veils, and jewelry! All of which I took home with me :)

Sent on 12/20/2015

Ann · Married on 07/15/2017

Amazing experience!! The dress selection is incredible and they are very professional! Highly recommend

Sent on 10/22/2016

Words cannot describe how amazing la vie en Blanc staff is!!!! I came with my sister looking for a veil, sash, earrings. The staff listened to how I wanted my look and she surpass my expectations. The best part was I was able to take home my veil,sash and earrings and within my budget!!!!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/29/2017

La Vie en Blanc was the very first place I went to look for my wedding dress, thanks to a friend's referral. I drove from North Ft. Lauderdale to South Miami to look for my dream wedding gown. Viviana and Jenise were each so sweet, energetic, patient and helpful. They made me feel very comfortable, they did not push me to get anything that was out of my price range. They were easy going when I told them I wanted to look around at other places before I decided since this was the very first store I went to. But once I stepped into some other dress shops on Miracle Mile I knew right away that I wanted to go back to get the gown I tried on at La Vie en Blanc. The atmosphere at La Vie en Blanc is unlike any other place, so welcoming and comfortable.

I found the most stunning Rosa Clara A-line gown with a show stopping train. I also purchased a handmade swarvoski crystal headpiece that went perfectly with the dress as I chose not to wear a veil in my outdoor beachside wedding.

Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding planning experience so enjoyable!

Sent on 06/01/2017
  • O

Olivea · Married on 04/28/2017

I sold my wedding dress with the help of La Vie En Blanc. They were very accommodating with my schedule to drop the dress off and to sign the contract. Extremely professional and easy going. They inspected my professionally dry cleaned dress, they gave me a price quote. I gave them the original sales receipt, copy of the alterations, signed the contract and that was it. I am plus size and I was amazed with the diverse collection of dresses at various price points, sizes and designers. They sold my dress in less than two months and pay paled me the money immediately. So easy and glad someone else gets to wear the gorgeous dress. I reccomend this shop to everyone!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Found my dream dress for half off the retail price. The selection is absolutely amazing and the customer service is top notch. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Shelby · Married on 03/25/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about La Vie En Blanc! This weekend I went dress shopping for the first time. LVEB was my 3rd appointment. Had I known what an amazing experience I was going to have, I wouldn't have wasted my time anywhere else. It was exactly the experience I wanted for myself, my mom, groom's mom and MOH. We were treated with such kindness and had a blast. The dress selection was incredible and every gown was in pristine condition. It felt like we walked into Carrie Bradshaw's wedding gown closet. I walked away with my dream dress in hand and an experience I'll never forget. Thank you La Ve En Blanc for giving me the dress shopping experience every bride deserves!! I will be recommending you to every bride I know.

Sent on 06/27/2016
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/18/2017

La vie en Blanc is amazing as well as Jensi and Vivi! They are both so helpful and really love their job. They have a great selections of gowns and very budget friendly. I cannot recommend this place enough to any bride to be. It is a must stop place when looking for that perfect affordable wedding gown!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Lauren · Married on 01/21/2017

There are not enough stars to quantify how amazing this store and their service is. I have been to numerous bridal shops in South Florida and by far none of them compare to my experience at La Vie En Blanc. Viviana assisted me and my family and she is literally an angel sent down from Bridal Dress Shopping Heaven. She listened to all of my wishes and concerns and manifested them perfectly. She was actually the one who picked out the dress I ultimately chose. When I initially saw the gown on the hanger I thought there was no way it'd be "the dress,'" but she encouraged me to try it so I did. It was everything I didn't know I was asking for. Their selection is amazing- like the big guns of bridal fashion- Lazaro, Monique Lhuillier, Ramona Keveza and so much more. And their prices are super fair and affordable. I certainly didn't pay anywhere near it, but I left feeling and knowing I'll look like a million bucks. Thank you for making my big day that much more special! I can't wait to knock my groom's socks off!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Katie · Married on 01/07/2017

This is such a hidden gem! I spent countless hours in other boutiques trying to find a dress without spending $10K, and then one of my friends told me about La Vie en Blanc. Going there was the best thing I ever did! Not only are Viviana and Jenise awesome, you have the ability to see their entire stock on the rack so you can try different things to find the perfect dress for you. They are honest and extremely helpful. I really enjoyed my experience. I love my dress and I didn't have to spend $10K!!! I would and will recommend going to this bridal boutique to everyone I know.

Sent on 02/19/2016

Nicole · Married on 12/17/2016

La Vie En Blanc was the absolute best wedding dress shopping experience. There was so much variety. I found my dress within about 30 minutes of being there. The staff is so knowledgeable and helpful. I absolutely loved my dress and veil. I loved La Vie En Blanc especially because the whole experience was so personalized from beginning to end. I recommend this store to anyone looking to find the perfect dress and most relaxed shopping experience.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/10/2016

I am so thankful that I found La Vie En Blanc. I had an amazing experience and they were my answer to finding a perfect wedding dress at a more than reasonable price. They allowed more than enough time at my appointment and gave me 100% of their attention and advice. I highly recommend this salon. The selection of dresses is excellent. And to top it off...you get to take the dress you tried on with you that day! No ordering it and waiting months for it to arrive!

Sent on 07/24/2016
  • Private_User682

Yanneth · Married on 11/26/2016

I had the most magical experience with La Vie.. The staff, the store and the gowns were more than perfect! They took the time to make sure i felt like a princess and the treatment I received was more than amazing. From the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out the store I was giddy with excitement. Thank you La Vie for helping me say 'yes' to my dress...

Sent on 02/20/2016

Brittany · Married on 11/12/2016

I truly enjoyed my experience at La Vie En Blanc. The moment I walked in I was kindly greeted by Viviana and Jenise. I was offered water and champagne, which was a very nice touch. The dresses were in great condition and the prices were extremely reasonable. Jenise was such a great help. I went into the appointment not knowing what kind of style I wanted, and she found a dress that suited me perfectly. She also helped find some great accessories to go with the dress. I highly recommend going to see them if you are in need of a wedding dress or accessories for your big day!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Athenia · Married on 09/17/2016

La Vie En Blanc was referred to me by a friend who purchased her bridal gown there. I was in the process of planning on selling my Inbal Dror bridal gown but didn't know how to go about it. When my friend told me that LVEB helps with resale of high end bridal gowns and accessories I immediately contacted them. They set up an appointment to see my gown, overskirt, and veil and advised me that everything was a perfect fit for their store to advertise and try to sell for me. While there, I took a look at many of the other gowns in the store and was very impressed with the all the new, sample, and relove dresses. There's so much variety that any bride would find the dress of their dreams at LVEB (and many of them at super discounted prices). After a little over a month my bridal gown was purchased by a bride that loves it as much as I did. I was able to recover some of the cost that I spent on that pricey gown which everyone would appreciate after paying for a wedding. The process was so easy with LVEB. I recommend resale of your bridal gown at LVEB so it does not sit in your closet collecting dust. I'm planning on doing a vow renewal in the next year and will definitely be purchasing a dress from LVEB. They were so good to me!

Sent on 02/18/2017

LA VIE EN BLANC's reply:

Thank you for choosing to resell your gown at La Vie En Blanc and for taking the time to tell other brides about your experience. We can't wait to help you find your gown at a fraction of the price when you're ready to renew your vows!
  • Cecilia

Cecilia · Married on 08/06/2016

Jennise and Vivi at La Vie En Blanc were so amazingly helpful. They made finding my dream dress one the best experiences I had while planning my wedding. I was able to find the dress of my dreams at a price within my budget. I would recommend this bridal boutique to any bride.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Alyssa · Married on 08/06/2016

La Vie en Blanc was amazing. They were so helpful and made my shopping experience very enjoyable. They have a great selection of dresses in all price ranges. It is great because you can get a designer dress at an incredible discount. The dresses are all in good shape. They also were accommodating because I liked the sash on one dress better than the one on mine, so they just took the sash off the other dress and let me buy it--an advantage to the dresses being resale!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Daniela · Married on 07/28/2016

Jenise and Viviana are AMAZING! I went in to La Vie En Blanc not knowing what to expect...
    I didn't know what cut I wanted, color, anything. The girls were so helpful I ended up buying the third dress I tried on. It was PERFECT! I'm so happy I went to them first.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Claire · Married on 07/09/2016

I cannot say enough about how great my experience was at La Vie En Blanc! Jenise and Viviana made myself and my mom feel so comfortable and welcomed. They were so patient and really took the time to help me find the perfect dress! I had been to a few other bridal salons before coming to La Vie En Blanc and they were by far the best. They have a wide variety of dresses to choose from for all different price points and styles. I ended up loving three different dresses and with their help narrowed it down to 'the one'. Thank you again!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Profession, personalized experience on a budget!

La Vie En Blanc was the first place I went to after hearing so many great things about it. The experience from beginning to end was amazing and my family and I will treasure this memory for years to come. The moment my family and I walked in, we were offered champagne and Viviana even offered to take pictures of us. We were given white gloves and starting pulling and looking at gowns. Viviana pulled dresses as well and of course I found "the one." The quality and condition of the dresses are brand new PLUS they offer custom-made veils and accessories. The prices are an absolute steal and they offer reselling your purchased veil and/or dress. The whole process was easy especially considering how attentive they are to phone calls, e-mails, etc. They are also happy to refer dry cleaners, bridal valets, makeup, MOTB dress, etc.!

I'm so happy and can't wait to refer them to future brides!!

Sent on 01/30/2016

I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience I had at La Vie en Blanc from start to finish! My bridesmaids and I adored the owner who made us feel completely comfortable to have fun and enjoy the whole process of finding the perfect gown. The boutique has a great selection of beautiful gowns at great prices. The appointment was personal and the owner provided just the right amount of guidance to be a huge help but allow me to enjoy the process and make the right choice without feeling rushed or pushed. So glad I went to La Vie en Blanc!

Sent on 03/22/2015

The ladies at La Vie En Blanc were incredible! They helped me find my perfect dress all while sipping some champagne with friends. They were patient and listened to all of my wants. I ended up with a gorgeous Saison Blanche gown that made me feel gorgeous on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/21/2016
  • danalie

danalie · Married on 01/23/2016

beautiful first wedding dress experience

I visited La Vie Blanc with my mom and aunt as our first attempt to find me a wedding dress. Although I left the store without one, I couldn't recommend them enough. Making an appointment was easy and they contacted me right away. We arrived and got right to work! We talked about our venue, styles, and budget. the prices were affordable and Vivi was amazing to work with. It was like chatting and trying on clothes with a sister. I'm very aware that I am NO MODEL and bridal "expectations vs. reality" is a real thing. Viviana made me feel like the bride I've always wanted to be. Although I left without a dress, she was so helpful throughout the entire process. The glass of Champagne was the cherry on top! Highly recommend spending a few hours with these girls for the best bridal advice!

Sent on 02/06/2020