La Tee Da Reviews

La Tee Da 4
La Tee Da 5

Kendall Arriola · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Blown away by La Tee Da

La Tee Da did an absolutely stellar job for our special day! I couldn't imagine having gone with anyone else for all of our floral arrangements. I was blown away with the infinite knowledge of different species of flowers - knowing which ones would be in season during the time of our wedding, and all of the incredible photos from previous events to help us visualize the concepts that the were speaking about. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa Phi · Married on 01/04/2020

Absolutely beautiful flowers!

La Tee Da is the absolute best! I think what really impressed me the most was La Tee Da helping me out on short notice for my bridal portraits. I decided the morning of my photos that I needed a bouquet (why I though tI didn't I don't know). La Tee Da put something together in 2 hours and it was so lovely! My photos wouldn't have been the same without the flowers.

The consultation for the wedding was great and I got options on flowers I didn't even know existed. La Tee Da really brought my vision together and it was even more beautiful than I imagined. It was really special how they presented my bouquet to me and showed me everything before they left after set up. You can really tell they care about their work. I wish I lived in Tyler so I could use them all the time. Don't hesitate to hire them for your special event!

La Tee Da 6
    Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Layanna

Layanna Hernandez · Married on 08/31/2019

Passionate

We just lost my mom one week ago and being that all her kids were in our 30’s we were so lost.. We went to another local flower shop and didn’t get much help.. maybe we came in to late or looked young not sure. When we went here we were welcomed and treated us just as important as anyone else.. This was such a relief. They showed us examples, flowers, and everything we needed with detail just as mom wanted. I want to thank La Tee Da for making this memorable day we will never forget.. another thing to add they went out or of there way to put a banner the way we wanted for mom! This was not only a purchase to them but they put there heart in there work! We are grateful! God bless💕

La Tee Da 17
    Sent on 08/31/2019

La Tee Da's reply:

Thank you Layanna. It means a lot to all of us that we could honor your mom’s memory with something that was important to you and your siblings. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
  • User7107144 · 1+ year ago

They are awesome, friendly, and just the best! Don't just use them for your wedding, but all of your floral needs!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Amber Kenneme · Married on 11/24/2018

Wedding bouquets

The bouquets turned out BEAUTIFUL! Will definitely go to her again for future events!

La Tee Da 18
    Sent on 12/27/2018

Julia · Married on 07/20/2018

Excellent service they always made time for me and my wedding requests. The service on the wedding day was amazing I was able to leave the set up all to the them. They had the finest flowers and I am so happy I choose La Tee Da!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Meagan · Married on 07/20/2018

Oh my goodness...... where do I even begin besides oh my goodness? Absolutely amazing Barbara and her team. From the first minute I laid eyes on her I knew this was going to be a once in a lifetime relationship. You don’t meet people like Barbara everyday. She is not only sweet but attentive and through. I am somewhat of a control, micro managing kinda person but when I finally took a deep breath and let her work her magic, she more than exceeded my expectations!! The flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen and my guests still have not stopped talking about them. If you need flowers for any occasion she is your girl. You will never be left disappointed. I give her 1 million stars. She a rockstar in my eyes!!!

La Tee Da 19
    La Tee Da 26
    La Tee Da 27
    Sent on 07/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

Words cannot describe how amazing La Tee Da flowers is. They were ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!! They were so helpful throughout the entire process with planning (I am not very good at planning) and they made the most gorgeous flower arrangements...way better than I could have ever imagined. I have never met such a friendly staff in my entire life. I plan on using them for all of my floral needs when I move back to Texas!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Angelia · Married on 02/17/2018

Everything from beginning to end was wonderful. From the first meeting with Barbara to the final set up with Katie and Brenda, the process was flawless. Up until the last floral piece was set up, Katie checked with us on completing every detail (even the color of ribbon for the bridal bouquet). Up until a couple of hours before the wedding, we did not know whether we were going to have to move the ceremony inside the venue. Katie acted so calm and professional throughout the process. The garland turned out better inside than it would have been outside. I was in awe when Katie told me she would put the flowers on the wedding cake for me. I have made many wedding cakes and I usually have to do that myself. Being the mother of the bride, that took that last minute stress off of me, and I am so grateful. Our daughter's floral wishes became reality. It was everthing she had envisioned. We paid for quality and received top notch quality! We certainly would highly recommend Lateeda Flowers. Awesome job!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Mary Lynn · Married on 12/16/2017

Barbara and her team did a wonderful job! They are true artists and went above and beyond creatively designing
    Exquisite flowers for my daughters wedding.

AMBER · Married on 12/15/2017

La Tee Da did an AMAZING job with the flowers and decor for my wedding. They listened to all of my requests and made it happen. I couldn't have asked for a better job!

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2017

Barbara and entire staff at LaTeeDa were absolutely a joy to work with. They were able to capture my vision with exquisite detail and class!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Gladiz · Married on 10/21/2017

Barbara and her team made our floral dreams come true! Absolutely stunning flowers and arrangements evoking our traditional yet quirky style. Again so accommodating and beautiful flowers

Sent on 01/22/2018

Bliss · Married on 09/30/2017

La Tee Da did the most amazing job on my flowers! I gave them little to no direction on what i wanted and they were able to give me more than i would have ever expected! Barbara is amazing to work with as is her whole team. I am so blessed to have had them a part of my special day. They couldn't have done any better!!

Kayla · Married on 09/23/2017

I simply love Barbara! She created perfection for me on my wedding day. Her and her team are so extremely talented. Everyone raved about all of our flowers, she is the best!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Ann · Married on 06/17/2017

La Tee Da is quality, creative, personal, fun, innovative and a true gem to work with to make yours and definitely was in making our important day a dream with flower flair everywhere!! Love them!!!!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Becca · Married on 05/21/2017

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LA TEE DA! They are the most talented and intricate florotsts in the industry.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Becca · Married on 05/21/2017

Barbara is absolutely amazing! She knows her flowers and greenery so s o well and it was a pleasure to work with her and she made my wedding perfect!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/29/2017

There is no doubt that La Tee Da gave us far more flowers than we paid for and at least twice the service. That they could make such an impact with only two arrangements in a church as large as an NFL playing field is testament to their creative genius. The stunning and fragrant arrangement in the baptismal font set the tone of elegance we wanted in our daughter's ceremony. Her bouquet was equally stunning with the inclusion of elements given to her by family members. But truly, as perfect as the flowers were, the commitment to service was the more remarkable.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Jason · Married on 04/22/2017

La Tee Da made my dream wedding a reality. When I met with Barbara, she was very thorough in her work in order to ensure quality. The day of the wedding, delivery and set up was smooth. My bouquet had me breathless! When we took the flowers home after the wedding, they continued to be in bloom for up to a week!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Jocelyn · Married on 04/22/2017

Stunningly exquisite production and professional execution by staff and Ms. Tidwell. She perfectly captured the theme and ambiance we desired for our outdoor wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Shelby · Married on 04/01/2017

I LOVED Barbara the second that I walked into her floral studio. She was fantastic to work with and had a radiant personality that immediately made me feel like I was in the right place. Both Barbara and Katie were extremely helpful in the event design process and exceeded my expectations on the day of. Not to mention, they totally came in clutch for me at the last minute. I could not have asked for a better floral design studio to work with. Thank you again, Katie and Barbara...you guys made my wedding day spectacular.

Sent on 04/27/2017

La Tee Da's reply:

Oh my gosh, this is the sweetest review ever!! Thank you Shelby, we loved working for you. Wishing you a life filled with love and blessings!!
    Barbara

Sandra · Married on 01/07/2017

Barbara and her daughter, Katie, were so easy to work with. From our very first meeting (3hrs) to our last conversation, Barbara listened closely to what my daughter wanted. Barbara made all of her dreams come true. LaTeeDa uses a large variety of flowers from all over the World, she suggested many that we had never heard of. She took the time with us to show us each flower to make sure Elise would love them. They have a large assortment of beautiful vases and decorations that she was more than willing to share with us. I knew from the very first moment that I could check Flowers and Decor off of my list because I was confident she would take care of every detail. She is the one vendor I can honestly say I was 100% pleased with.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Sandra · Married on 01/07/2017

Sent on 04/17/2017

Cassie · Married on 10/26/2016

We loved every step with Barbara and all of the staff! They were helpful & encouraging and really stuck to our view for the wedding. Loved La Tee Da!!

Sent on 10/31/2016